Diablo Canyon - Cover

Diablo Canyon

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The Program meets the world of international espionage when teenage spies Dan Steele and Anastasia Storm are sent undercover to a suburban high school north of Santa Barbara. Their mission: use The Program to get close to ordinary high school students Clay Nolan and Liz Slick, and figure out where the stolen uranium centrifuges under their houses are going.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Friday, August 29, 2007

David Ginsberg

I woke up next to Debbie Palmatier. She'd skipped gym class to eat lunch with her cheerleading buddies yesterday, and I had taken the opportunity to pump her for information about Slick. She didn't know much about Slick except that she was "totally gross" and obsessed with Star Track, but the conversation had led spending the night at my house. I think I had given her quite the education, more than she'd ever learned in school at any rate.

Debbie rolled over. "Make love to me, one more time."

"Really? We did it five times last night."

"But you're so much better than any of the other boys."

"That's because I know what I'm doing."

I slid my hand down to her crotch and idly fingered her. "How's this?"

"Ooooooohhhhhh ... wonderful."

"Excellent."

I kept going until she was good and wet. Surreptitiously, I grabbed a condom from the bedstead and slid it on while kissing her breasts. This seemed like the kind of girl who wouldn't be on the shot. I moved my hand to her breasts and penetrated her. I looked at the clock. We only had half an hour until school started so I began fucking her quickly. I came shortly thereafter and immediately walked to the shower.

I finished showering, toweled off, and put on a pair of board shorts. We would be leaving for the beach directly from school. I walked back to the bedroom and grabbed a t-shirt. Debbie looked up at me; she was still naked.

"Where'd you get those scars?"

"Skiing accident." They were actually the reminders of an unpleasant childhood combined with a series of bullet and stab wounds I had acquired over the course of my military career.

"We'd better get going."

"Can we go by my house first? I need to get clothes."

"Won't your parents be mad?"

"No, I told them I was spending the night with a friend. You know they won't even let me do The Program?"

"Really?"

"Oh my god, you have no idea. They won't even let me get the shot." The condom had been a good idea then. "They think I'm not having sex, like, at all."

"Have you seen my flip-flops?"

"No," they turned out to be under the bed, along with my sunglasses.

Debbie put on the clothes she was wearing the night before and we drove to her house.

"Can you believe that Liz Slick has a date tonight? I overheard her talking about it in gym."

"With who?"

"Rod Harmon, this gross disgusting sophomore with zits, like, all over his face. He's into all that Star Trek crap, just like her."

She gave me directions to her house, went inside, got dressed, and came back out. We arrived at school about five minutes late.

I flagged down Grant at lunch. "Is everything ready for tonight?"

"Yeah,"

"Where are you guys going?" Debbie asked.

"The beach. Dan Steele and Anastasia are supposed to do 'outreach' for The Program and we figured we'd go with them."

"Are you going to be naked?"

"No way in hell."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.