Once a Jolly Swagman - Cover

Once a Jolly Swagman

Copyright© 2013 by mthommotoo

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An Australian story about the life of someone who began unwanted and ended up a beloved icon. So don't believe me, neither did his son until he died. I threw in some science fiction critique and some sex to be different

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Tear Jerker   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

They walked into his kitchen and the cooker is running down to mere warmth from that morning's light, so he cleaned it out as Mary stripped down to skin, looked down at herself and smiled, and left her long white school uniform socks and mid heel, shiny black, patent leather saddle shoes on. Damian looked at her as he returned from the backyard and she looked comprehensively, obscene. A set of lace suspenders and she would leave any red blooded male of the heterosexual persuasion, salivating: like he is, just as an example.

He had a twinkle in his eye but decided to ignore what she was trying to do.

Going off on a tangent, "I'm really pleased I bought this cooker gizmo. It makes a tricky chore in a place like this a lot cleaner and easier. I've started what is a nice little garden bed out along the back wall."

He placed the fire lighter in the cooker, and added a briquette of compressed wood shavings that had been on special at the small supermarket. It took more room in the cooker than the equivalent heating propensity of coal, but it was lighter, and weight could one day again be a significant objective.

He already had the cash reserves he needed if he wanted to go back on the road ... but Mary...

Yes, 'but Mary' rang through with clarity in his mind, like a church bell on a quiet Sunday morning. He added a billy of the correct quantity of water on top of the cooker, knowing the cooker would take some time to accrue heat, and he may as well use all the heat as it was initially produced. Meanwhile, he studied this colt like figure who was sitting in front of him half way through reading The Tactics of Mistake which he had found at St Vinnie's, Wednesday afternoon. It was in like new condition, and cost only a dollar.

He had also picked up a block set of Harry Harrison's Stainless Steel Rat books. He was going to present them to her when her period came due, along with the removal, straight after her period, of that pesky hymen on which she was so fixated. He had noticed, that when she now masturbates she tends to grasp her clit with her only two nails she hasn't broken or bitten, probably intentionally for times like right now, and she was reading and her body was having little spasms each time she tweaked herself. It was time she was taught the value of the extended orgasm.

First to gain her attention and give her another experience, he kicked his sand caked, steel toed, safety work boots off. He had regretted buying them as they were too heavy for the road. But, almost all labouring jobs these days required them; and the longer you remained in any one place, the more things that you accrue, that you just have to have.

His shirt went next. He'd bought another four good ones in St Vinnie's while he was there, a bit expensive at ten dollars the lot but they'd do. He tossed the shirt into the corner of the room and began undoing his handmade leather belt. Then he popped the metal button and unzipped the zip. He sat on the end of the swag away from Mary, to drag the legs of the pants off his feet; suddenly he had her entire and utter attention. He peeled off the blue work socks, which desperately needed a bath. Then he eased out his penis to its soft length, as it had been cramped inside his underpants all day. Her eyes were now the size of fifty cent pieces. Anything she had in mind doing with her exhibition, he can do better.

He crawled to the end of the swag where Mary sat, book forgotten, she had even ceased pinching her clit. Damian knelt his full body height in front of her and leant over and kissed her, softly, holding her around her chin, concentrating completely on the kiss, without a distraction of anything else happening around him, a la Stranger in a Strange Land's, Valentine Michael Smith. He had done this before, with interesting consequences.

Mary was paralysed into rigidity, the object she had been focused on, engrossed in, for so long was coming toward her carried by her lover's body. It seemed as long as her forearm and at that very moment she realised just how inexperienced she really was.

And then he kissed her.

He didn't stick his thing in her face or grab her breasts or try to dig his face into her pussy, all of which she would have loved for him to do. Damian just kissed her. Everything was in his lips: his love, his tender understanding for her own wishes, his caring for what she as a person wanted and her needs. She melted. Suddenly she realised she was lying along and under his complete body, moulded together as if one entity.

And he kissed her.

Between their bodies, she can feel his penis, growing. It was getting hard and growing more, as her body excited him, and IT was poking into the bottom of her breasts and expanding. IT felt like an outer space parasite monster coming to life between them, erupting out of his body.

And he kissed her.

His tongue was kissing and licking from her mouth down to her throat and into her ear with a little nibble on her earlobe which made goose pimples all over her body, and nibbled down to the crux of her neck and she moaned as her vagina let loose a flood of juices, informing her that she was ready, ready for anything. She had no idea what to do, so in her inexperience, she did nothing except push her wet pussy along the length of his monster painting IT with herself.

And he kissed her.

He turned over and lifted her, and instantly IT was right in front of her eyes, as her hands were resting on his inner thighs. She would have been absolutely fascinated but his tongue suddenly was between her labia, and he was drinking her flowing juices. His tongue kept moving, and it poked into her bottom. It felt odd, it felt good, it felt dirty and it felt like she wanted his monster inside her, just like they had faked on Friday night. She lifted her encompassing nubile breasts off his penis, this monster, and her hands brought IT out to stand in front of her. She held it upright, hugely erect, and it was leaking a large drop of clear viscous liquid, which she pinched between her finger and thumb, and then tasted it.

It tasted like Damian, of Damian, ah, ah, ah she thought, I'm almost there and he let it get away. The base of her spine and her brow was beginning to tense up, and it didn't relax away from her release which was, oh, so close.

There's a head on IT with a hole which looked like a small toothless mouth, some more clear liquid was drooling out that she licked like a lollipop, a penis shaped all day sucker. She studied how its head dropped to the shaft that had large dark blue veins in a web covering the complete shaft.

I'm almost there and it's, ah, so, oh, so close and his tongue is inside my vagina, my pussy, he's fucking my cunt with his tongue, my mind can't focus and I place this monster's head inside my lips and let IT go, all the way to the back of my mouth and my jaws are stretching and painful and I am gagging a little, too far, and it's between my lips and my mind can't think, can't think.

I can feel his tongue is on me, my, my clit and I gag, I'm moaning uncontrollably, by placing his monster between my lips and slobbering all over it, he has become tense and I, yes I, I am COOOOMMMMIIIINNNGGGG, I would have screamed but my mouth is filling up with him, it's him, I have made him come and GOD, OH MY GOD, HE IS MY GOD, DAMIANNNNNN‼‼‼

I had gone away for a while there. My face is all sticky and my mouth is full of, something odd. That's right, my love came. He had an orgasm, that's spunk, sperm, semen and spoof. I sampled, not good or bad but, sniff, I have smelled better things; a hell of a lot worse too, this is Damian, my Damian, MY Damian, there's nothing he can do wrong.

His tongue is still working around and inside my vagina, hmmm, that feels nice, over my clit, whoa! That's a little touchy. I swish the semen around in my mouth then swallow a little at a time, this is Damian, I want to savour and taste MY Damian. All of Damian, his essence is gone, some of the girls at school say that when they suck a boy off they won't swallow, but this is Damian, MY Damian. I would do anything, anything at all for MY Damian.

His lips are suckling my clit into his mouth, I can, I can, feel ... and, OH MY GOD, what is he doing? I came again. What is he doing to me? Something hard is inside me, in my cunt and rubbing and inside my bum and, OH MY GOD, again, his fingers are moving in and out as he licks and, OH MY GOD, again, and, OH MY GOD, again and, OH MY FUCKIN' JESUS FUCKIN' CHRIST, my head exploded an...

Funny, how did I get here? We're the right way up and he is gently squeezing my breast and nipple, everything is sort of slippery, and running his fingers through my hair, and I throw myself at him, my arms go around his neck and kiss everything I can get myself near that is him! My Damian, MINE!'

He laughed, hugged her back and said, "Look at you."

She looked between them and there was semen all over the front of her. Her breasts were covered and as she touched her face, she found that it was everywhere. She laughed and fingered a large smear off of her nipple and licked it off.

"What a waste. It should all have been in my mouth. This is the essence of you and it should be in one of three place, my mouth, my bottom or my vagina. Anywhere else, is a waste."

They held each other for quite a while and then fell asleep.

Damian woke and said, 'It is nearing nine.'

They pulled apart and were 'Perkins Pasted' together. It hurt to separate. They held hands going into the bathroom. A cold shower certainly brought things back into perspective. Mary had bought a couple of old towels with his clean clothes, on the weekend, as it seemed he had been using his dirty clothes to dry off.

'Next time it will be in our shower. This cold shower lurk, sucks the big bickies!' Mary thought.

She had another shower when she arrived home, as semen may be water soluble, but the length of time she'd spent in the cold shower only did half the job.

When she looked in the mirror, she said, "How the hell did a shot get into my hair?"

Damian had the Lamb Souvlaki skewers in the oven, and he'd put a cup full of water with it.

Nina and Georgio arrived at their normal time. Damian had bought a couple of fresh garlic French bread sticks in town, and reheated them with dinner. He had put his work gear back on. Mary was freshly showered, and Damian was still in his work clobber. Damian saw that they noticed, and Georgio seemed pleased, Nina smirked.

As he left later that night, Mary kissed him at the door and whispered, "I love you," Damian then went straight home.

Next morning Mary arrived at Damian's place early, telling her parents that the train timetables had been changed. Damian awoke with an inexperienced mouth around his piss generated erection. She was practicing how to get him off, and how to do it right without dislocating her jaw. His eyes opened. It felt good, more than good, but he had to go.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.