In Loco Parentis - Cover

In Loco Parentis

Copyright© 2013 by Justin Radically

Chapter 30

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A series of errors cause a teacher and his class to take a field trip to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Ray-ray held the door for Tiffany and Bill. Governor Danvers had requested their presence at the hearing. The morning seemed bright, very few clouds hung in the sky. Little or no breeze moved the air. Fortunately, the morning remained cool.

Tiffany leaned into Bill slightly, letting his hand drape over her baby-belly. "Will you keep any of the kids that don't make sponsor grade scores?"

Finding Tiffany's hand, Bill lifted it to kiss her fingers. "Joan really wanted to be a mother." Bill looked to Ray-ray, making sure he was listening too. "I still want everyone to become a sponsor. Our kids who do not make the cut are fortunate enough to be here on Wayward." Bill took several more steps. "Philip seems to really enjoy the time he spends working at the ranches and the farm." Bill stopped talking.

The look Bill sported was not one of the ones where his implant communication had commanded his attention. Ray-ray decided to probe with a question. "Do you think Randy will want to be a farmer?"

"Sorry," Bill looked at both Ray-ray and Tiffany. "I just remembered that Randy's last few science projects were in the botany category."

"What are his chances of being a sponsor?" Tiffany used an inquiring mom tone.

Bill smiled. This was beginning to feel like a parent conference. "I'll ask Dewey and Colinda to give us a probability curve for his CAP score."

By the time the group reached the Colony Building, Tiffany had secured a promise of a snapshot of every child eleven or older.

"Do we know the dreams of the other kids?" Ray-ray's question stopped Bill in his tracks.

"I think," Bill paused. "I think Leslie may have the students write about their futures." He stopped and turned to look toward the house. "She has had each of them keep a journal or diary."

"It would be dirty pool to read them," Tiffany stated bluntly.

Ray-ray added his two cents, "Bill, that would upset the house." He pointed to Tiffany. "They will not be pleased. I mean, not just one upset momma. There are what, five now." Ray-ray shook his head. "That much angry estrogen could be deadly."

Tiffany punched Ray-ray lightly in the nearer upper arm. "It doesn't take that much to create angry estrogen."

Ray-ray mimicked a stereotyped 'Uncle Tom'. "Please, Miss Tiffany, don't beat Ray-ray."

"If I didn't fuck you on a regular basis," Tiffany snatched Ray-ray's ear, "I'd turn you over to Leslie in a practice ring."

Ray-ray fired back a retort. "Yes, but we both have Bill's 'brand' on our asses."

Tiffany ran her hand over his hip. "Ray-ray, I climb into bed and make love with confident men who are good role models for my kids." She looked up, stroking both his and Bill's cheeks then stroked towards each chin. "Not some whiney fearful slave, like Kunta Kinte." Ray-ray bent down to kiss her belly bump. Bill gave her a peck on her cheek.

"Boys, while I have the two of you alone and clothed," Tiffany took a deep breath. "Being preggers makes us very horny." She ran her hands toward their crotches. "Me, Leslie and Joyce aren't getting enough cock."

Stopping dead in their tracks, Ray-ray and Bill were at a loss for words. "I always had trouble making love to Salome when she was bulging," confessed Ray-ray. "I am afraid I'll hurt her or the baby."

Bill never said anything; Ray-ray had expressed his sentiment.

"That's bullshit." Tiffany's tone ripped the confession to shreds. "We have weekly checkups to monitor our pregnancies." Her index finger extended. Ray-ray stepped behind Bill a bit, using him for protection from Tiffany. "Has Hobson ever told you that a good fucking was dangerous to any of us? Hmmm-?" She tapped her fingers on her arm.

"He never mentioned that," admitted Bill.

"I think it's hypocritical." Eyes bored into Bill. "You used a sleeve to bang Eve. Yet you have three extra-horny women that you are afraid to touch."

"We have no defense." Bill pulled Ray-ray back to his side.

"Then I have an assignment, you two." Tiffany made eye contact with both of them. "Each of you will have a sleep study course on how to fuck a really pregnant woman." Both men nodded. "Good, then let's get going." Tiffany strode ahead.

"At least it wasn't Leslie," offered Ray-ray.

"I know. This message was much better received while standing." Bill paused, then added, "Not having a bruised ass makes the bruised ego easier to handle."

They exchanged glances, then a quick laugh. Ray-ray looked at Tiffany as she walked away. "Shit Bill, we had better catch up."


The grand ballroom on the uppermost floor of the government building hosted the hearing. Most of the daily activity on Wayward had stopped.

The AI, Vulcan, finished his testimony. Why the blacksmith and his apprentices had rushed into the Macramé Hut now became clear. Simple timing; they could reach Tiffany and Martha before the constables. Once Dr. Nguyen had tried to commandeer the Sandcastle, Corporal Diaz's stunner was deactivated.

Diaz could not testify. He was back in a med tube. Governor Danvers had had made him stay the night before in the home of the rug weavers. The Nez women had a new toy for the evening. Poor Diaz had suffered a pulled groin from the attention the women demanded of him. He was promised a return engagement this evening.

The Sandgate's AI had partitioned itself to run a full set of diagnostics on its function and data. Two full sets of orders were found for the mission. The Office of the Chief of CAP Evaluation and Testing, along with both of the Training Departments of the Navy and Marines had jointly ordered a survey of educational practices on various colony worlds.

An actual entry of the special orders from Admiral B. Elizabeth Parker sat in the log of the Sandgate. The ID signature for the entry bore the name of Legate C. Chestnut Barrow. That revelation brought about a groan from Constable Josh Polanski.

"Constable Polanski," Colinda interrupted the Sandgate's testimony. "Do you have additional information?"

Josh stood. He turned to face Governor Danvers. He waited until she motioned for him to speak. "What does the B stand for in the Admiral's name?"

The Sandgate AI responded. "The ID matrix attached to the orders identifies the B as Bonnie."

"Thank you." Josh took a breath. "The Admiral who initiated these orders is Bonnie Parker; the Legate would be Clyde Barrow." Several stifled laughs and a few guffaws permeated the room. "I have reason to believe these persons do not exist as they were killed on May 23, 1934 in the State of Louisiana."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.