Maria - a True Story - Cover

Maria - a True Story

Copyright© 2013 by Friskee_cpl

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My wife has gone overseas with my mate's girlfriend leaving us alone for three weeks. We meet a well known slapper and enjoy her company.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Gang Bang  

The following is a true story. It happened way back in 1988 so the dialogue, although not word for word, is as good as I can remember. The events I will never forget. Maria Brown (not her real name) was the town bike. Everyone got to ride her. She was 32 years old when this all happened and even after having two kids she had a red hot figure. She looked a bit like a brunette Geena Davis with a touch of Greek thrown in. Although these events happened in '88 I have chosen to write this as if it happened only recently. I simply find it easier. Remember this is a true, ridgy didge, fair dinkum story.


"Two beers thanks mate." Nothing really beats a few beers with a mate down the pub when your wife and his girlfriend have gone OS for a few weeks. We were one week into our two week bachelor stint and tonight we wanted a decent feed and a few beers. As we sat and hooked into our tucker I saw Maria, a friend of a friend, come into the pub. I'd heard about Maria being a bit of a slapper who put it about quite freely so I watched her with interest for a while and pointed her out to Goodie, my mate.

Goodie is a bit of a bad man, who one night shagged two schoolgirls who had just finished high school while his girlfriend was asleep in bed, but that's another story. Therefore I wasn't surprised that he gave her more than the once over. She was in the public bar area having a chat with a few friends and when we finished dinner we wandered over.

"Hello Maria" I said "How's things?"

Maria looked very nice tonight. She was wearing jeans and a nice black halter top that revealed her smallish tits quite nicely.

"Hello." she said. "Mark isn't it."

"Yep and this is Andy or as we know him Goodie."

"Good at everything I hope." she said flirting with him immediately.

"I specialise in a few things." He said with a wink. They were hitting it off very easily.

The night went on and we just sat and chatted and sank more piss. When Goodie went to the loo Maria asked me a simple question.

"Does Goodie have a girl?"

"Um yeah but she's in Bali with my wife."

"So you're both off the hook tonight then?"

"Um well yes we are."

"So tell me Mark what is your biggest fantasy?" I know I was pissed and heard what I heard but I just had to hear it again. "Pardon?"

She laughed and whispered. "Your biggest sexual fantasy. What is it."

In this delay I had the time to think."To be met by a woman who is wearing nothing more than a long black coat, fishnets and suspenders. And she is gagging for it."

"Wow!" she said "I have all those things at home."

"Yeah bullshit" I said truly believing she was full of shit. "And what's yours?"

"Oh I have too many to tell you about here." At this stage Goodie was back with more beers and some Tequila.

"Tell us what?" he said hearing the last part of the conversation.

"Maria wants to know our fantasies."

"I have too many." she said again.

"I want to do it with two Japanese schoolgirls." he said laughing.

"Well a threesome is only one of mine." Maria said and as she did so she pushed her legs apart and rubbed her knees up against ours. I still didn't think that this was anything greater than some harmless flirting. Goodie however caught onto what was happening. I was a bit slow in this area. Maria downed her Tequila and excused herself for a walk to the powder room.

"Well what do you reckon?" Goodie said.

"What do I reckon about what?" I said.

"Should we take her back to my place?"

"I'm not touching her mate." I said "The missus would kill me if she found out."

"She won't find out."

"She probably has some horrible diseases."

"I've got boxes of frangers at my place."

"Fucking hell Goodie." I said. "You are an evil bastard. OK we'll see what happens but she's all yours."

Maria came back with freshly applied lipstick and a flushed appearance.

"Would you like to come back to my place for a bit of a smoke?" Goodie asked. "I haven't had any weed for months." Maria said.

"I have some nice gear at home." he said.

"It's a good thing the kids are being looked after by their dads." she said. "Let's go then."

It was nearly closing time anyway so we downed our drinks and as pissed as newts we hopped into Goodies old Falcon ute and took the backroad to his house. Goodie lived in a huge 4 bedroom home that was completely empty except for a crappy lounge, his stereo, a TV, his and his girls bed and a foam mattress in one of the bedrooms for the occasional drunken guest. We marched in and I grabbed a few more drinks from the fridge while Goodie got his bong out and packed a few cones. Maria had put on some music and was doing a slow dance in the lounge when I came in with the drinks.

"Here's to life" she said as he sucked down a full cone in one pull.

"Fuck." I said watching her down the smoking pile of weed.

Goodie was up for the challenge and he tried unsuccessfully to down it in one go. I took my time with mine because I was fairly pissed already. By the time I had finished mine Maria was looking fairly wasted and she stood up to dance some more.

"I have to keep moving." she said. She started doing some sexy dancing and rubbing herself all over as she did. Goodie and I just sat on the lounge watching our private show.

"Give us a striptease." Goodie said.

"Only if it will be worth my while at the end." she said.

I knew what she meant. I may be slow but I'm not that slow. Besides I had a stiffy already and looking over at Goodie so did he. All concerns about infidelity had been washed away by the booze and smoke. I was still worried about catching something nasty so I went into Goodies room and grabbed the box of frangers from next to his bed.

"Two secs." I said as I went into his room.

AIDS was at this time the big news in STD's and I was worried that someone like Maria was a potential threat. Maria was still dancing when I came out and when I walked past she moved over to me and started doing some dirty dancing. She squatted down in front of me and at one stage rubbed my cock through my jeans. I started dancing with her and when I threw the box of condoms on the lounge she almost melted with excitement. Goodie stood up as well and came over to us and grabbed her by the hips and rubbed his crotch up against her arse. She reached over to me and I moved over and began rubbing my cock against her groin. Her nipples were huge so I rubbed my hands up her side and grabbed a handful of her 36C boobs. She began grabbing at my zip and slipped her tongue into my mouth while she fumbled at my jeans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.