In Loco Parentis
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Justin Radically

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A series of errors cause a teacher and his class to take a field trip to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

The sergeant handed Matt and Mr. Jenkins each a device a bit smaller than a basic Kindle. He slipped a third one back into a large pocket. The device was closer to being five by seven inches. Matt looked into the blank screen.

"This is an MKII CAP Card Reader." He flipped the reader over, showing a blank backside. "Pass a card across the device. It reads the CAP index, and accesses the full database about the card holder." He passed Matt's card behind the backside.

"Matthew Dennis Prescott, volunteer assigned to research project Azahar-31.4159-Sanchez." The actual device spoke the information. "CAP score eight point six. Any other information is slated as personal and requires the volunteer's verbal approval."

"Does it do anything else?" Matt wanted to unsay the words as soon as he uttered them.

"Matthew Prescott, I am an extension of the Earthat Artificial Intelligence," the CAP reader replied. Matt's apprehensions calmed as he felt himself grin. "If you will allow me to assist you, I can help you find the most suitable concubines available, using the Reynolds-Heinlein compatibility matrix."

"Cool."

The sergeant added, "Your escort is Corporal Ramirez." Matt looked up, a Hispanic male in uniform was moving toward him. He stopped and extended his hand. Matt took the opportunity to shake it.

"Hello sir."

"Buenos tardes, I am a corporal. I work for a living. Sir is for officers."

Matt stuck to his earlier decision. Ms. Howard said go for it. If he was to be an adult with responsibilities, he needed to stand his ground and explain himself.

"But sir, you are a Marine. I sought to honor your commitment."

"I like you, kid." He mussed Matt's hair. "Let's find something for you to fuck."

The AI interjected. "Corporal, that is not the only consideration."

Matt looked up at the corporal. Shaking his head, Ramirez whispered. "AIs have no sense of romance."

Beeping for attention, his reader flashed a message. "Every CAP card in the building has been read. Potential concubines must submit and surrender their card to you. Any eligible dependents are part of a sponsor-concubine contract unless specifically omitted. This reader will record and verify the contract through the Earthat AI."

Matt looked at Ramirez. Saving Earth meant saving people. "How do I find out if someone has children?"

"Look at the screen," Ramirez pointed back at the device.

On the screen were five women's faces. Three showed husbands present. Two were here unaccompanied. Matt tapped their pictures. Tiffany Carlson, married, age 38, three kids, but she was his classmate Teresa's mom; awkward would be an understatement. Jae Rhee-Smyth 32, the widow of a U.S. soldier, two kids aged five and three.

Mumbling to himself Matt asked rhetorically, "Where is Jae?"

The screen changed to a map of the room. An arrow pointed to his left, moving that way he watched the arrow redirect itself. "I want all questions answered on the display screen."

"Can I ask why?" Matt could hear a real inquisitiveness imbedded in the question from the corporal.

"I read faster than I can hear." The corporal gave him that adult bullshit detector look. Matt went to his best defense, blatant honesty. "If I read what the AI answers, I hold more cards." That and a wink brought a smile to the corporal.

"Remind me never to play poker with you." He nudged Matt onward. The corporal made him think of his big brother Michael.

Moving forward, he found the woman who matched the picture. He stood equal in height with her. Staring at her face, Matt understood why men often thought Asian women were beautiful. Jae had black, fine hair that brushed her shoulders, expressive eyes, set wide, eyes that seemed to hide the pupils in their darkness. Matt marveled at the subtle way her makeup accentuated her features. In her bearing, she communicated her importance and her allure. He became aware that his prick wanted to assist in the interview efforts.


Jae was still clothed; her former employer, Ben Jung, had stopped her from stripping earlier. He had been the only sponsor who wasn't part of the planned extraction. He stated that he had the women he wanted and would not wish to dishonor her. The senior Nam Jung would now own the restaurant. Jae would stay as manager of the catering operation. In the older Nam's eyes, maintaining proper decorum ensured her continued employment.

Watching Ben have his niece suck him to orgasm, Jae was silently thankful for avoiding the humiliation of being naked and not chosen. She only feared for her children's future. It seemed that as the Swarm approached insanity and idiocy grew. This was Y2K a hundred times over.

The march of the Marine and his young charge intrigued Jae. The black boy led the Marine across the room weaving around the tables directly to her. She was a bit intimidated. This Marine was even bigger than her Richard had been. She waited for him to say something, but the boy spoke.

"Jae, I am Matt Prescott." He extended his arm taking her hand in greeting as Americans do. "This is Corporal Ramirez." The touch was light and non-threatening. "I'm a sponsor; may I see your CAP card?"

Caught completely off guard, she complied. Reaching into her purse, she wondered, why do this? Could she debase herself for a slim chance of an escape? He smiled when she pressed the card into his hand. Not wanting to meet his gaze, she looked down as was customary in her culture.

The young black boy had walked straight to her. He never looked anywhere else. Jae peeked up at him again. A strong wide nose set against creamy golden eyes. His tight-cropped hair seemed to wave over his head and highlighted the infectious smile. A small growing wet spot near the pocket of his jeans testified to his excitement. His member was framed in the tight jeans, not that large, yet on his small frame it would appear huge. Glancing up, she realized he was intent on looking at the device in his hands. He showed several things to the corporal. She returned to watching the growing wet spot.

"Mrs. Smyth, I have a proposal."

The word registered but Jae was dumfounded, caught in a moment of disbelief. The corporal's hand flashed softly back and forth in her field of vision, forcing her to tear her eyes from where she was gazing.

"I thought my Kitty had cock lust." Ramirez quipped.

"Maechunbu!" That insult came from Nam Jung.

She wasn't a whore. She found the boy sexually appealing. He could have any woman wanting to escape Earth on the floor, but he came to her first. Jae held out hope, her hands shook slightly.

Nam Jung would never want her working for him now. The only position the older man would want her in now was on her knees, in the back room. She realized because of her white husband, and Nam being 'old minded', that he had always thought she was a whore. Panic streaked into the core of Jae's soul. Tears began to well in her eyes. Her vision became hazy. A hand grabbed her; Jae realized she was quivering uncontrollably.

"Jae it's me, Matt, Matt Prescott."

He pulled her into a hug, letting her lean into him. The emotions were so much easier to read on American men. Matt was more nervous than she was, yet her comfort was important to him.

"Would you be one of my concubines?"

Images from the media flashed in her mind. When her Richard was stationed in Wiesbaden, she recalled an article written by a reporter who filed her last column in the Börsen-Zeitung, a Frankfurt newspaper, before she became a concubine. "I have my children with me." She wrote the Confederacy took children also. Abandon her children? Never, even if it meant they died together in the invasion.

"I have two children." Jae's clarity and calm diction surprised herself.

Matt stood frozen a moment. Jae never would abandon her small ones even if it meant her death. He clicked the little screen feverishly. His cheeks blushed while his mouth formed an 'oh' shape. "Of course, I meant to include your kids!" His eyes widened, looking into hers. "I didn't mean, God no, I ... shit, I fucked this up."

Placing both of her hands on his cheeks quieted Matt. "I must have hurt you, forgive me." Tears began to well in his eyes. His concern for her paled in comparison to the power of life and death he held over her. Some might think his sharing his emotions a weakness. For Jae's new family it would become a great strength.

Jae, read her new man completely in the time it took for him to stumble through the apology. She kissed him lightly on his lower lip. He looked at her knowing she had forgiven him.

"Jae will you bring your children and be my concubine?"

Jae had wondered if she ever met another man, could he ever take Richard's place? Now she knew her heart was a much bigger place, room for Richard and more. "I will be your woman."

"Jae Rhee-Smyth is now the concubine of Matt Prescott. Micah and Vera Smyth are his registered dependents."

Jae began to unbutton her blouse. Matt placed his hand on hers. 'He must want to disrobe me', she mused. She found such innocence suddenly erotic. He tugged her hand leading her away.

The corporal then interrupted his plan. "Matt, she has to strip."

Turning back to face her, Jae witnessed his embarrassment. Matt looked at her, then at the corporal, and then back to her. Jae decided then that Matt might be her husband-master-owner, future father of more children, but he needed her to help him fit his new role.

"Yes my Matt, he is right." She took his hand back to the top button. "Help me." 'My Matt, ' that phrase made her experience tingles in her groin.

That little crooked smile he gave started her flowing. He began delicately working the buttons, each one was undone a bit quicker than the last. He opened the blouse, pulling each arm free, then he tossed it over her head. His hands moved to the waist of her slacks, no buttons or zippers in view. Hooking his fingers into both her slacks and panties, Matt began pulling them away from her hips. He maneuvered them past her butt, lowering them to her ankles. While he then eased her sandaled feet clear, she had to place her hand on his head for balance. As he stood back up, Matt drew his fingers along the outside of her legs. Jae fought against shoving her sex at his mouth when she felt his exhalation pass. Those very same fingers found their way under her bra, freeing her A-cup breasts. Like the blouse, he lifted that off and away.

Across the room, Jae saw a blonde woman bobbing her head at the waist of the older man who had come forward with Matt.

In her dark places, a wanton Jae emerged. Kneeling before Matt, she kissed the budge in his pants. Next, she found the zipper and pulled it down.

"Jae, please I..." placing his hands on her.

The corporal leaned in and whispered something she could not understand. She stopped trying to listen. Matt pulled his hands away.

Matt's odor washed over her, manly with a hint of gaminess. Bath time would need to become a rewarding experience. Fishing into the Y-fly, first Jae discovered little pubic hair but a warm root. It took a little shifting by her and him, but soon he sprang free, Matt's deep ebony warrior weeping for attention. He inhaled and eased his groin back a fraction of an inch.

"Relax Matt," Jae spoke, looking up into his eyes.

"You don't need to."

"Matt," the corporal spoke in a low tone. "She's showing you she understands what she agreed to."

Matt nodded. He never looked away from Jae. She tasted the viscous clear offering at the tip, thick, salty with a hint of sweetness. How much of that was her arousal, Jae wondered. She had a chance to make sex with this boy, no, this man, where Matt and she were going he is a man. The sex with him would become not a chore, or duty but an experience to savor. Many would describe him as a late bloomer. Though not large, he was slightly taller than her five foot three inch frame. Now his entire length fit fully in her mouth.

He was unsure of what to do. His stationary hips reflected his inexperience. Jae reached around his waist, taking hold of both buttocks. Holding him by the pockets of his jeans while she worked intently, he placed his hands onto her temples and pulled ever so gently. His eyes closed and his face changed into a grimace of ecstasy. The first part of his cum shot heavy into her mouth. She pushed into his groin, easing up between the eruptions, pressing hard when she felt the rush down the length of his dick. Jae repeatedly until he finished, spent. Finally, he twitched but there was no reward. Jae kept trying to draw more.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.