In Loco Parentis
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Justin Radically

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A series of errors cause a teacher and his class to take a field trip to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Bill was the last of his newly formed clan to step onto the transporter pad. Taking a few breaths he leaned on Ray-ray until his head cleared. Looking up at his conglomeration of people, Bill wondered what would happen next.

"Welcome aboard the Kon Tiki." A tall, dark-tanned man in deep blue fatigues extended his hand. "I'm Ensign Khan," he turned his head toward the breathtaking redhead standing beside him. "This is PFC Darcy." Bill tried not to stare at her, dressed in those form-fitting blue fatigues. PFC Darcy did not move to greet him, but made a slight nod of her head. "We weren't expecting any passengers until Tuesday. Somebody high up had you folks switched to the Kon Tiki." He looked at the assembled multitude. "I believe some of you may have missed dinner. Would anyone be interested in a late supper?" Several of the boys cheered. He pointed toward an open hatchway, "If you will follow PFC Darcy," who began walking down a passageway, "the mess is that way."

The corridor seemed to be a slow downward curl, yet his footsteps gave the impression of a flat hallway. Ensign Khan waited for Bill, letting the rest of the group filter past. The boys crowded the front of the procession. Food and a stunning woman proved to be a great draw.

"Mr. Jenkins, I almost forgot." The ensign handed him a smooth black rectangular box, much smaller than the card reader he had earlier. "This is your link to the AI in your pod." Bill slipped it into his shirt pocket. "This is a good-sized group. How did you swing it?"

"It was really that one." He pointed at Randy, who was in the lead group of hungry boys. Ray-ray circled the stroller to the right, avoiding a collision with a crewmember who tried to cross the throng. Bill stopped. "I'm missing one. What happened to Leslie?"

A voice came from his pocket. "The concubine Leslie, bound to Bill Jenkins, is presently undergoing a med scan on the Artemis Moon Base."

"Is she OK?"

"She began experiencing an episode of respiratory distress while following your instructions to see to the care for your dependent, Eve Gray."

He had forgotten them. Eve lost all that blood; Bill berated himself, what an irresponsible way to behave. "How are they right now?" Bill pleaded.

"Both individuals are stable."

Bill wanted to scream.

"You must be very specific when talking to an AI." Ensign Khan then asked. "AI what are the prognoses of the individuals on Artemis base who are assigned to Bill Jenkins?"

"Concubine Leslie is having several age related illnesses addressed. She will be finished in thirty minutes. The dependent Eve was suffering from a Type IV Placenta Praevia. She will require two hours and forty-three minutes of additional time. The female fetus is not in danger and remains viable."

Bill was glad, relieved that the girls were not in serious trouble and the baby was OK. "Baby? AI, who is pregnant?" Of course it was Eve, question of who would, when, and why, morphed into anger over her abuse as the AI spoke.

"Dependent Eve Gray is six to seven weeks pregnant. You gave care responsibility to the concubine Leslie. She chose the viability of both the dependent Eve and the fetus."

"Thank you."

Bill never remembered the rest of the walk to the mess hall.

The kids adapted to the meal dispenser first. Joyce brought him two scrambled eggs, biscuits, and apple jelly, topped off with chocolate milk. He ate mechanically.

Bill and the adults sat together with the ensign. Misty sat with the girls. Little Katy napped in the stroller, next to June and Jackie. The five-year-old boys, Kurt and Karl, sat prominently among the boys. The older boys jockeyed for the best vantage points toward the naked women.

"We've got to create a family unit out of all of this," Ray-ray mused aloud.

Bill took that to heart, glad that Ray-ray could verbalize the idea of a family and appeared to be taking some ownership of the need. Bill had a bit of doubt creep into his mind. Was he up to this?

"Mr. Jenkins," Jackie came close enough to be sure he saw her. "That lady who brought us to the cafeteria, Miss Darcy, said we had to ask you." Looking nervous, Bill waited for her to ask a question that would most likely top off the evening. "We're down to two diapers for Katy."

Bill knew he needed to act. He was responsible for the wellbeing of these people. What he was going to do? The nearest Target was a few thousand miles away. "Thanks Jackie, I'll deal with it." He looked at the ensign, who was still sitting with them. The grin on the ensign's face invited a right cross.

"Tell the AI what your concubines and dependents need."

"You mean like..." Bill threw his hands up. "AI, give my concubines what they need to care for the kids."

"Bill Jenkins' concubines may request items for dependent care," answered the AI.

Looking up, Bill noted Salome had one eyebrow raised. She mouthed 'chocolate'. He didn't take the statement as a threat, just a need.

"AI, have those requests extended to the needs of the concubines too."

He flashed an impish grin at Salome. She winked in reply.

"Bill, we need to run everybody through a med scan," the ensign added, tapping him on his shoulder.

"How many can we do at one time?"

"In this section, sixteen members can be accommodated at once."

Bill stood and began to sort the big group, counting in his head. "Tiffany, Theresa, Joyce, Anne, Maggie, Cindy, Ruby, Joan, Jane, Louis, Bert, Ted, Phil, and Randy come with me."

The grumbling started. Bill waited. Folding his arms, he stared into the faces pleading not to go first. He noticed that the necessary movement started. However, a mess remained on the tables. "Boys, pick up your trash, and put your trays in the slots." Bill dropped his voice into a lower register, "or you will be assigned a lunch detention." It was an absurd statement, but it triggered the desired reaction. The kids began picking up their mess.

"Ensign Khan, what's gonna happen?" Cindy Williams looked very apprehensive.

Khan smiled, patting her on the arm. "Think of it as a checkup-plus."

"Plus?"

"Yes," Kahn pointed at Bill. "Pretend your Mr. Jenkins had sprained his foot." Cindy looked at Bill nodding. "This checkup would fix the sprain."

"Can it fix cavities?"

"Yes, do you have a toothache?"

Cindy nodded. Then she smiled. Whirling about, she raced back to the group of girls Bill had called. A huddle formed, producing a few giggles.

Bill began to wonder about the students with care plans. "AI, can you access the school district mainframe?" Bill asked.

"I have that capability."

"Louis, Phil, and Ruby have special medical issues. Copies of the diagnoses and school treatment plans are located there."

"The issues listed in those files are easily corrected."

"Can you access other of my group's medical records?"

"Those files are being used to create baseline profiles."

A two-minute walk led them to a room with eight large tubes on each side.

"Welcome to Med Bay Two," a woman in a tight dark blue miniskirt and tank top stated proudly. "My name is Gia." She raised her voice to address the group. "If you have clothes, put them in the tub over there and then hop in a tube."

"Miss Gia," Bert waved his hand. "What's going to happen?"

She looked at Bill. He nodded. "We will check and make sure you are healthy. We can repair just about anything."

"What about zits?"

"Not without his approval." She pointed at Bill.

The weight of the eyes hit Bill. "No zits, no dandruff," he looked at Bert, "no smells."

Bill pulled Joyce forward. "Joyce, you go first."

"Bill, my kids are coming. I need to wait for them. I..." Bill placed a finger on her lips.

"Not with these bruises." Bill kissed her softly. "They get a new mom for their new life."

Joyce started a sob but kissed him again. Bill lifted her into his arms and sat her on the pod. He held her hand until the top started closing.

Turning, Bill confronted the kids. "You heard Gia, out of your clothes!" Everyone turned away from each other. The shades of red that Bill saw on both upper and lower sets of cheeks threatened to make him laugh. Having his kids see him finding humor in their distress would prove disastrous. Bill placed both hands on his face, index fingers on both sides of his nose. He hid his mouth while stifling a snicker, gods this was funny.

"I ain't getting' naked!" yelled Phil. Bill had wondered when the boy's supposed ADHD behaviors would rear their head; this usually happened when Phil had to do something that he did not want to do.

Phil turned and burst toward the door. It closed. Phil screeched and charged Cindy, the smallest person in the room. He made two steps, his fist balled. Bill moved to intercept the little fucker. Cindy cringed. Then a flash, zap, and Phil crumpled at Cindy's feet.

"Thanks guys," Gia called toward the ceiling.

Cindy, just in her underwear and unbuttoned shirt ran and grabbed Bill, burying her face into his stomach. He began stroking her back protectively.

"What happened?" asked Ruby.

"It appeared that the dependent Philip Fletcher was going to attack dependent Cynthia Williams. He was stunned by ship's personnel."

Gia redirected the kids. "Everyone needs to be nude, and in the 'tude'." She tapped one softly. Her bad rhyme produced groans and broke the building silence.

Cindy realized her state of undress. Bill could see her ears redden. He let go. She spun and went to the other side of the med tube. Quickly, several naked butts could be seen slipping quickly into tubes.

Bill helped Gia strip Phil by placing clothes she handed to him into a bin. She held the underwear in pinched fingers by the waistband. "It looks like the boy shot off in his pants, bless his heart." Gia easily picked up Phil, impressing Bill. She deposited Phil into the tube.

"Phil is what I call parentally handicapped." Bill offered an excuse for his charge. "His parents divorced years ago. Momma had a series of boyfriends; Phil could only get attention by acting out. She shopped around enough doctors until she found one who gave him a label, and that gave her a monthly SSI check."

Gia nodded. Bill realized she was letting him ramble.

Walking to the last tube, Gia turned back to face Bill. "Sir, we need to have you hop in here for a standard med scan." Gia motioned Bill over to the empty machine. "Do you have any medical issues we should be looking for?"

"I started having chest pains about a week ago, but I had upped my exercise routine." Bill looked up. He could feel the flush in his cheeks. "I have a bad case of hemorrhoids." The look on her face never changed. Bill noticed she had a choker that matched her outfit.

"We can look at both." Gia moved her arm, pointing her elbow straight up. "If you do this, does that change the way it hurts?" Bill mimicked the move.

As he stretched his arm over his head, the pain changed throughout the range of motion. "That does help a bit."

Gia smiled. "I was a trainer at Alcorn State." She crossed over to Bill. Pressing on the pectoral muscles, she eased his arm down. The pain seemed more manageable. "The AI will process that during your examination." She grabbed a small tub.

"Thank goodness." Bill closed his eyes. He blew heavily out of his mouth puffing out his cheeks.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.