In Loco Parentis - Cover

In Loco Parentis

Copyright© 2013 by Justin Radically

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A series of errors cause a teacher and his class to take a field trip to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Leslie watched Bill split away from the group, holding what looked like a small iPad.

"Leslie, come over here a minute."

She walked to his side. Bill never showed signs of hesitation. In their six years teaching together, she had seen this expression of worry twice. Once five years ago during bus duty, when Denny Spaulding's sugar crashed, causing him to faint. The other time was when Melinda had him publicly served with their divorce papers, during a faculty meeting. At just over six feet tall, he still maintained an excellent fitness regimen. Bill even had her walking with him each morning for over the last few years. That more than anything had helped her shed thirty unwanted pounds. Wisps of silver had invaded his black hair. He still looked yummy.

"We've joked about selecting each other if we were at a pickup." He pulled her into a hug. "If I learned anything from our past six years working together, it's that we are good for each other. Please be my first concubine."

Leslie pondered the implications. "Yes, I will be your concubine."

"Leslie Howard is now the acknowledged concubine of Wilbur Jenkins," spoke the iPad device.

"I hate being called Wilbur." Leslie recalled how Michelle's attorney, had agitated him by doing that throughout the proceedings.

"Are you requesting a name change?" The device spoke again.

"Yes, I prefer being called Bill."

"Name change processed, for verbal recognition and interaction."

He took her into an embrace. A fleeting need to cry passed through Leslie. She manifested her emotions instead by hugging him even tighter.

The Marine she called 'hotbuns' approached the pair. "Hello Wilb-, no, Bill, yes?" He smiled. "Call me Brady." That produced a round of laughter, between the men.

"Brady, this is my first concubine, Leslie Howard."

Leslie shook his hand. Brady's light grip made her feel as if he thought that she was made of porcelain. The Marine glanced at Bill.

"Ma'am, having accepted," he looked her up and down in appraisal, "you need to remove your clothing. It is required."

Placing her hand on the Marine's forearm, while bending her knee, Leslie lifted her right calf to unclasp her sandal. She repeated the process for her left foot.

"Hotbuns, they say you Marines are strong enough to lift a small car."

A hint of blush hit Brady's cheek. "That is classified, ma'am."

Unbuttoning the first button on her blouse, she returned a smile. "I find small talk while I am stripping my clothes off in public somewhat comforting." She punched lightly at Bill. "How 'bout 'dem Bears?"

Leslie shared in this round of laughs.

Stories from the National Enquirer about piles of clothes, left on the floor, popped into her mind. Fuck it. She ripped her blouse open, showering the men with the remaining buttons. An inhale and a tug unlatched her front-hook bra, left arm, right arm, a quick pull; she was suddenly topless. The clothes, flung away landed elsewhere.

Gasps came from the collected kids. Leslie no longer cared.

Using a chair helped her to shed her bottom half. Springing back to a standing position, she spun to her left and then her right. "Naked as asked. I am either going to the stars or I am so fired." She threw the pants after her blouse.

Bill smiled that way he did when his mind was plotting something.

Brady inquired, "Do you have her card, Bill?"

Leslie had it in her purse. Not having shed it with her clothes, she was able to get to it quickly. Bending at the waist brought a new sensation and having Bill rub her bottom slowed the process of removing it from her purse.

"Hurry Leslie," Bill suggested, and then he whispered. "Hey, at least the collar and cuffs match."

"With how good it feels being kneaded by you dough-boy, don't stop." She passed the card back, not wanting him to stop, but shared the groan and giggle at the pun.

He stopped, but he did not pull away. Sounds of a zipper teased her ears. Fingers spread her upper thighs. A sensation of heat pressed into her cunt. Bill slipped into her slowly. Leslie centered herself on the stretching penetration. It had been such a long time since she had a man. The feel of Bill's pubic hair pressing into her made her feel wanted. Once he had placed his hands onto her hips, Bill began a slow and steady stroke. He wanted to claim her; Leslie, oddly, thought more of herself.

How long they remained together, she didn't know. He pulled out. "Leslie, I've got more to do." Standing her up, Bill turned her, planting a kiss. Leslie tucked his cock back in his pants.

"Keep the little shits in line," was punctuated by a peck on her nose, "while I collect me some more concubines." Both eyebrows bounced on all three syllables of concubine. "Private Brady, could you escort her and provide a bit of muscle, if she needs it? Being naked, she might need it." He kissed her again.

Brady followed her over to the waiting students. Yes, she was nude but knowing that she was leaving Earth gave an opportunity many a teacher in the last thirty years wanted. She wasn't about to 'take any lip'.

Guy Kibbee had whistled when she eased back to the group. Leslie glared at him. He reached up and pinched Leslie's left erect nipple. Guy's voice brayed more offensively than normal. "What are you going to do, Teach?"

Her answer was sudden and swift. Brady intercepted her slap. "Ma'am, I'll-" Guy cut him off.

"Fuckin' cunt ass bitch! Try and slap me!" Guy reached under Brady's arm and struck her twice across the face.

As high an IQ as Guy possessed, Leslie knew he should have a better vocabulary. Brady let her arm go. Her retort was a back-fist, but she opened it before contact.

Guy shook with rage. His swing came from a nearby county. Leslie pushed the punch by, grabbing his wrist. She set her foot on his leading ankle and swung her hip into his side. Not letting go, she let Guy's momentum twist him under her. The result placed Guy on the floor with Leslie sitting on him, still holding his wrist. Quickly shifting her knee and weight, it became an illegal arm bar.

"This little fuckin' cunt ass bitch assaulted the concubine of a Confederacy citizen." Applying more pressure, Leslie looked up at Brady. "What are we able to do to it?"

Guy was beginning to sob. "It hurts. Please Ms. Howard, stop."

"This little fuckin' cunt ass bitch, forgot that I birthed a state champion black belt," Leslie added.

Leslie applied a touch more torque. Guy began to wail.

"Since he is over fourteen, if he were a volunteer, Bill Jenkins could insist and this matter could end up at tribunal. If Guy was a concubine, he could be classified as dangerous and would be recycled." Brady spoke loud enough for the other students to hear. "If he isn't selected, then corporal punishment would be in order."

"Mr. Marine didn't the agreements between the U.S. and the Confederacy both stress protections for minors?" asked Randy Williams, politely.

Leslie leaned into Guy's ear and whispered. "If you want your arm to stay in its socket, shut up and be a good little fuck."

He nodded, "I will, I will." Standing back up, she let Guy escape. He retreated into the group muttering curses.

A different voice broke in. The sergeant had joined the group. "That agreement had stipulations about territory." Holding one of the pads, he continued. "Article Twenty-One states that both the U.S. and the Confederacy jointly agree that areas with testing stations are permanent areas of Confederacy jurisdiction, like embassies and consulates. Areas bound by interdiction fields are temporarily under emergency Confederacy control. We cannot lift the field until the emergency, aka extraction, is over. Likewise, extractions of minor dependents operate under Confederacy jurisdiction. This is accordance with Confederacy, U.S. Federal, and common law precedents."

Leslie noted that Brady had returned to Bill's side.

"Records indicate that Guy Kibbee is indeed over fourteen, but is not in possession of his CAP card," spoke the sergeant's device.

The sergeant turned to Leslie. "Ma'am, how did you phrase it?"

She smiled, "Little fuckin' cunt ass bitch."

"He, as a, quote, a-hem, 'little fuckin' cunt ass bitch' needs to behave or else I am within my rights to apply corporal punishment." The sergeant stepped into the group, drilling his eyes into Guy. "I will not be as quick or gentle as the concubine was. Boy, do you understand?"

Guy glared back. He moved back toward the sergeant, raising his hand, and pointing a finger at the sergeant's chest. "My dad's going sue you and you'll be fired."

Before he even finished, the sergeant's hand grasped Guy by the throat. "Answer me, boy!" Guy whaled away at the sergeant's forearm. "Well, I'm waiting."

Dropping his arms impotently to his side, Guy looked down. "Yes sir." His admission triggered the sergeant's hand to release him. His bravado had garnered nothing but rebuke and scorn. Guy had lost any credibility in the group.

The effect brought about a big difference. Those kids who minded, still minded. Those who wanted to misbehave would glance sheepishly at the sergeant. Quickly they turned their attention elsewhere.

A few boys were living vicariously through Matt. The comments, though crude, were not loud. A naked woman appeared to be giving the boy a blowjob. Matt had been in her gifted English class since sixth grade. He had a crush on her since that time. Leslie was glad to have Bill as her sponsor.

Randy Williams somehow had acquired the sergeant's Ipad. God help who ever had to grade his next research paper. The amount of notes he was taking promised a good read. Leslie had her first bout of regret, leaving her family at school. When change comes, one must adapt or perish.


Bill had chosen Leslie Howard as his first concubine. She might have been three years his senior but she had several things going for her. She understood Bill's twisted sense of humor, and could organize a hurricane for constructive purposes. The fact she was a light-framed redhead with hand-sized tits appealed to him on a baser level. He could see himself fucking her often. What she may have lost in her body shape, her twisted sense of humor promised much more through innuendo. Her son was serving in the Marines off-world; her husband had divorced her several years ago.

It was amazing what thoughts rush through your big head when the little one enjoyed direct service. Bill always thought Tiffany Carlson had potential as a cocksucker. Her mouth had fucked enough plans over, at school advisory councils, for the last few years; that mouth finally was fucking him for real. He told Tiffany to strip first, and then to offer her mouth. Her daughter, Teresa, watched as her mom purchased her and her siblings' tickets off the world.

Brady had wandered over to them.

"Damn Bill, this one wants a load." Brady spoke over his shoulder. Tiffany exchanged glances between the two men.

Bill brushed back some of her blonde hair, which blocked his view of her ministrations. "I think she's motivated." Stopping, Bill had to groan as the pressure began to build. "She has three kids she wants me to take." Bill grunted, "Aye!" in concert with each shot of ejaculate. She started to pull away. "Wait and get the dribbles." Tiffany kept sucking.

Pulling out, Bill set his cock back into his underwear. "Put your hands on the floor and raise that ass high in the air."

Tiffany complied. Bill ran his hand along her spine, then sliding around one wide butt cheek. The hanging tits were a bit saggy but appeared big enough for a titty-fuck. Her ass turned out to be a treasure in itself, wide and firm it was the result of many hours on a stair master. He could see her sex clearly. Slick, wet, and inviting, Bill plunged his index finger in. Fucking the finger in and out, he flicked her clit with his thumb. A second finger joined the first. He sought her G-spot. She began to match his rhythm.

Tiffany succumbed to the sensation, "Yes, yes, yes," followed by a gurgled moan.

Bill was satisfied. Looking up he waved at Teresa to come over. Witnessing her mother's display seemed to have little effect on the girl.

"Tiffany Carson do you accept being my concubine and my taking your children as dependents?" Bill still massaged her with his fingers making a slurping noise.

"I do."

"Tiffany Carlson is acknowledged as a supernumerary concubine. Her children are now dependents of Bill Jenkins."

Bill pulled out his fingers. "Sit here Tiffany." The movement was mechanical. "Teresa, go get your mother a glass of water from over there." He pointed at the serving table where several pitchers sat.

"Teresa!" Tiffany straightened herself, looking at her daughter.

Bill had pulled the girl into a hug. "Get the water." Teresa slipped away.

Picking up Tiffany's silk blouse, he wiped her vaginal secretions off his fingers. Bill maintained eye contact with Tiffany. Her face softened from fright to acceptance. Bill felt himself being appraised as a companion. Tiffany's mouth crooked into a little half smile.

Teresa returned with the water. An awkward silence punctuated the new reality for Tiffany.

"Drink, Tiffany." Taking the glass, she did as instructed.

"Teresa, I have taken your mother, you, your sister, and your brother as part of my new family." Teresa nodded. "That means I will be having sexual intercourse with your mother and having kids with her."

"And Ms. Howard?" Teresa asked, glancing back at the collected group.

"Ms. Howard too." Bill answered.

"What about my dad?"

Brady stepped forward. Kneeling, he brought himself to Teresa's eye level. "When your mother agreed to go with Bill here," he patted Bill's leg, "your mom and dad were divorced." Looking at Tiffany and Bill, he continued, "Mr. Jenkins has accepted responsibility for your family."

"Mr. Jenkins," Theresa paused, framing her question, "will you hug and hold mom?"

"Yes," Bill floated an image of holding those tits while being ridden. That was not what Teresa meant. "Teresa, could you explain why your mom needs hugs?"

Teresa looked at her mother, then at Bill. "She and dad have been fighting since Tina came home from the hospital last summer. I haven't seen them hug or kiss since then."

Tiffany spoke low. "Teresa."

"Mom it's not a family secret anymore if we are part of Mr. Jenkins' family now." Teresa hugged Bill tightly. He thought he might not ever breathe again.

Tiffany held her gaze on Teresa, then switched back to Bill. She hugged Teresa. "You're right, tell him baby. He's our family now." Looking over at him, she handed him the glass, then added an order. "Take a drink, Bill." Tiffany rolled her hands, encouraging her daughter to continue. "Teresa, keep explaining."

"Dad's been running around on mom behind mom's back, seeing his boss." Teresa stared over at Brady then at Bill and her mom.

Tiffany hugged her daughter again. "Harry and I decided that since neither of us had CAP scores to be sponsors, we would do what we needed to be picked to save our kids." Kissing Teresa's head, Tiffany began to cry. "His company is controlled by Ms. India Breakstone. She has agreed to sponsor Harry and the kids only, but not me." Tiffany put her head onto Bill's arm. Her face aimed at his groin. "He's trying to knock her up. "I don't believe the Earth-F'ers. My dad is a G-13 with the DOD. He said if I could go, I should."

"Mom found them in the master bedroom last Easter vacation when we got back from Sanibel Island early," Teresa added in a factual tone with no emotion. "Mom's slept in my room on the top bunk since then."

Pulling the two Carlson women into a hug, Bill held them until Tiffany and Teresa gathered their composure. When the sniffles stopped, Tiffany whispered. "I hate that bastard." She reached into Bill's underwear and hefted his scrotum. "I can do this, Bill, no regrets."

"Tiffany you'll be sharing me."

Tiffany still supported his balls. "And I'll be having your babies." She kissed the side of his cheek. "I had a stipulation that I should have insisted on before I accepted."

Brady placed his hand on her shoulder. "Ma'am, concubines cannot make stipulations."

"Tiffany, what would that have been?" Bill inquired.

"None of the children can ever be named Harold."

That was her husband's, no her ex-husband's name. "I agree with that stipulation," snorted Bill.

"The stipulation and request have been noted." The binding comment was acknowledged by the AI.

"Mom, we could send him birth announcements." Both Bill and Tiffany began to giggle.

"That would serve his ass right," Bill spit out in the laughter.

The four walked back to Leslie's group. Teresa moved into the circle of girls. Bill could see she was giving an accurate appraisal of li'l Bill's almost seven inches. The girth was a bit over exaggerated but the girl had never held it.

Bill hugged Tiffany, laying a deep kiss on her. Releasing her, he spun around, grabbed Leslie, and leaned her back onto a table. He timed the kiss with his finger probe. Leslie was wet and ready. This broke the group into oohs, ahs, shits, and damns.

Bill stood her back up before releasing the kiss. "Two down, two to go, Brady."

The Marine shook his head. "Addendum to the rules, three more, Tiffany with three dependents does not count."

"Fuck!" responded Bill. "If anybody else has three kids are they free too?"

"That would require a lot more dependents." Brady paused, "More than have parents here. The boy, Louis, will be transported back in seven minutes."

Bill noticed the wife of the gunman. She was sitting with a Confederacy Officer in gray. They were talking quietly. Half the girls were entangled by their conversation.

"Who's the best fit?" Bill mused.

The reader beeped. "Bill, in which context?" The words appeared on the screen.

"Ask a few questions of the reader; it has everyone's CAP Data loaded. Let me demonstrate." Brady paused and then said, "Display top three contexts."

Across the screen flowed "1 Sexual Compatibility, 2 Integration into Family Unit, and 3 Genetic Potential of Offspring."

Brady continued. "Show dynamics using each couple."

"Why a couple, Brady?" asked Bill. Did he look gay or something?

"Right now you're assigned to Fleet Auxiliary," Brady smiled. "I was a trucker, now I am a Space Marine, and you, the teacher, are now a Space Trucker."

"Counting the redhead and the momma you will have three more concubines to gather." Brady tapped Bill on the upper arm. "Your deployments can keep you from home for months. It's good to have someone to keep the women smiling."

Isolated, sexually frustrated women, cooped up, waiting for him to come home to provide relief became an instant and disturbing picture for him. "Brady, you can teach and old dog like me new tricks."

"Bill," he put his arm around him. "You have to make sure the guy doesn't mind being second fiddle." He turned Bill so they were face to face. "Show traceable data streams for both couples. Cross reference concerning my suggestion to Bill."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.