Once a Jolly Swagman - Cover

Once a Jolly Swagman

Copyright© 2013 by mthommotoo

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An Australian story about the life of someone who began unwanted and ended up a beloved icon. So don't believe me, neither did his son until he died. I threw in some science fiction critique and some sex to be different

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Tear Jerker   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Mary was back in school that afternoon, haranguing Billi about her pictures and Billi was shocked when she saw how far apart Mary held her hands. They both had lunch with Adele who was sixteen; the school buzz said she'd had sex with her big brother, who had left home soon afterwards. The brother part didn't concern the main portion of the girls in the school, except those who had brothers of a similar age to hers, who all said 'eww' and 'yuck' and were willing to swap their subhuman freak brothers for an ant farm. Adele held her fingers of one hand apart and Mary realised that she could be in trouble. Adele asked her why and it didn't seem to Mary to be a particular secret other than not to tell any adults. Mary held her hands apart describing the length, made a tunnel with both hands showing the diameter, and suddenly Adele became a very good friend of Mary's.

None of the rumours mentioned that Adele's brother had raped her; they just said that he'd had sex with her. The truth was something she hasn't told anyone, letting all believe what they wanted: closer the fact was that she had raped him, that he had enjoyed it so much, and she hadn't. That's where the dispute arose, and the story became public property. This friend of Mary's had Adele fascinated; If she can believe her that is, as thirteen year old girls create such unbelievable, hormonally induced and driven sex stories.

Adele furtively followed Mary onto the train that afternoon. The man ... no boy, this one ... was very tall and was deeply tanned, which was no longer PC but looked sooo good. His almost blue-black hair ran straight down to his lower spine like a pop star. He was broad shouldered, to almost double Mary's width, and was well-muscled and dangerous looking. It can't be said he was classically handsome. He looked up once at Mary when she boarded the train and his eyes were dark and piercing. His face was angular with a total lack of fatty tissue ... almost skeletal.

He looked like someone with vast experience who would use up a little girl like Mary and throw her away. Adele wanted that privilege, not the spoilt little thirteen year old wog virgin. Adele suddenly became very wet between her legs. She left the train in an awful hurry having completely forgotten where she was. 'Books', for Christ's sake-he had met Mary over reading books? What excuses men would use to get into a girl's pants! Adele liked it, as it showed intelligent reasoning.

The evening was a good one, as Damian kept Georgio's ouzo intake down to a dull roar, especially now that Georgio knew that Damian could drink him under the table. This had hurt his Greek pride, but he was proud that his baby Mary would select such a macho man for a friend. Damian kept Georgio's alcohol intake mostly on beer, tonight, which was bound to do good things for his liver and would make him more attractive to Nina. Nina was liking Damian more and more.

Wednesday morning as they held hands on the way to the station and Damian asked Mary out to a movie that night. Mary gave it some thought and said she'd be happy to go, as long as they were home before tea. No trouble, he had in mind a new arty, modern dress Shakespearean movie version of The Taming of the Shrew. It had an English director, with modern English language, and had great write-ups on the small stage. Damian usually found these adaptations unwatchable, and he was just curious how the writer translated the language, but Mary said she'd love to go as long as it was with him.

They met that afternoon outside Perth station, and sat in a Macca's {Ed. note: Australian for McDonald's} having a light snack and thick shake, while waiting for the movie time. They held hands on the way into the theatre. The movie was one they had both heard of in the media but there had been so much hyperbole that it didn't count for much. They reached the glass box and the lady in a red suit and white shirt exchanged money for tickets, then Mary gripped his hand again. It was in the main foyer of the theatre where they came across so many of Mary's friends from school, which funnily enough included Adele and Billi. Mary had mentioned the date to only one acquaintance, and the school as a whole was by now officially fascinated by Mary's man.

They could almost all easily get permission for the midweek early matinée, plus, seeing it was with a large group of school-friends, all female, permission was easily whined out of even the least impressed parent. Fifteen girls from the school were accompanying them as they entered the theatre, which made Mary very suspicious and she made her suspicions evident to Damian who thought he had the gist of the matter. His girl had told an acquaintance, which went through the school like nits in a kindergarten, and none of them believed the introverted bookworm had a boyfriend being the broadest overall classification he would come under.

He knew this little girl was 'head over heels' with him, but If he looked at their relationship objectively, he was more interested in her mind than in her body. However, he was enjoying the manipulative play he was using, to bring the real Mary out to the surface.

"Go along with me."

She smiled and nodded. She didn't know who was trying to get with her man, but she knew he wanted her and that she trusted him, despite her being so young and not because of it.

Mary was the only one still wearing school uniform, so the only one in a dress, Damian told her to go to the restroom, remove her undies. She was to return here, give them to him so they all see, and say 'thank you, Sir'. She had already planned on removing her undies, anyway, but hadn't because of all the girls would see, so this would...

'Oh, God, I just came, ' she thought with a shudder, bracing her hand against a wall.

She had to lean against the wall for support for a minute. She then asked who wanted to go to the restroom, and about half went. Not Adele, though. Her concentration was set and fixed, with a definite target in her sights. Her eyes at no time left Damian.

Only an usherette was in the restroom, washing her hands. Mary entered an empty cubicle, leaving the door open. The other girls stood, shocked, as sweet innocent Mary removed her damp panties from under her school skirt. She passed them to a mate outside, who was standing there, gobsmacked. Then Mary reached inside the front of her school shirt, and unsnapped her bra's shoulder straps removing it through the short sleeve of her uniform blouse. She squatted on the commode, took a quick leak, and dabbed herself with some tissue then reclaimed her panties from Patti.

Back in the foyer, she handed them to Damian, openly, and said, "Thank you, Sir."

"Are you greased?" he asked quietly, but so that everyone could hear.

Damian was running this, and she thought she could see where he was going.

Appearing submissive, her eyes lowered in condescension, she replied, "Yes, Sir, at school."

They entered the softly lit theatre and waited for the others to sit at the very back row and Damian led her to the seats directly in front of them. While standing, she turned her back to them, and quite openly undid his fly.

He patted his lap, whispering, "Groan," into her ear.

She held her skirt out of the way and lowered her bare bottom very, very slowly onto his empty open fly with his hand appearing to hold something in place but actually just covering her vagina from the front. She slowly groaned as if she was accepting a huge cock up her arse. In the flickering dark, he masturbated her. Her friends heard her coming, discreetly, a dozen times as she pushed her face into his neck. Why should she pretend, when it was so much more fun and realistic with the actual act?

Adele was watching one of his hands as it tortured a breast and a nipple standing out and proud through the school blouse's undone centre buttons. Afraid that she'd made a mess on the theatre seat, Adele couldn't stand up without the shrouding darkness of the next screening. The complete back row of seats had a decidedly funky miasma wafting over it, and she was not the only one to remain seated. None of the fifteen moved a muscle. Adele changed her mind about anything to do with being had by this man! He was far too bad for her. She wouldn't be able to control him as she did her fuckwit brother. Then she sighed to herself, as she was not controlling him very well at the moment, anyway.

The schoolgirls all watched Mary stand at the end of the mediocre movie. Not one of them had noticed the overtly gratuitous naked sex scenes, or the mangling of the classic lines. Mary zipped his fly bending over to do it to display her naked wet posterior to the watchers.

They both murmured, "Good night, ladies," as they squeezed their way out of the otherwise empty row of seats.

They left the small theatre, with Mary limping noticeably to the still seated girls, the outer lighting harsh on their eyes. The front of his jeans were damp which was of no interest to him but it made what they had supposedly been doing very obvious. The other girls were too stunned to move.

"Thank you, darling, for a wonderful movie," Mary said when they were on the darkened street.

"What was it about?" asked Damian.

"I have no idea. But, as a case of one-up-man-ship, it had a perfect director, a fascinated, satisfied actress and a superbly satisfying actor. All in all, it was an Oscar winning performance. Sir, you have just placed me into the upper echelon of the school hierarchy, if not right at the top. I love you."

She was now walking ... and on occasion, skipping and dancing with the joy of living ... as freely as any young virginal and unmolested girl can.

"Be careful what you wish for, 'Perfect Pussy.' You may get it, and then what will you have to aim for?"

They had almost reached the station as she turned to smile at him. It was as sweet and innocent a smile as she was able to muster.

"You, fucking me until you have to carry me home again. You're making a habit of that, and I like it."

Damian was going to watch for that smile, from now on, and be very wary of its significance!

Mary sat on his lap all the way home on the sparsely occupied train. They stopped into his place, and he changed into his neat and casuals, while Mary collected the clothes in a heap from the corner of the bathroom, that he had been wearing during the week, including the stained and soiled work jeans from that last evening. He turned and she saw his penis again as he stripped.

She said sharply, "Stop!" She stared at him for about two minutes, and then he returned to getting dressed.

"What was that for?"

"I was making a mental image of the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Do you know that it stands out like a statue in those pants and when mum saw your, err ... display on Sunday night she went mute. After the doctors visit on Tuesday, we had a real woman to woman talk. She asked me why I wasn't upset when that pill wouldn't be effective for a month, and she said she had actually got wet panties when she saw the profile of your penis."

They were strolling slowly, an arm around each other as he asked, "How did you answer her?"

"I licked her, right up her cheek."

He stopped what he was doing and stared at 'his woman' with total amazement,

"Succinctly put, honest and to the point. And she still talks to me?"

"In fact, she is green with envy of me. In her youth, it would seem she was a real man's woman and had many lovers. She picked Poppa to retire with, but badly misses the old days. She also suggested to have you wear your old fashioned neat and casuals. If we see her duck out of the room every few minutes, we are to have some understanding and sympathy. Then she asked me, 'If Poppa heads off to bed early, would you mind if... ?' I told her, to wash her mouth with soap and water."

"Oh, dearie me, are you getting me into trouble with you old girl? Um, why are you carrying all my dirty clothes? I only usually wash them when they come when I whistle."

"The same as I do ... come when you whistle, that is. But you don't need to whistle at me, just look at me. If you whistle, I may go into the ladies and remove my underwear and fuck you with everyone watching us."

"There's a concept! Why didn't I think of that?"

"Wait three to four weeks, after my next period is complete. Then take me and my mates to the movies and whistle. We may patent that concept."

"Now you have my complete wardrobe, barring what I have on, and that needs a wash anyway. What am I going to wear tomorrow to work?"

"We will discuss that, later. Will you allow me to examine your naked male organ all this weekend? I have no first-hand knowledge of one. If questioned, I will have no intimate knowledge on the subject."

"I can be bribed."

While the girl ... he'd have to get used to this ... while his girl, placed almost his complete wardrobe into the washing machine (making the small machine less than a quarter full) he pulled the casserole meal out of the fridge, and set the oven to preheat to two hundred degrees [Ed. note: 200 °C is a fraction under 400 °F]. He then made coffee for two, seeing as the oldies wouldn't be home for most of an hour, while beating the egg whites into soft peaks. Then he folded the egg whites into the Béchamel Sauce, using four times the nutmeg called for in the recipes he's seen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.