The Pact: A Master PC Tale - Cover

The Pact: A Master PC Tale

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Chapter 64: That’s A Wrap

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 64: That’s A Wrap - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

Not many of the guests remained on the cay; I’d already gotten a text from Doc that he and Arianna had arrived home in California safely and dropped off Chuck and Joanie at their palatial estate.

“Three words,” Doc texted. “Empty nest orgy.”

“They’ll be fine,” Stacy said as she read over my shoulder at breakfast. I hadn’t worn a shirt, so she’d removed hers to tease me one last time. Alyssa, fully clothed, was methodically dragging all their bags out to the seaplane.

“Wait, he’s sent another,” I said. Stacy dutifully wrapped her arms around my neck as to enjoy the full experience of her newly gained womanhood. “He says, ‘Tell Angel we’re renting her room out.’”

That drew a hearty laugh from his daughter. Angel, who was planning on being one of my considerable “guests,” had also opted to hit breakfast topless. That was fine with me because I hadn’t fucked her yet.

Those of us who were staying had gathered on the point to watch the sun rise – something new for me here. Of course, I hadn’t been to bed, but several of the others seemed to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. At any rate, the sight of the sun making its grand entrance over a vast expanse of clear blue water is enough to get you ready for most anything.

That was something I needed this particular morning, as Stacy was not changing her mind.

The day before, we’d sent off Chuck and Joanie, Susan and Missy, Doc and Arianna, Todd and Neriah (sadly), Kay, Darren and the Gold Dust Twins off on a party barge that was to take a leisurely tack towards the airport, and were greeted by a private jet. God knows what took place on the flight back to California.

Stacy and I (minus Alyssa, who I was curiously unmoved by) spent the morning on the point, laughing, crying and telling stories about the other bunheads and their parents. It was getting close to her departure time when a couple appeared at the edge of the rock, having climbed the small slope to the “deck.” It was Amber/Audrey and Horse-cock – I couldn’t bear to call him Tommy, especially since he accepted my invitation to walk around nude after the ceremony.

“It’s the greatest feeling in the world,” he said as he shook my hand. “And thank you especially for allowing me to be so confident when people stare.”

At that particular moment, he was referring to the seven women laying out, nude, on the rocky top. Instead of blushing or trying to cover up, he gave them two big thumbs up and allowed his monster to twitch, much like the tail of a snake. That drew the expected reaction of a few “mmm”s and a couple of moans.

“Does that mean you’re staying?” I asked.

“I don’t see how we can,” he said as Audrey came alongside, still in Amber mode, grasping his massive cock as if holding his hand. “We both are looking at making a lot of money in porn – and I’m sure as hell up for it.”

Amber, whose wedding day gift from me was the ability to assume an infinite number of “looks,” nodded her agreement, adding, “Thank you so much. We owe you everything.”

“What if you can have it all?” I asked after a pause.

“What are you thinking, Master?” Amber, who enjoyed her brief time in servitude, looked at me hopefully.

“I’m thinking I need a hobby if I’m going to live here,” I said. “Maybe in addition to writing some more of those damn books, perhaps we can pervert them a little, turn them into porn movies.”

“Which are illegal in most countries of the world,” Tommy Horse-cock pointed out.

“You see any countries out there?” I said with a wave of my arm. “No, we are sovereign and the world can take us or leave us.”

“We can bill ourselves the first CGI porn studio – but of course it will be Master PC who will be the ultimate producer,” I said, rising to the notion even if no one else did at first. “We can build a studio, shoot here on location, go anywhere in the Caribbean without being known. It could be spectacular. It could be fun.”

“Then we need to stay right here, don’t we?” Amber said, hugging me and offering me a kiss.

“We need to settle our business back home,” Tommy said. “But we will be back.”

“Bring others,” I said. “We’ll need a cast.”

As Amber and Horse-Cock took their leave and boarded the seaplane, I caught the eye of Stacy, who was standing next to an imposing amount of luggage. In sunglasses and heels, her busty new figure was hard to ignore.

“Did Alyssa bring all of your bags down here?” I asked, amused.

“Every one,” she smirked. “I even loaded some souvenirs in a couple to make them heavier.”

She held up a scrap of paper between her fingers.

“I have to go,” she said. “Promise you won’t look at this until I’m in the air.”

“I promise,” I swore. “But curiosity is killing me.”

“And well it should,” she smiled a glorious smile. “I love you, daddy.”

I got a smoldering kiss, complete with my daughter’s glorious tongue and just like that she, Alyssa and all of their luggage was gone.

I watched the seaplane disappear over the horizon and finally opened up the scrap of paper.

I’m sure those that remained thought I had lost my mind. I must have laughed for 10 solid minutes.

My daughter is a genius!


Half a continent away, the driver of the rented town car got a back seat show to last him a lifetime. He was aware even before his pickup that Brooke Burke and her husband had chosen his company by name, and recently asked that they handle all of the family’s in-city transportation needs.

As he watched her make out with her oldest daughter in the back seat, he was all too aware as to why; his firm was second to none in maintaining confidentiality despite the constant presence of the paparazzi. All too soon, they arrived are the family’s estate and the two gorgeous women departed his town car hand-in-hand. As soon as he helped them with their bags, he hurriedly left the property and found a quiet side street. He undid hid suit pants and furiously began masturbating over what he’d just seen.

Had he only known ... if either of the women had detected his arousal, they would have happily invited him to join them.

Brooke, for all her irons in the fire – including the attention of her younger children – was ecstatic are Neriah’s return. Even Todd’s presence was welcome.

“Baby! How was the Caribbean?” she squealed as she held her daughter’s hands. “Was it as beautiful as it sounds?”

“Mom, I could never have asked for a better trip,” the teen replied. “Todd made sure we had fun.”

“I bet,” she said, immediately regretting her change of expression. “Baby, can I show you how much I missed you?”

“I was counting on it,” Neriah smiled sweetly for her. “But let me go change. It was a long flight and I am not at my best right now.”

Brooke, who thought she caught the scent of cum, understood immediately – but wondered who she might have met to fuck.

“Yeah. Go clean up. Come see me in the workout room,” Brooke started to kiss her daughter on the cheek, but Neriah turned her and gave her a full-one kiss, tongue and all. Brooke, after a moment to recover, reached up and held Neriah’s head to extend the smooch.

“See you shortly!” Neriah broke away with a laugh, loving the feel of her new erection as it grew.

Meanwhile Todd wandered around the huge dining hall, wondering what it would be like to host an orgy with a bunch of Brooke’s – or Neriah’s! – friends when a voice that nearly dripped with Hollywood polish caught her attention.

“Ms. Burke! Oh! It’s true then!” said a gorgeous teenager Todd immediately recognized as an actress named Charity. “You look wonderful! So young!”

“You don’t look so bad yourself,” Todd replied, looking her up and down. She wore a pair of shorts and a top that revealed a perfect waist and flat belly. “What can I do for you, Charity?”

“Oh, I just heard Neriah was back from her trip,” she said, a little defensively, Todd thought. “I was dying to see her.”

Soon enough, Todd thought. “Why don’t you join me out by the pool. She had a couple of things she needed to do.”

“Oh, okay,” Charity said, taking Todd’s hand.

“Did you bring a suit?” Todd asked as he led the girl towards the back deck.

“No. Do I need one?” she asked.

“No. No, you do not,” Todd grinned, but just then the doorbell rank.

“I’ll get it!” Charity shouted, breaking away from Todd’s hand and dashing towards the door before Todd could speak. “Hey, guys! Neriah’s home!”

Todd felt a rush of anxiety right along with desire when one of Hollywood’s most beautiful families step into the entryway.

“Ms. Burke! It Lori and Violet!” Charity called.

“Oh my God! It’s true!” said Lori, a movie and television star Todd had watched his entire life. When she stepped up and hugged him, he felt a rush that went right to his groin.

“Uh, hi, ‘ he said sheepishly. “I’m a big fan.”

“Oh, bullshit Brooke!” Lori laughed. “You’ve been on TV a million times more than me.”

“Can I go see Neriah!?” asked Violet, a just-legal teen who was prettier than her mother in every way, if that was possible.

“I’m waiting for her, too,” Charity said before Todd could speak. “We were going out on the deck and Brooke was going to tell me all about how she did it!”

“Perfect. I want to hear, too,” said Lori, who was on the verge of losing the bloom off her rose as well. “Might I learn your secret, babe?”

“I think that’s a real possibility,” Todd said. “Come on with me.”

As they walked back to the atrium deck together, Todd pulled out his iPhone and turned on the Master PC app that his farther had devised in the last few months. He thought he would have to wait, but YOU ARE THE MASTER’S REPRESENTATIVE popped up on the screen, so he was ready to act.

“Guys, go sit around and make yourselves comfortable,” he said, pausing. “I’ve got a call I’ve got to make.”

The doorbell rang again, and Todd realized he was closest to the entry hall.

“I’ve got it!” he shouted to whoever else might be answering, wondering who else was about to join the party.

“Hey, Ms. Burke. Wow!” said Olga, another of Neriah’s close friends. “Charity texted me that Neriah was home...”

“We’re waiting for her on the atrium deck,” Todd gestured. “Join everyone else back there, please.”

“Sure,” she gushed. “You’re looking awesome, by the way.”

“Thanks. Feeling awesome,” Todd said, beginning the process of punching in a series of commands. Hopefully, his dad taught him the right way to do this...

Back in the workout room, Brooke was working up a major sweat on the cross-country skiing simulator, thinking for the millionth time that she was given a gift of renewed youth and health, and would not waste it. With her ear buds blasting Pharrell, she did not hear Neriah come in. Wearing a blue and white version of Brooke’s black and white workout leotard, she punched in some commands into the stairmaster and immediately felt the rush of her new strength and stamina. She glanced down and was relieved to she her new addition was behaving for the moment.

“Come on, Todd,” she muttered as she powered up. “Ready when you are.”

Meanwhile, Todd was just about punching in all of the names of those present, when a thought struck him.

“I don’t need a lot of surprises today,” he told the group of fabulous women gathered around the Olympic pool. “Anyone else coming?”

“I’ll ask. Hang on,” Charity said, holding up a finger while texting with the other hand. “Oh, good. Violet and her mom will be over soon. Quite a gathering.”

“Quite,” Todd said, unable to suppress a grin.

In the workout room, Neriah’s tan was the first thing her mother noticed.

Her bulging cock was the second thing.

“Look like you went totally tropical,” she grinned a moment before she glanced down. “Did you ... JESUS! Neriah, what is that in your leotard?”

Neriah kept working the Stairmaster as if oblivious to the question.

“NERIAH! What is that? What happened to you?” Brooke cried, coming alongside her daughter.

“Mom? Something wrong?” Neriah asked innocently, continuing her workout without a pause.

“Have you stuck a vibrator in your pussy?”

“No, ma’am.”

“A prosthesis?”

“Nope.”

“Balled up panties?”

“NO-O-O. Eww.”

“Then what – a snake? Oh my God, you have a live snake in your pussy,” Brooke gasped.

“In a manner of speaking,” Neriah said, finally ending her session and climbing off the Stairmaster. She stepped forward, close enough that her bulge was nearly touching her mother’s leg. “Go ahead, touch it. It won’t bite.”

Making unblinking eye contact with her daughter, she cupped her hand and pressed it against Neriah’s bulge. As she expected, it twitched and grew another two inches as her erection began. Brooke looked at her in horror – but only for a moment. Seeing the monster grin on her daughter’s face, she also began to smile.

“Neriah ... what did you do? Oh my God!” she said slowly as her grin grew.

Brooke squeezed it, gently, and Neriah responded with a moan, but only closed her eyes for the briefest of moments.

“So, what are you waiting for?” Brooke said. “Open the package.”

Brooke reached up and began pulling down the sides of Neriah’s leotard. Her breasts quickly became exposed; they were bigger and fuller than Brooke recalled.

“Keep going. That’s not the main event,” Neriah said, seemingly reading her mind.

Brooke continued to slide Neriah’s unitard down, down until she needed a little extra effort to get it past a “snag.” One extra push and it was down to Neriah’s knees and Neriah’s cock was in Brooke’s face. Literally. It smacked her like a low-hanging tree branch and nearly knocked her back off her feet.

“Don’t mind her,” Neriah said. “She likes you.”

“You talking to it or me?” Brooke gasped, but she did not wait for an answer. Like a vacuum cleaner, she was down on Neriah’s cock, sucking and slurping like she were starving and cum was a three-course meal.

“Oh! That’s it, mom. Take it all down,” Neriah growled as she placed both of her hands on Brooke’s bobbing head for balance. But Brooke wasn’t merely going for a quick cum; she was making good progress towards getting the entire monster down her throat. “Go mom! You can do it!”

Her eyes provided the acknowledgment as she worked the massive cock into her gullet and down past her gag reflex. Her nostrils flared as suddenly her principal airway was blocked. Neriah noticed this and raised up slightly; the change in angle was just enough to allow air and Brooke’s exhaled with a gargle.

Neriah was close, and the gargle was just the right vibration to send her new balls into full eruption. She poured her load directly down her mother’s gullet, and accepted every drop. Neriah, grinning as panting, withdrew her member slowly and Brooke sucked the remaining juices off as she withdrew. She, too, was smiling.

“So, mom, whaddaya think?” Neriah asked as she helped her mom to her feet.

“I’m thinking that if you don’t fuck me with that monster RIGHT NOW, I will disown you,” she said, rubbing it against her leg. She led her daughter away, grasping her already hardening cock and leading her up the stairs. Neriah giggled like the giddy teen she was.

Todd, meanwhile, was playing the host – sort of.

He tried to avoid licking his lips as the deck was covered with teens sunning themselves and testing the water. It was time, he decided, to take advantage of his situation.

“Girls, I really enjoy these changes to my body, so I’m going to say that from now on, swimsuits are totally optional and unofficially discouraged around our pool.” Todd removed his flowing skirt and sandals and quickly pulled off his expensive underwear. The girls oohed and aaahed their appreciation of the young Brooke Burke body. Their tone changed when Todd uttered the long-ago-selected trigger word.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.