In Loco Parentis - Cover

In Loco Parentis

Copyright© 2013 by Justin Radically

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A series of errors cause a teacher and his class to take a field trip to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Four days later the Stable Class Rancho Camulos entered normal space relieving the Kon Tiki for transport duty to another colony. She wasn't alone. A colony founder the APF003 Antoine Laumet, followed twenty minutes later.

The Antoine Laumet dropped seven pods as soon as she made orbit. With no one aboard the pods, the AI landed them with no mishaps. Two pods each carried a machine shop replicator and a Mohawk assembler robot each. One pod landed on Wayward's largest moon, Clotho, where it would create the materials for the orbital station and building panels for the colony's needs such as the school, the marina, militia facilities, and other public buildings. The second machine-shop-replicator-endowed pod landed to form the center of the colony's industrial zone, helping to complete the artistic and industrial center. Once the planet-side construction needs were met, the Clotho replicator would be used to construct first an orbital docking station and then high power silicon relays for weapon systems on confederacy warships. The colony base replicator would meet the planets-side needs.

Even though Wayward was on the far side of Confederacy space, Governor Danvers had insisted that Wayward participate in the struggle against the Sa'arm. Their contribution was economic, supposedly to reimburse the Darjee. Providing items to assist the troops meant a tangible effort for her people. Remembering her mother's pride when she reminisced about how the lumber her father and older brothers had harvested was used for Higgins PT boats. The Governor realized that those emotions her mother expressed for her Pappy's contributions needed to be in the minds of her people also. The high power silicon relays would mean little in the scope of the war. After engagements, the relays needed to be replaced to maintain combat readiness. Yes, they could be replicated on ship and at the re-supply yards. Having a steady supply of these components available freed up a small percentage of replicator capacity for more pressing needs.

Each of the five remaining pod-landing sites would later become the center of an agricultural enterprise. Far from empty, each of these pods from the Antoine Laumet held the components to create a startup agricultural operation. Initially, the prefabricated corrals needed erection. After the pods landed, at each site a utility robot began drilling holes for posts or foundation anchors. The ranchers wanted to unload their livestock as soon as possible. Once on the ground, teams of men unloaded prefabricated fencing sections from the dropped pods. The fencing sections were set into place manually, until the nanites could tack weld each section together. Having witnessed the speed at which nanites could weld the prefabricated sections in place and the resulting strength of those welds, the ranchers quickly erected a large corral. Water and feed for the animals took less time. Troughs were made of precut sheets that needed to be held in place temporarily until the nanites could weld them into the required shape. Temporary hoses were run from the replicator to the water troughs in order to maintain water levels. Manual labor would fill the feed troughs.

Transforming the pods took several hours, due to the sheer size and surprising complexity of the barns. More than just storage places, these main barns were packed with equipment. Internal superstructures, including cranes and equipment for initial processing of the farm's products, needed to be configured.

Cotton, flax and hemp planted in the near future would become additional textiles for the artisans to use. White Mulberry and Osage Orange would be propagated across a hundred acres on a mini continent in the Western Sea. Unmanned fliers broadcast hearty hybrid grasses over prime grazing land. These plants would provide the raw materials to feed the animals used in the production of silk, mohair, merino, and angora wool would begin.

Over at the rabbit hutch the animals would need to stay on the ship until their structure was complete. In the morning, the transfer of the angora rabbits would begin. Finally, the silkworm larvae, still in their cocoons, would be offloaded.

During the night, the remaining pods from the Antoine Laumet would land, becoming homes for the Rancho Camulos' human cargo. Both ships were scheduled to return to Earth for additional colonists and livestock. A feasibility study was under way to see if bees could assist in pollinations.

The constabulary, including Joshua Polanski and Ray-ray Jenkins, escorted Governor Danvers, Father Tomonaga, members of Artisan Guilds and Colony Services to meet each group of farmers. The meetings seemed cordial enough.

The trip to Wayward had been a bit more difficult for the Rancho Camulos; three evacuees had had to be recycled. Their infractions would have led to criminal charges on Earth. The care of the rabbits would need to be more automated, the row crop farmers would be down one hand and the sheep operation lost its best shearer. None of the individuals were great losses in terms of CAP scores. Having been given a synopsis of the 911 calls to the various local jurisdictions in reference to these men, Danvers silently thanked heaven they were not on the planet. When the agreement had been made to move the outfits, the screening of potential evacuees had been left to the humans who ran the different organizations. Previous wholesale pickups had been screened fairly well by the evacuees. The AI had assured Danvers that the contracts for any future extractions would be modified and all subjects would be screened for compatibility at Wayward.

Marsha Danvers needed to include these people into her community. For six weeks, they had been under direct Confederacy rule. "I expect your families to be involved in our colony." That brought a bit incredulous looks. Danvers pushed ahead with her vision. "Instead of being trapped out on the farm, I want you to live in the colony proper."

That brought a round of muffled disbeliefs. "Ma'am," a bald man standing over by a gate called for her attention. "How are we supposed to do that?"

Marsha paused, waiting for the crowd to build a bit of anticipation. "How did you travel from the ship to here?"

He pointed to a small outbuilding. "We used one of those transport pad things."

"Each neighborhood will have a transporter locus. Your farm will have a powered nexus." She pointed to the same building. Several men came pouring out of the door carrying large equipment bags. "As you can see, temporary quarters are being brought in for the first overnight shift." The assemblage turned to look at the seven men. "Eventually a station house will replace the transport shed." She motioned in the air at the station as she imagined it. "Tonight we have temporary housing in the government building. I have about twenty minutes for questions then I need to go see the rabbit wranglers." That brought a good laugh for these sheepherders.

Leslie stood by Father Tomonaga and Chief Polanski. She fielded daycare and education questions. Chief Polanski spent more time explaining that his role was more as colony peacekeeper and councilor as opposed to law enforcement, a concept called civil service by the confederacy.

Father Tomonaga fielded a difficult set of questions. Those questions came from one Albert Jackson, a tall strong looking young black man. "Father, they told us that during the health screening, they gave us things that made everyone horn- uh, sexually excited." Tomonaga nodded and smiled. "When Ruth's husband tried to choke her, they spaced him. I wasn't with them at that time. She asked if I would stay with her and Lena." Albert looked down and away avoiding eye contact with the padre.

"Albert, you can talk to me." Jacob Tomonaga placed a hand on the young man's arm.

Taking a deep breath, Albert continued. "I got so horny, I slept with both of them, Father." He looked back at the ground. "I am going to be a dad. I don't know what to do? I was a bastard and it wasn't good for me."

Jacob looked at Albert. The green band seemed to sparkle. "Can you take me to Ruth and Lena?"

Albert looked around, "this way Father." He led Jacob to two women who were chatting with Leslie. The three women were giggling as they were approached. "This is Ruth and Lena." He gestured to a tan skinned blonde and then a petite Hispanic girl.

Jacob assumed the blonde-haired woman was Ruth. She wore an orange-banded collar. Lena sported a green band like Albert. "Hello ladies, I'm-"

"A priest, I can see." She turned to Albert. "We've decided to be a family, Albert. Things are different here." She stepped forward and hugged him. "It's gonna work." She pushed back from him. "What could a priest know about having two women anyway?"

"Actually Ruth, both of my wives are pregnant." Ruth dropped her mouth open in response to the priest's admission.

"Mia Madre, padre es un padre." Lena crossed herself.

Albert stopped moving. Jacob thought he heard Leslie snort. It was common knowledge his wives were expecting. Jacob had forgotten how much shock that statement could invoke.

"It's true ladies," Leslie shared. "Father T. is gaining firsthand knowledge of wedded bliss."

Jacob Tomonaga started to giggle. Leslie joined in, followed by Lena then Ruth. Albert did his best to catch the joke. It eluded him. He knew that they weren't laughing at him. He smiled at their collective mirth.

When the laughing died, Jacob walked with Albert toward the nexus shed. "What you need to do is build a home that will be a great place to be a family."

"I was raised in foster care." Albert stopped dead in his tracks.

Jacob steered him toward the constables. "Raymond, Joshua," he called. The men walked over, both of them had the same green striped collars as Albert. "This is Albert." There was an exchange of pleasantries and handshakes.

"What can we do for you, Father?" Joshua continued quickly. "Need 'em roughed up a bit?"

"No, what he needs is somebody to lean on." He patted Albert on the back. "He is going to be a father."

"Congrats." Ray-ray offered a high five that Albert reciprocated. Pointing at Ruth and Lena he asked, "Which one?"

"Both," offered Father Tomonaga.

"Tom cat!" called Joshua. "The fun part's done, what can we do?"

"I wasn't raised in a good home," Albert admitted.

Ray-ray looked at Joshua, "Just ask, dude, just ask."

"Yeah," added Joshua. "There are even sleep trainings on infant care." Ray-ray turned to his partner and boss, raising an eyebrow. "I never could make those sticky tabs on those disposable diapers work."

Albert walked the three men to the transport pad. Once they left, he found his ladies and shared a newfound confidence in an attack of kisses and gropes.


Having the school built of prefabricated panels with no superstructure flew in face of Earth building techniques as understood by the majority of the colonists. The nanites created a concrete like ceramic pad for the foundation. The industrial replicator on the largest moon created a pod tender, which ferried building panels to the respective construction sites. The Clotho's Mohawk robot would hold the panels firm while nanites fused them into one piece.

Depending on your age, there was good news and bad news. The school would be ready in one week, even with the seven-hour delay. An observation space overlooking the construction site had to be constructed. Every child wanted to watch the tender and the Mohawk position panels as the school grew larger. It was a badly kept secret that the kids who really liked to watch were generally the adult boys over thirty. That their boys were working, waiting, watching, or humping became a source of private female jokes during and after the construction.

The school would be a daycare-through-adult education facility. The pool and gymnasium would be completed in another week. The tender had landed the outer shells of the Phys-Ed buildings. The softball, football, and other playing fields would be part of the park attached to the school grounds.

Lieutenants Holloman and Spencer spent a great deal of time with Leslie and Bill. Discussions over curriculum dominated the conversations. More agreements came about than differences. Some of the ideas Leslie had for simulation labs were taken to the governor's office for approval. This would add an extra week before the complete school facility would be finished.

Rose Holloman, slotted to start as Commander of the JROTC, had strenuously objected to being assigned to that position. She argued unsuccessfully for John Spencer to be the Commander. Yes, John Spencer had experience with the JROTC on Earth. However, Rose had two things in her 'favor'. One: she had served on the Presidential Carrier Churchill, leading over thirty recovery missions. Two: when serving on the Sir Ector, the assault ship was boarded by Swarm troopers. Her unit and the ship's crew held the enemy at bay until the destroyer Tibet could come to their aid.

Holloman had managed to maneuver her deployments to avoid her required pregnancies. She would be here for the duration of at least eighteen months. Finally resigned to her fate, she decided her first command would be the best command.

"Lieutenant Spencer," Rose caught the Marine's attention. "Since I have taken this position while on progenitor duty, I'm technically not under your command anymore, yes?"

He thought a moment. "In a sense, you're not quite directly under my command anymore." He cocked his head.

Grinning, she reached out to Spencer. "In that case, I've decided to use you to help me get back into semi-civilized form."

Squinting ever so slightly, John Spencer became lost in statement. "Wha-."

Grabbing his wrist, she pulled him in and whispered. "I want to fuck you 'til you can't walk."

"Is that an order?" He flashed a giddy smile. Reaching up, Rose pulled him in close. The kiss revealed the level of her need. Guided by her hand on his package, she led him out to a grassy hillside in the park.

John took over at that moment. He began unzipping her coveralls. He stopped the zipper at her navel. Pulling the top off her shoulders, he stopped when her elbows were almost exposed. He kissed her.

With her arms locked behind her, Rose couldn't reach up and grab John. He controlled the kiss. She mumbled, "Bastard," into his mouth. He never broke the kiss. She wrung her arms free. Not pushing John away, Rose yanked his zipper the full travel length. She discovered he did not wear underwear. She pulled his coveralls to his ankles. Standing back up, she licked the tip of his cock as she passed it. He playfully tried to step back, forgetting the hobbled condition of his feet.

"Woo-shit," John fell back on his ass. His feet tangled in the clothing. Rose laughed and then started untying his left boot. John caressed the nearest nipple. She moved his hand to his right boot and smiled. Pouting, he began untying it.

Once his legs were free from footwear and clothing, John acted. He pushed Rose back while holding her zipper. This caused her to rock back onto her butt. He pulled her coveralls quickly to her mid calves. Putting his hands behind her knees, John pushed his face between her thighs, her calves still trapped in the clothing. Her thong gave way to a savage tug. John buried his face into her cunt. Sucking her clit between his teeth, he trapped the organ and attacked it with his tongue. Rose pressed him closer with her heels. John ignored anything but her clit. He abused it, whipping her to frenzy with his tongue. Sucking air to cool his prize, he sought to bring forth an orgasm.

"Please, please." Her cries fell on deaf ears. Rose could only touch his head and hands. If she tried to sit up, he rocked forward keeping her trapped. The orgasm started in her core. John never relented. Involuntary bucking overwhelmed Rose and for her safety's sake, John released his prize from between his teeth.

"I hope you enjoyed that." John then wiped his face on her thigh as he extracted himself. He began untying her boots.

"Where did you learn that?" Rose asked.

"My house stud showed me that trick." John replied. "One of my concubines' daughters turned fourteen." He removed the first boot and started on the second. "After finding that she was qualified as a sponsor, she wanted to me to pop her open. "Craig said he could warm her up." John slipped the last boot off. Standing, he slipped her coveralls off over her feet.

"Is that house stud available for trade?" She reached up for him.

"Only, if I wish to be killed by the women of the house," came his very serious reply.

"Lie down." Rose motioned for him.

John got on his back. Rose crawled like a panther over his body. Pecking at his lips, she rocked backed to let her sex engulf his shaft. A ball rolled to a stop against his head. Rose increased her pace, building toward another cum.

"Excuse me, can I get my ball?" A redheaded boy about seven or eight stood next to them. John tapped the ball with his head. It rolled a foot. Suddenly his cock exploded without warning. "Thanks mister." John's grunts were not meant as a reply. The boy dashed away.

"What took so long?" A different child's voice called out.

"There were some people fucking." The boy was accurate. "I didn't want to bother them."


The smithy looked perfect; the problem was that it looked too clean. Every tool Alan Rey had in his shop had been set in the right place. Some items he had on order sat in a central location. Even the custom jigs created for specialty jobs sat waiting. One part of the smithy that he was happy to see gleam was the bath and shower.

"What do you think, boss?" Freddy Ortiz came from the back of the shop.

"There is one big difference," he pointed to the extension over the furnace section. "We have new fires, I recognized the gas and electric," he held both hands out palms up, "but these other two I have no idea." The other apprentice smith, Patrick Pearson crossed back to Freddy and Alan.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.