The Pact: A Master PC Tale
Chapter 63: It’s My Master PC Party

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 63: It’s My Master PC Party - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

I tried to have something for everyone.

Nicky was essentially crowned my queen, her mother her (and my) attendant. A number of folks were given the offer to stay with me or go back to their lives, with mixed results.

Kay, she of the butterscotch pussy, was now able to self-fellate herself and enjoy her unique taste any time she had an urge. As much as I love butterscotch, there was a certain Homecoming Queen who loved it (her) even more.

Her mom, Judith, and Dennie Gallagher, the “gold dust twins,” were also now gifted dickgirls, but my gift to the insatiable lovers was that each dick receded after a day – just as the other’s was growing out. Each would take a turn providing the meat to their sandwiches.

But, let’s face it, you’ve read this far to know what happened to Stacy and Alyssa. The honest answer is, not that much, really.

You probably thought we (me) would use Master PC to change Alyssa into some kind of lapdog, complete with collar and food dishes on the floor. But whatever humanity Master PC hadn’t already sucked from me rose up when I considered her fate.

Make no mistake; she would pay for what she did to our family. We just had to get past a couple of the details to better accept the big picture.

First among them was the Boobs Thing.

None of the bridesmaids were tipped off that their boob explosion (so to speak) would be a feature attraction in my Master PC wedding party. But all of them took it in stride except, of course, Stacy. An A-cup her entire life, she had them now. Not boobs, but Boobs with a Capital “D” – finally, as far as I was concerned. But it wasn’t something we discussed, so she looked to discuss it right then and there.

“Dad, what the fuck?” was how that discussion started, not long after the front of her dress was destroyed by her bodacious growth.

“You look amazing, sweetheart,” I said as carefully as I dared.

“I look like a bimbo,” she complained, hefting her new puppies. “But a really hot bimbo...”

“Got that right.”

“Better to suck, right?”

“Oh, yeah.”

“Better to stick your dick in between.”

“Hadn’t thought of that,” I lied. “But, yeah, that too.”

There was an awkward moment of silence, followed by a very awkward statement.

“A shame it won’t be your dick, dad,” she said, stunning me.

“What do you mean, baby?” I stammered.

“I’m not staying here,” she said with a shrug that caused her jiggle – a change that made her giggle and lose her train of thought for a moment. “Sorry. But, Dad, I have plans. Mom and I are going back home, to the house.”

“What about me?” I asked, knowing it sounded like I was the one whining now.

“You need to tend to your women, write your books, maybe even write an adult novel.”

“You said, ‘my women.’ What are you, then?”

A tear actually formed in the corner of her eye.

“Dad, I’m your daughter,” she shouted. “In this last year, it seems more and more that you’ve forgotten that. I’ve been everything else – lover, companion, best bud, partner in crime. Everything but your Stace. I miss that, Master PC or not.”

“You can’t tell me you didn’t like the sex,” I said defensively.

“I loved the sex,” she said, and I heard past tense there. “You made sure of that. But you used to just hug me before bedtime. I loved that, too.”

I had no answer for that one. I sagged into a chair. Stacy hugged me from behind, and the fullness of her breasts thrilled and aroused me just that quickly.

“Oh my God. You have no idea how good that feels,” I said, hugging her arm in return. “You have to stay long enough to...”

“I will dad. I will,” she laughed. “Now, are you going to help me finish the on program Mom or not?”

I looked up, and Alyssa was standing there, zoned out, in all her topless glory. She needed the least amount of boob augmentation, so instead we concentrated on little things, like filling them with some yummy liquid.

“I think I’ll settle for vanilla ripple,” Stacy said thoughtfully. “Kay should have a monopoly on butterscotch.”

“Fair enough,” I said. “But I promise you, someone is getting ready to have a monopoly on Kay.”

Settling that, we went on to discuss her servitude as if Alyssa wasn’t there. Which she wasn’t, of course.

“I think it would be cool to have her pretend to be your mother in public, but have know she’s pretending. In private, she will be your subordinate, your sex slave.”

“Dad, I hope I don’t need that second part,” she explained as she rubbed her bare boobs on my arm. “I have ... someone in mind.”

“Care to share with dear ol’ dad?” I teased, very much aware my cock twitched at that news.

“Not ... yet,” she said. “But I like being able to call her Mom from time to time.”

“So we’ll check off that box,” I said. “I still think you two need to fuck from time to time – just so you can send me the video.”

“In that case, it’s okay to leave in our lezzie tendencies,” she grinned. “That will be a turn-on, Dad.”

Stacy and I went on to choose her wardrobe tendencies, including Alyssa’s happy habit of going nude at home, but she’d be in Mom mode at dance practice. I suggested that she be a dickgirl, but Stacy quickly shot that down.

“Dad, I told you. I have the sex thing covered,” she insisted.

“Is it love or is it fucking?” I asked.

“Why can’t it be both, Dad?” she said, very much like an adult.

Damn. She had me again. I guess I was going to have to be the one having all the fun in the sun.


It was dark and quiet on the cay. A new moon meant that the darkness was total except for those few lights that remained on after everyone called it a night. By now, everyone had either left for the mainland or had fucked the island staff into a stupor. Stacy was grateful both for the darkness and the generator that allowed her to power up her laptop. Not to mention the satellite internet that was at her disposal.

She had been at work since dinner without interruption. Pen in hand, she was navigating Geneology.com with the other, smiling at each new revelation that she committed to paper. Soon she’d moved to People Finder, and from there, she accessed the Bakersfield and Daytown newspaper archives.

Then, lastly, she went through every internet search engine, each time entering the same words. She was scribbling a lengthy entry when I knocked on the door. I respected her privacy by not looking over her shoulder.

“Oh, hi Dad,” she said as she met me in the “doorway” (little more than a curtain of palm fronds). “What are you doing up so late? Or is that a stupid question on your honeymoon night?”

“No, actually, it worked out fine,” he said. “Nicky wanted a chance to speak to her mother and aunt about everything that has happened. Since she’s actually going to be telling the truth about it, I figure it would take a while.”

Stacy return my smile and gestured for me to enter the room. I could see she had been working at the desk, but had closed her laptop when I knocked.

“Would it matter if I asked?” I said, nodding towards the desk.

“I promise I will tell you tomorrow before we leave,” she said earnestly. I sort of heard her, because I was noticing the way her nightie puffed outward from her new boobs. I reached out and cupped one with my hand, she gasped but did nothing; I sensed that she was expecting me.

“Then, I needed to make sure we had one last night together,” I said softly.

“As father and daughter or man and woman?” she asked, looking right at me.

“Yes,” I said, taking her in my arms and moving a bit of hair out of her face before giving her a kiss that she was waiting to receive. It was a long, slow kiss that required little more than standing there and holding her. It was thrilling; it was always that way with Stacy.

She broke it off gently, saying, “I’m much more comfortable with my boobs now. I’m sure you had something to do with that.”

I didn’t answer (of course I did), but I was much more willing to talk than normal. “You look so spectacular, and you’ll still be able to dance.”

“I’ll never have a back problem, I know,” she answered. “I still have all of my moves and flexibility. I can still do this.”

Without warning, she presented herself to me by pulling down her nightgown and her back to me. She then bent backwards in what polite society calls an inverted push-up. Me? I considered it the easiest way to shove all 25 of my inches down her throat. Without the slightest gag, she licked and slurped her way down the length of it while it found its way deep inside her. As we’d done after quite a bit of trial and error, she grasped my legs as I grabbed her waist and began jerking myself off with her throat serving to provide all the friction I needed.

My first load of our last session poured straight into her stomach. I hung on for dear life until my last spasm, then gently slid her off my cock. Once she had her hands on the floor, she easily raised herself back onto two feet and kissed me with a cum filled mouth.

I like how I taste (lots of pineapple, you know), so I accepted that gesture without a word. She led me over to her bed, but gestured I that sit down next to her on the edge. We both shared a giggle when she had a small, dainty burp due to her recent cum intake. But she had a serious conversation planned.

“What I was trying to tell you today was that I have given a lot of thought as to how I wanted to move forward with my life,” she began. “With Nicky in your bed, likely well on her way to having your children...”

“Hopefully,” I interjected.

“ ... we need to close this chapter. I need to go back to being your daughter,” she said.

She paused. I thought she was finished.

“With benefits,” she added, bringing a large smile to my face – which she matched.

“So you’re saying there’s a chance,” I joked, but I took her hand to make sure she knew I got her point.

“Are you kidding? Why should I give up this porn-level carnival of a sex life just because I want to settle down?” she laughed. “In the morning, when we leave here, I’m going to give you a name on a slip of paper, and I want you to give him a Master PC tutorial on what makes me come. That includes an oversized cock, by the way.”

With that, she hefted my rapidly rebounding member and kissed it from stem to stern. By the time she got to the stern, as it were, it was ready for here special oral skills that I could never hope to replicate with Nicky or any else. My favorite trick was, as she was letting me slide all the way down her throat, she was able to rapidly move her tongue from side to side on the underside. My eruption was as explosive as it was inevitable, and she took it all, adding to the load already in her belly.

After a moment or two to recover, she excused herself to purge my gallon or so of daddy cum from her belly, the better to frolic about. I also took a moment to clean up, so that we were both ready for our big finale, as it were. When she slinked back into her room, she was in a sheer nightie that I recalled buying her mother years ago – but which fit Stacy like a sheer glove thanks in no small part to her new tits.

She silently moved next to me, and I silently lifted the camisole up, over her new, distended nipples and over her head. She was nude; she was glorious; she was my Stacy this one last time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.