The Pact: A Master PC Tale - Cover

The Pact: A Master PC Tale

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Chapter 57: An Angel in Hell

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 57: An Angel in Hell - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

Sara and Audrey, knowing the lay of the land, arrived on the newly renamed Stacy’s Cay ahead of the guests to begin preparations. They were joined by Audrey’s new boyfriend, Thomas (he of the horse-cock), Master PC maestro Chuck Arnovsky and his wife, Joanie.

“I’ve never seen such a beautiful place,” she said, resplendent in shorts, sunglasses and nothing else. “No wonder your dad bought it as soon as he was able.”

“Real fluke of timing,” Stacy agreed.

“He’s already having blueprints drawn up to add living quarters,” Chuck said, tapping out a few commands. He did not feel the need to tell the others he was changing the staff back into the blonde Mormons they’d enjoyed during the bachelor party.

“That was such a surreal weekend,” Audrey said. “From one moment to the next, I had no idea who I actually was supposed to be.”

“Hours of practice has shown that you’re pretty amazing in all shapes and sizes,” said her boy toy. She grinned and patted the prominent bulge in front of his khakis.

“That’s my cue to tell you the surprise Stacy here and her father were able to do for you,” Chuck said. He entered some commands to his i Pad and it actually hummed for a few moments. Audrey thought she felt that familiar change when she moved into another host body.

“Oh, wow,” said Thomas.

“How do I look?” she said. “I can’t tell.”

“Maybe you should find a mirror,” Thomas said slowly.

Audrey dashed up to the dining area, knowing there was a restroom and, therefore, a mirror. She burst through the door and looked into the mirror and was thrilled to see Amber looking back at her with wonder.

“I’m back! Amber’s back!” she squealed. She dashed back down to the dock and hugged both Chuck and her boyfriend. “How?”

“Not that complicated, as Master PC things go,” Chuck explained with all due superiority. “The young girl who wound up with the Amber program allowed us to borrow it long enough to duplicate it one more.”

“Thomas, this is who I want to be all the time!” Audrey blurted out.

“Well, I have yet to meet one of you who wasn’t awesome,” he said, taking her hands. “As long as all of you like me the same, I can stay in the fantasy mode when I’m with you.”

Abruptly, he turned and faced Sara and Joanie.

“What can I do to be of help here?” he asked.

Sara found her voice first.

“Someone needs to give the staff its marching orders. I’d say that’s a good place to start,” she said.

“And here they come now,” Chuck said, peering over his sunglasses.

Thomas’ jaw dropped when he saw at least a dozen blonde, busty, beautiful staffers, all wearing the new STACY’S KEY t-shirts – and filling them quite well.

“Did you design those?” Joanie asked with a grin. “Nice logo. I might have to find one in my size.”

“Here are yours,” said Audrey-as-Amber, skipping down the path with an armful of shirts. Each one was form-fitting to its owner, showing that Sara’s attention to detail was not going to waste.

“If I always looked this good wearing a shirt,” Sara grinned as she looked at her reflection in a metal ice bucket. “I’d wear shirts more often.”

“There’s not nearly enough room for all the guests here, is there?” Thomas asked.

“No, but you’d be surprised how many of them will be doubling up. Many of the guests will be ferried over from Antigua,” Chuck explained. No one else spoke for a few moments as Chuck was concentrating on finishing a command. When he hit ENTER, he relaxed. Without a word, the staff turned to go about their appointed rounds as dictated by the Master PC.

“Thomas,” Sara began, looking at a binder she’d painstakingly assembled as wedding planner. “For starters, you...”

“ ... need to take your girlfriend to the point for some serious island sex,” Audrey said, fully feeling like Amber again. “Hey, might as well get it out of our system.”

“Can’t argue with that,” Joanie said, shrugging. “In fact, Chuck, we are overdue for some serious Master PC decadence. Audrey, lead the way.”

“That’s fine,” Sara said to the now-empty room. “I can handle the staff all by myself.”


No one was on the dock when a small launch came alongside, dropping Stacy Childers off. With her ballet training, she was able to dance onto the dock without the boat even coming to a full stop. She silently waved and it moved back out to sea, sight unseen.

The quiet, except for a couple of hungry gulls, was the most soothing sound she could imagine. For a fleeting moment, she had a pang of regret that this would likely be the final time she ever visited the cay her father had named after her.

But then the memories of her master plan came back with a start, and the young woman grinned and began dancing down the dock towards the show. She did a series of spins, during which she gracefully shed her favorite sundress and allowed it to fly up into the breeze and out, somewhere over the ocean.

After her energetic dance, she settled into one of the comfy deck chairs on the landing and stretched out and spread her legs – the better to feel the sun on them and the breeze between them. Her thoughts turned towards the man she was convinced she loved – only she elected to keep her feelings for him a secret. Already, she felt her passion for her father beginning to diminish; maybe that was because he was currently halfway around the world.

Unconcerned about the sun, she allowed herself to fall asleep nude in the deck chair. She was still there when the seaplane circled for a proper approach into the wind. She stood and waved, unconcerned about her lack of dress.

The seaplane taxied up to the dock; Stacy kept her distance, standing in the adjacent dining area. Three long-legged women who could easily pass for supermodels stepped out initially and gathered their bags. They had already started walking towards the shore when two more women stepped out, one holding the other’s hand.

First, Stacy greeted Todd and Missy Arnovsky with Todd’s state, the statuesque Neriah Fisher. Both looked like young versions of Brooke Burke and could not be more in heat for one another.

“How did you stand their fooling around on the flight?” Stacy asked Missy after greeting her with an open-mouthed kiss.

“The best way,” she grinned. “I sat between them.”

With a laugh, Stacy likewise kissed Todd and, after the introduction, did likewise with Neriah.

“Now that’s a greeting,” Todd said appreciatively, whacking Stacy on the bare ass as they stepped onto the shore. Stacy whooped her surprise, but turned her attention to the reluctant guest of honor as three of the blonde resort staffers gathered their bags.

“Welcome to my island,” Stacy said, forcing herself to smile a broad smile as Nicky and Cassie Jenkins approached.

“This is so amazing,” a dazzled Cassie said. “I can’t believe you guys found it.”

“Doc Harris gets the credit,” she admitted. “Found it on the internet.”

“I am so nervous, so scared,” Nicky said. “He’s not even here yet, is he?”’

“He’s in the air,” Stacy said confidently.

“I just know,” she nodded. “It’s a Master PC thing.”

“I can’t believe I’m here,” Cassie said.

“I’d never do this without you,” Nicky said, looking deeply into her friends eyes.

“A few of them are still laying out on the rocky point, I think,” Stacy said, pointing. “At least, that’s where I’m about to be. You guys can go straight over there and the staff with take care of your clothes and your bags. Or you can go to your room and lay low.

“You said ‘room.’ Singular,” Cassie said.

“You guys are bunked together,” Stacy laughed. “Wouldn’t want her to freak out alone.”

“That’s why I’m glad I could get here early,” came a voice from the dock; Stacy did not even see the small watercraft arrive.

“Hey, mom,” Stacy said uncertainly. Alyssa was supposed to have forgotten everything that happened during my bachelor party, but Stacy recalled more than anyone, including me, knew. The same could be true to Alyssa.

It did not take long to confirm.

“Hey. Did you have a nice ... mrphf,” Stacy began, but her statement was interrupted by Alyssa’s eager, passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around her nude daughter and began working her tongue into Stacy’s mouth. After only a few seconds, Stacy began responding in kind.

“We need to take this inside,” Stacy gasped when they finally separated. “I was waiting for you.”

“And I couldn’t wait to see you again, my love,” Alyssa moaned as she clung to her daughter for dear life. Neither was responding the way Master PC programmed them. It was yet another sign that we all missed. Mother and daughter walked up the path, hand-in-hand, Alyssa shedding her dress along the way.

One of the island staffers hauled Alyssa’s bags while another picked up Alyssa’s clothing. She looked around, but could not find Stacy’s dress anywhere.


Back in California, I was still trying to come up with novel and clever ways of spending my fortune when Melissa slipped silently into my room. I was looking for her, if not looking forward to what she was going to say.

“What’s the word about the older sister?” I asked. “She’d be at least 80, right?”

“More like 84,” my new chief of security nodded. “Still alive, don’t know about well, but she lives in a full-care center in Redlands,”

“I’m amazed,” I admitted. “Am I crazy to be doing this?”

“Evil, perhaps. Sneaky, definitely. Ambitious, without question,” the former cop said. “Crazy is subjective.”

“We’re doing this,” I said.

“Of course you are,” Melissa said. “Your surrogate is already in Redlands.”


It was nearly six hours later, as a spectacular sunset was beginning to materialize, that the first of the guests began to arrive at the airport. By then, Doc was already helping me get into my required state of intoxication. I’d gotten myself the perfect island tan (something I would keep for years to come). But I began to find fault with getting on the plane at all.

“Look, you’ve done this before,” Doc said. “Once you get there, the idea is for you to lay low, stay in your bungalow and await Sara’s call for you to take your place.”

“I get it,” I said. “Doesn’t mean I have to comply totally. You know, I think I should go commando, let Nicky see that big ol’ tentpole when she’s coming down the isle.”

“You want her to make a break for it?” he asked. “Having her swimming for the mainland in her wedding dress?”

“You’re right,” I agreed. “I should just let it hang free, invite her down the isle, as it were.”

“I think if you disrupted this ceremony in any way, Sara would take one of those huge island knives to your big boy, there, and feed it to the sharks,” Doc pointed out, probably correctly.

I sighed in defeat.

“You’re right, of course,” I nodded. “I need to behave and get through this.”

“You’ve got the rest of your life to misbehave,” Doc slapped me on the back in triumph. “Now shut up and drink.”

“A wonderful prescription, doctor,” I said, settling into a swivel seat complete with seat belt.

A strangely familiar blonde stewardess came alongside.

“Would you prefer Scotch, beer, coffee, tea, cola or blowjob?” she asked as she knelt down beside me, stroking the length of my cock.

“Do I know you?” I asked, unthinking.

She was shaking her head, uncertain, when Doc said, “Different flight crew, same program.”

This charter was large enough to have a first class compartment that Doc and I had to ourselves. Farther back in the plane, Melissa was getting introduced to Kay, Belle, Bud and the Gold Dust Twins. I did not yield to temptation, but much later, Anita came forward to just cuddle.

It was a wonderful flight.


It was dark when we arrived at the cay, and I have no idea if anyone knew we’d arrived other than the staff.

Doc and I parted company at the rooms – I did not need company this night.

“You should turn on your TV,” he said.

“Why? I thought you told me when we were here the last time that the only thing it could pick up were old Gilligan’s Island reruns,” I said, puzzled.

“Just find a comfortable chair and don’t sit on your dick,” Doc said, picking up the remote. He powered it up, then turned it to channel 2 – the cay self-promotion station with all the times scheduled events (breakfast buffet, yoga class, etc.). He then changed the channel to 13 – and block of four remote cameras came on-line. The screen was big enough to easily make out the images we were seeing: the dock, the dining area, and two cameras that clearly were showing individual rooms.

“What rooms are those?” I asked, thinking I knew, at least in part.

“One of the is Nicky’s; the other is Stacy’s,” he said matter-of-factly.

“I think I see how I’ll spend the time before the ceremony,” I said. “See you in the morning.”

Doc left without another word and I began stroking myself in anticipation of what was about to unfold.

The sun had barely peeked over the horizon when Stacy and the maids of honor became the first to arrive to square away their dress fittings. She, Cassie, Kay and Anita were met in the big ballroom that was doubling as a wardrobe, by Amber/Audrey, to squeals of recognition. The five friends discovered their dresses were on the short side, but stylishly tapered with a subtle opening in the front and a halter-type fastening in the back. Each was a different tropical color.

“Bras are obviously not part of the wardrobe,” Amber, who needed one slightly more than anyone else, observed.

“Oh, shut up. You look better in that dress than any of the rest of us,” Stacy said sincerely.

While the guests were being shuttled in by boat, Nicky was taking a special helicopter tour of the nearby islands as part of her wedding present. It also kept here mind occupied while our big plan slowly came to fruition. He maid of honor, Cassie, was along for the ride as well. What they did was their business.

“This is an amazing place,” Nicky said in a near-whisper as she looked out the window on approach.

“A sunset wedding. Sounds like this is going to be a wedding to die for,” Cassie said. “Thank you so much for letting me be your maid of honor.”

“I can’t imagine anyone else but you,” Nicky said, squeezing her hand.

Watching the helicopter circle, Angel Harris stood on the dock, looking up at the chopper and followed it over the horizon, getting an idea of her own. But as was normally the case, it was one she kept to herself. After a time, she became aware of her mother attempting to speak to her.

“ ... earth to Angel,” Arianna was saying. “You need to carry the wardrobe bag with her wedding dress to the side room that is next to the changing room. That room is to be Nicky’s alone, and you need to convey that as best you can.”

Angel nodded her understanding and turned back to the sky.

“Why don’t you talk to me any more, Angel?” her mother asked, too overwhelmed to be polite.

Angel raised her eyebrows and looked at her mother. Arianna looked back with expectation.

“Best I can figure it,” Arianna sighed, “is you have nothing to say.”

A satisfied look came over the girl’s face and Angel once again turned towards the sky as she walked ashore.

Arianna, who served as seamstress for dance school for years, produced the wedding dress she’d hoped would belong to Angel some day. After adding some of the Grace Kelly touches that everybody seemed to love, she knew Nicky would fall in love with her dress the moment she tried it on, and might have had to kill someone were it damaged or mishandled before the ceremony.

“Please be careful,” she admonished as she handed it over to Sara. No other words were exchanged except for some whispered instructions from Arianna to her friend. That was why everyone froze in their tracks when Angel spoke.

“I’m gonna lie on the beach,” she said matter-of-factly. “I’ll be dressed in time for the service.”

“Uh, okay,” Arianna managed weakly, but Angel was already tromping across the sand, shedding clothes along the way. She was quite nude when she first splashed a breaker against her body.

“Maybe she likes it here?” Sara offered.

“It might be a first if that’s true,” Arianna said, still in shock from hearing her daughter speak. “I can but pray you’re right – if I still prayed.”

“You don’t pray any more?” Sara asked – politely, she hoped.

“I could, I guess,” Arianna said, sounding like someone who had no idea. “But fucking and dancing and dressing like a slut are all more fun to me these days. I never did any of those things before – and I found out I had a real knack for all of them. But, it could always change.”

Arianna noticed the grimace, and quickly added, “Have I not been a good friend?”

“Absolutely. The best,” Sara agreed, taking Arianna’s hands for emphasis.

“You hated the old me,” Arianna continued. “I was a total killjoy. I didn’t let Angel have friends outside of the dance group and I was always carping on her to go to church. I was even one of those who handed out tracts.”

Horrible but true, Nicky thought.

“That’s just the way I was brought up,” she continued her explanation. “Mama and Dad did not let me out of their sight for nearly 20 years, and I admit it – I loved the attention.”

“What changed?” Sara asked, totally intrigued by now.

“I needed a doctor,” she laughed. “A badly sprained ankle, a trip to the emergency room, and just enough time alone with the good-looking attendant just out of medical school. My mom’s health was starting to take a turn for the worse by then, so they rightly felt like they couldn’t do much better than hooking their daughter up with a fast-rising young physician.”

Sara noticed a sad look in Arianna’s eyes, and added without thinking, “I’m guessing there’s more to the story.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.