Diablo Canyon
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Program meets the world of international espionage when teenage spies Dan Steele and Anastasia Storm are sent undercover to a suburban high school north of Santa Barbara. Their mission: use The Program to get close to ordinary high school students Clay Nolan and Liz Slick, and figure out where the stolen uranium centrifuges under their houses are going.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Monday, August 20, 2007

Clay Nolan

I've never really cared much about clothes, so I just threw on a pair of gym shorts, some soccer sandals and a t-shirt and was ready to go. Mom dropped me off early, so I had time to admire David Ginsberg's and Dan Steele's cars. They were both new here and drove really cool cars. Dan was an exchange student from England and some sort of count or something. He drove a classic Aston Martin that he'd inherited from his dad. David drove a new Ferrari convertible. His dad was a hedge fund manager and had retired here.

As I was looking at his car, David walked up to me. "Hey, you're a freshman right?"

"Yeah."

"So do you know Anastasia Storm?"

"Yeah, she's in literally every single one of my classes. You trying to hook up with her?"

"Nah, too young for me."

"Sucks for you, you probably have a chance with this car."

"You don't think you have a chance?"

"No, girls don't like skinny guys like me."

"Ah, you never know."

He walked off, and started calling someone on his cell phone. I took one last look and headed to class.

After the Pledge of Allegiance, they began calling names down to the office. They didn't say what for, but everyone knew it was for The Program. I idly wondered if I'd get called. My parents had signed me up this year. Even though I was nervous about being naked in public, I'd heard that guys doing the Program got to jack off in class and even have girls help them.

They got to the freshmen, the last names to be called. They called my name, and then Anastasia's. I stood up, trying to hide the massive erection I'd just developed. As we walked down the hallway together, I realized that there was no point covering up something that everyone would see in just a few minutes, and moved my hand so that the tenting in my shorts was visible.

Anastasia glanced over at me. "Impressive."

I'm sure my face turned as red as my hair. "Umm ... ahhh ... thanks."

"When we get back to class I might take care of it for you."

I stopped dead. "Wow."

She giggled. "Thanks."

We got to Mrs. Heilman's office. The sophomore program participants, Dan and Liz Slick, were already there.

"You guys can go ahead and strip while we wait for the others."

We did so, me eagerly, Dan and Anastasia in a sort of business-like manner, and Liz reluctantly. When she saw my boner, she looked away. I didn't really know her that well, she was supposed to be a huge Star Trek geek, and Debbie Palmatier, the queen bee of the sophomore class, went out of her way to make her life miserable.

"Do we keep our shoes on?" she asked.

"You can if you want, or you can leave them in the bins with your other clothing."

I decided to take mine off and laid them on top of the bin, wiggling my toes as I sat back down.

The junior and senior class participants, none of whom I'd met, filed in and Mrs. Heilman started her spiel. I didn't hear much of it, except for the part about seeking relief, because I was busy paying attention to Anastasia's breasts.

Mrs. Heilman released us and I practically ran back to class. When we opened the door we were greeted with a round of applause; we were probably the first Program participants anyone had ever seen.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.