In Loco Parentis - Cover

In Loco Parentis

Copyright© 2013 by Justin Radically

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A series of errors cause a teacher and his class to take a field trip to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Louis waited. The longer he sat alone, the more he began to worry. It was the same thing she did at school; letting the parties stew until they confessed. Louis wondered what he had done. That made him even more nervous.

"Hobson, what is Leslie doing?" Louis heard the crack in his voice, betraying his nervousness.

There was no reply. Hobson ignored his inquiries.

Sitting in the chair, Louis leaned his forehead on the desk. Pounding lightly against the surface, he tried to jar his memory. When that failed to work, Louis began massaging his temples. Nothing he did brought forth any idea of what transgression he had perpetrated.

How much time whittled by he lost count, Louis sat and stewed. He developed an idea.

"Hobson, I gotta piss." It was a theatric long shot, how many cheesy movies with gullible guards had Hobson seen? Seconds passed. Louis even crossed his legs a bit, trying to fake the need. It worked in every spy movie he had seen.

"Your health nanites report your bladder is only seventeen percent full." Louis thought Hobson sounded smug.

He finally just sat back down in the chair, and waited.

A sigh pulled Louis back to the present. He had never heard the door open. Turning, he saw both of his former teachers. For at least the next twelve and a half months, they would be his parents.

Mr. Jenkins stood silently. He was naked. Louis glanced at the man standing before him. What caught his attention was the shiny coating on Mr. Jenkins' dick.

"Louis, we need to have a conversation."

Louis looked down at his feet. That sentence brought with it a bit of dread. Usually those words were a hint to admit your mistake and hope. What was the issue?

"About what, Mr. Jenkins?"

Pulling a chair next to Louis, Mr. Jenkins sat down. Eye level contact; Louis whispered 'fuck' internally.

Leslie came in through the door, closing it behind her.

Leslie started speaking. "Louis, you know that I am in charge of the household for Bill."

Louis nodded in affirmation. He felt suddenly hot.

"I'm glad you've kept your journal writing up to date." She moved forward between Louis and Mr. Jenkins. "I still read the journals. You don't get grades anymore, but it lets me monitor your feelings."

She sat down, straddling Mr. Jenkins' right thigh. Moving his free leg over, Mr. Jenkins lightly trapped her left leg. His hands moved around her hips giving his fingertips access to her labia.

"Your entries show you enjoy watching others engaged in sex." He could see the large fingers probing in the slit. Slowly they stroked up and down.

"Everybody has sex in the open." Louis knew his best tactic was to be truthful. "I didn't think I should interrupt."

"That's commendable." Louis could hear soft squishy sounds in response to the finger movements. "At my request, Hobson has evidence of several times when you watched."

The wall to Louis's left showed five separate scenes. In each one, he was jacking his dick while watching others engaged in sex.

Leslie slipped off Bill's leg. She sat on the floor between his legs. He spread them wider, letting her nestle back toward his crotch. She lifted his cock and balls over her shoulder. Bill moved her red hair to the other side. The images winked away.

"Louis," Mr. Jenkins started talking. "Watching people is permitted as long as they are aware."

Leslie's hand reached up, lightly grabbing Bill's cock.

"Everyone needs to be open and accepting of the sexuality expressed."

Louis cocked his head to the right, shrugging his shoulders.

"Louis, the little kids watch you older kids. If sex is something you treat as an experience to be secretive or cause shame, it could warp the kids."

The cock in Leslie's hand began to enlarge. She avoided looking up at Bill and Louis. As the organ filled with blood, Leslie turned her face and began licking it clean.

"I can see that you're becoming excited, Louis." Bill tilted his head forward.

Looking down, Louis noticed his own stiffy. Once his conscious mind became aware of his predicament, his cock screamed for attention.

"Leslie told me you are a bit embarrassed about your physical development."

Louis only nodded again. The differences between him and Mr. Jenkins weighed heavily on his mind. Mr. Jenkins' had been modified. How much bigger his penis was now, Louis could not remember. Louis was more enthralled by how it was different from his.

The doctors at the Peabody Children's Center had assured him and his mother that he on was the normal physical developmental scale, just near the bottom. Louis had looked it up. He was still at a Tanner Stage Two. Research on the medical sites that summer told Louis the truth; he was stunted.

August thirtieth was the first day he had produced real cum. The hair that clung to the base of his cock and balls still appeared to be light blond in color. It in no way matched his deep brown locks.

Mr. Jenkins had hair down his chest. It thickened as it covered his abs. Watching Leslie worshiping the cock framed by that hair caused Louis to begin stroking his own. She never engulfed it but ran her lips and tongue lovingly over the surface.

"Hobson has been monitoring your health and development as you use one of the sleep trainers." He moved his leg, letting Leslie have more access toward the base of his cock.

"Even Gino and Ethan are bigger there than me." It surprised Louis a bit that he was able to admit that aloud.

"If you want a cock like mine, your best option is to tackle the sponsor education track."

Louis looked back at Mr. Jenkins' cock. A large drop of clear precum gathered at the tip.

"Take this." Looking up, Mr. Jenkins held a cloth.

Grabbing the material, Louis wrapped his cock with it. The sensation of the friction combined with the show pushed the boy over the edge. Grunting four times, Louis held the cloth, catching the ejaculate.

"Wasn't that better?"

Louis looked back up.

"Yes, I think I understand more."

"Good, we need to keep our family together."

"Uh huh," Louis looked back at Leslie. She had just started to lick the clear nectar at the head.

A tapping on his arm caused Louis to look up.

"Why don't you go upstairs and ask Eve to come down here."

Nodding, Louis stood. He moved the chair back a bit to ease past Leslie's legs to the door.

Once the door closed, Bill touched Leslie's temple. "Stop please."

She pulled the cock clear. "Why?"

"Cause I want to put it somewhere warmer and wetter."

As Leslie stood, she dragged her tongue up Bill's stomach. She stopped after she tasted his neck. The contact ended in a kiss.

"So, Bill," Leslie brushed his hair to the side. "Do you think I might be right?"

"I will admit to playing a little grab ass, back when I was eleven and twelve," Bill tweaked her left ass cheek. He looked up at the ceiling, "Still not allowable?"

"Louis will turn thirteen during the first week at Wayward. At that time, the actions and activities you have described as 'grab ass' will be available for him to participate in."

Bill rolled his eye while lifting Leslie onto the desk. He lowered his mouth to pay homage to her breasts.

"Eve is at the door." Every adult in the pod wondered at least once daily if Hobson enjoyed interrupting people.


Guilt is a great motivator. Twenty-year-old Corporal David Leibnitz paid for the time he spent in the Nez pod. He and privates Yoder and Brady had moved temporarily into their pod.

Standard procedure created a new set of problems. Maria and her weaving circle had abandoned their husbands and significant others in Atlanta. Granted a temporary CAP score for transport purposes, Maria gave each woman carte blanch on their body modifications.

The result wasn't all that radical. Reductions in BMI, removal of scars, elimination of stretch marks, topped with accentuation of proportions. The women gravitated more toward a pear shape over the hourglass.

To many of the military males on board, this difference proved exotic. The AI increased the libido of the women even without any functioning males in the pod.

Delayed by a scuffle in Yellow Sector Mess, Corporal Leibnitz was asked to pull two volunteers from his detail, for a pet project of the new governor. He picked his friends who had let the situation in the Yellow Sector Mess escalate. The rule of thumb about 'special projects' foreshadowed a menial task. This task was different. If he had known that his temporary 'duty' called him to serve as sexual relief for a group of horny women, then he would have willingly volunteered, as would have most of the command.

Today, he was taste-testing snacks. The role of sex toy had morphed a bit into a surrogate father figure. The corporal had a toddler and a nursing infant back on Prik. Helping with several two to eleven year olds did give him and his fellow 'boy toys' a chance to practice some parenting skills under the watchful eye of some strong women. After the second week, the corporal started thinking the 'old man' had done this to him on purpose.

The Lookers, as the girls called their Mind Meld team, had maneuvered him into this situation. Not that he would have refused, but promises were made, assurances given, and now this was a matter for the Corps' honor. Next to him sat Lieutenant Spencer, the man who had placed him in the pod.

A sub-vocal command broke his train of thought. <'Whatever this tastes like, we are going to like this.'>

<'Understood, sir.'> Corporal Leibnitz decided that he would never tell the lieutenant about batch six.

"Welcome to the first taste-test of the Wayward Oorah Snack." Edith Jenkins served as the group's spokesperson. She was a fixture in the pod, best friend to the acting sponsor's daughter. "These snack packets being placed before you have three hundred calories and one hundred fifty milliliters of water." Several of the girls wore mock Marine Camouflage Fatigues, pink replacing the tans in the pattern. "They are separated into four adult bite-sized pieces."

The packet given to the marines looked liked standard ration packaging. Having 'Oorah Bar' in block letters next to a dark brown pair of feminine eyes was the best clue to tell that this was not standard issue.

Edith held a package herself. "Each bite of the Oorah Bar is sealed separately to keep it fresh." Edith tore the top of hers. The two marines followed her lead. She eased the snack out of the packaging. Dull and non-reflective, the olive green confection slipped into the open. "I need to warn you to take the entire bite-sized section into your mouth." She smiled and gave a wink. "The center is liquid."

Everyone began to chew. David Leibnitz braced for a repeat of batch six, a partially hardened lime jelly. Instead, a cooling spray of watermelon entered his mouth. The pliable outside dissolved away. They were surprisingly good.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.