In Loco Parentis - Cover

In Loco Parentis

Copyright© 2013 by Justin Radically

Chapter 23

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A series of errors cause a teacher and his class to take a field trip to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Misty wanted to cry. She needed some type of release. Other than being a fuck toy or babysitter, she had nothing to do. Joyce created macramé with her hands; macramé, soon to become trade goods used to help pay for the war. Tiffany, Leslie, and Bill worked at the school, helping the next generation to be prepared to carry on the fight. Ray-ray became a fixture of the colony, someone the populace trusted to smooth out disagreements and resolve conflicts. The hearth goddess, Salome drove the home through love and the need to provide the environment that she had never had. Katy, now a toddler, gravitated toward Eve. Misty entered a funk. Never leaving the bed, she tried to go back to sleep.

Thirty minutes later, Misty grew tired of staring at the ceiling. The bed moved minutely. Rolling toward the disturbance, Misty bumped into Bill. He drew a finger down her leg from her knee to her ankle. "Pray tell, my little minx, what's wrong?"

Misty snuggled into his hip. Her face aimed at the headboard. That way she could avoid eye contact. "I'm useless." Misty latched onto Bill's waist. His hand stroked her back. Turning into him, Misty started to weep. Though Bill never moved, the bed shifted again. A second hand joined the one trying to soothe her.

"Misty, when I came to the US with Ray-ray," Salome spoke softly, "I had nothing but him. I was so lonely; I saw little hope of finding my place." Salome lay over to spoon Misty's back. "I thought about going to the Gulf and trying to swim to Mexico."

"I don't want to die," Misty shared with both of them.

Salome hugged tighter, kissing the back of Misty's hair. "I found a flowerbed in our apartment complex. I started caring for the plants. I met more people and found a job at a nursery."

Misty stiffened. "Plants don't like me."

"I remember your troop volunteering at the animal shelter." Bill gently lifted her into a sitting position. "You girls helped to train and find homes for a lot of animals."

"What good does that do here?" Misty tried to pull away. Bill would not let her go.

"Misty!" She turned to look at him. "Listen to what I'm saying, think a moment." She glared at Bill. "What helps herd sheep and goats?"

Misty sat silently. Bill went to tickle her. Salome mouthed 'no' and popped his hand. Bill pouted.

Salome took over the conversation. "Our colony has two veterinarians." The statement didn't sway Misty. She sat looking away. "They need someone to work at their office." Misty turned, still underwhelmed. "Sometime this month, there are going to be puppies." Misty's eyes opened, her features softened.

"Those pups will need to be monitored and given basic obedience training." Bill lifted her hand. Misty had a killer smile. "Their caretaker will also participate in the screening process in which pups will be moved on to be trained as herd dogs."

"What about the rejects?" Misty's voice tapered up.

"How many families here in the colony do you think might want a dog?" Misty latched a hand onto both Bill and Salome.

"Miss-tee," Bill faked a choking sound. "Katy will be considered weaned in two months."

"That's good." Misty's statement was indifferent. She had no clue what he meant.

Bill snorted one tiny chuckle. "That means Salome will be getting pregnant." Misty hugged Salome. "You'll both be mothers at about the same time."

It took Bill ten minutes to get a word in to tell Misty she had an interview at three o'clock. Once she did get the message, Misty disappeared into the bathroom to get ready. Salome raced to help. Bill snuck off to the safety of the classroom.


Tiger flight waited in the ionizing band of Ormicon Three's gas giant. They waited in silence, listening for a signal from a sensor drone shadowing an asteroid. Their carrier, the CSS Jefferson Davis, lay in wait with the remainder of the taskforce behind the planet's smallest moon.

Microbursts of gasses helped maintain each Hornet's orientation. Short-range communications between the Hornets were transmitted using pinpoint eighth watt laser pulses. Tension grew as the armada approached. Two Vesta class battleships escorted a hive ship. Screens of destroyers and cruisers cut a virtual wake through the void of space.

Gamma squadron's mission orders were to slice through the Liber fighters, breaking their picket line. The task force would attack the armada, engaging them at an angle, which limited the effective fire of one battleship and another third of the enemy.

The swarm ships were using the gas giant to screen their invasion. Enhanced optic scanners showed the enemy approach. Following the projected path to hide their approach, the screening forward elements approached ever closer. A second picket line followed the Libers, thirty-two Lima torpedo fighter-bombers. The swarm seemed prepared for the ambush.

Radio silence ended with the voice from tactical on the Jefferson Davis. "Gamma squadron, go. Repeat Gamma squadron, go."

Lilly flipped the switches bringing her Hornet to life.

"Jaguars, Lions engage the Limas. Tigers, Lynxes engage the Libers." Tactical repeated the mission change.

"Tigers Go!" The order from her flight leader dropped more adrenaline into Lilly's bloodstream.

Jamming the throttle to maximum, she followed her wingman Chuck, into the belly of the picket line. Lilly scanned her targeting sensors. Maneuvering quickly, she dropped into her position as wingman. Sixteen of the enemy fighters broke to engage in her direction. "Watch out for wheel attacks." Tiger-Leader called.

Four of the Libers maneuvered into the wheel formation, a stacked diamond allowing the attackers to concentrate their fire on a passing fighter. Forming the vertices of a virtual tetrahedron, the Confederacy theory held that the gestalt could concentrate fire, increasing the effectiveness of the fighters geometrically. The remaining Libers tried to outflank the Hornets, forcing them into optimum position for the wheel attack.

Laser fire passed harmlessly below them. "Tiger-2, follow me through." Chuck passed where the beams had been. "After we pass the axis, rotate and strafe along the line of Libers."

"Tiger-1, following lead," Lilly responded. Moving the controls, she dropped with her wingman below the plane of enemy fire. Changes in g-forces gave her the sensation of needing to pee. Once under the line of fire, Lilly rotated the nose of the Hornet at the line of enemy fighters. As she passed the plane of the Libers, Lilly fired two bursts from her plasma cannons.

Pulling hard on the stick, the Hornet looped under the Swarm vehicles. During the maneuver, Lilly found the bellies of Libers in her sights again. The plasma canons fired a burst as each passed. Each bolt caused the ship to correct its pitch in response to the guns' inner works, cycling after each shot.

Reversing the turn, Lilly looked to her scanner. She selected the four ships in the wheel formation. Missile lock was confirmed. "Tiger-1, I have lock on the wheel formation." Lilly fired two rockets. "Lock missiles to my fire control, preparing a fishbowl."

"Launching, Tiger-2," Chuck acknowledged.

Her Hornet cycled the next two rockets. A bing, followed by two new monitor blips on her scanner signified her Hornet taking control of Tiger-1's ordinance. Her next two missiles became ready and she fired them. Heartbeats later, her fighter signaled control of Tiger-1's second salvo. As the trailing ship, she dropped a fishbowl, a bowling ball sized fire control drone, which took control of the missiles.

Reversing her turn, Lilly followed her wingman as he dropped several thousand meters, completing the maneuver. She checked her targeting scanner. "We've lost Tiger-3, and Lynx-2. Fifteen bogies left." She paused, "Targets at two plus four."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.