The Pact: A Master PC Tale
Chapter 55: One More Day

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 55: One More Day - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

Doc and I were wrong; Mickey McKenna had not had his sex drive adjusted downward. Even as he went about his daily duties as a Daytown Detective, he was in fact a human embodiment of a satyr. His sex drive had become insatiable, his allure irresistible to women.

It made for a long day.

Jacy did not hesitate to climb onto his erection in a reverse cowgirl simply to be allowed to eat her bowl of cereal for breakfast. As Mickey neared climax, he pushed his daughter off and came into bowl. Without a word, Jacy stirred up the milky mix and finished her breakfast as her father went to shower and dress.

Even more appalling (I learned later), when Jacy set her bowl down in the sink, Stormie and Michaela fought over it to lick out the remnants. When they dropped it into the sink with a crash, each picked up pieces and licked off whatever was there.

Mickey, already hungering for more, was headed towards his old haven, the donut shop, when he reluctantly had to stop for a light. He was considering hitting his siren when a sporty car rolled through the intersection a tad higher than the speed limit. Mickey could give a shit if the car was speeding; its driver was Kari West.

He swung behind the red hybrid in a heartbeat and flashed his lights. The car slowed immediately and rolled to a stop. As he got out and slowly made his way towards the car, Kari opened the door and extended a toned cheerleader leg out onto the pavement – she was in uniform!

“I hoped that was you,” she said with a wide grin.

“You realize that I’m going to have to write you up,” he said, deadly serious.

“Are you sure you can’t cuff me and haul me away?” she asked in an innocent voice.

“I think that it’s up to you,” he growled. “Up against the car, feet back and spread ‘em.”

Kari obligingly did so and Mickey discovered, to his delight, that she slipped off her bloomers while he approached. Without any further discussion, he flipped up her skirt, pulled out his needy erection and slipped it all the way inside her. She gasped but said nothing as he wrapped his arm around her and began humping her urgently.

Cars drove by and no one acted as if anything were out of the ordinary. One of Kari’s classmates recognized her and tooted his horn. Kari actually took a moment to wave at her friend, but she quickly needed that hand to regain her balance.

It took less than a minute for Mickey come inside the girl, but he clung to her as he underwent spasm after spasm. Only when he was done twitching, and her belly full of more cum that any human was designed to hold, did he pull away. She quickly turned and cleaned him with her hungry mouth, even as his flow puddled beneath her.

“I’ll let you off with a warning this time,” he growled. She nodded and continued her cleanup. “That’ll do. Thanks.”

As he walked back to his sedan, Kari pulled a small tarp out of her trunk to give her something to sit on other than the showroom fresh car seats. She tooted her horn as he drove past and he “booped” his siren in acknowledgment.

But this particular morning, Mickey arrived at the station house with a rager because the donut show was still closed for repairs. That didn’t stop him from getting out of his car and looking around the shop parking lot; fortunately, all of the workers this particular morning were male.

“How can I get any work done like this?” he shouted as he walked through the precinct with his cock tentpoling in his slacks.

His partner, a chagrined rookie named Buddy Melton, had grabbed ahold of Carmela and ushered her into the isolated records room.

“You’ve got to step up,” Buddy hissed. “I’m probably going to have to jack him off four or five times today just to keep his dick out of my ass. You gotta do your part.”

“Ay, dios mio,” she trembled.”He savages my butt so I have trouble sitting the rest of the day. But if you promise to keep him out of the office, I will do it, amigo.”

“I owe you a day spa session, sweetie, I promise,” Buddy said over his shoulder as he slipped out the back exit. I will be back in an hour.”

Carmela barely had time to turn her head when Mickey strode into the records room with his massive dick all the way out of his pants.

‘ “Jesu, I have never seen it that huge,” Carmela said, forcing a smile. “Is that for me?”

“Yeah, baby,” he growled. “I need you on me, bad.”

Carmela slipped her panties off, Mickey sat in a handy chair and she tried to slowly fit him inside her still-sore vagina. But Mickey had none of that; he grabbed Carmela by the shoulders and forced himself all the way in her with one thrust.

Carmela’s scream echoed through the precinct, aside from one cop covering his phone with his hand, no one reacted.

When Buddy, who had slipped out to procure a box of condoms, slipped back inside, he saw Carmela standing at her desk, bent over to do her work as cum trickled down both legs. As badly as he felt for her, Buddy’s first instinct was to lick Mickey’s cum off her legs, but because he could act, Mickey’s voice bellowed through the one-room station.

“Where you been?” he shouted good-naturedly (he thought). “We got a domestic call with shots fired.”

Since it was a Code Three, Mickey had to concentrate on his driving and his partner was grateful for every minute Mickey’s dick stayed inside his pants/

“The address is 118 Howard Street. Have we been there before?” asked Mickey, all business despite his persistent erection.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.