The Pact: A Master PC Tale - Cover

The Pact: A Master PC Tale

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Chapter 45: Actual First

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 45: Actual First - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

Shocked did not describe my reaction. First, it seemed Andi had been there only a few moments ago. Second, Melanie – owner of the best tits in the senior class – was little more than a one-night stand.

Okay, she was a three-night stand. But as was her pattern throughout her high school career as the sluttiest girl you wanted to fuck, she enjoyed you until your novelty wore off. For me, that was two weeks, three dates, three sloppy orgasms on my part. Did she come? Back then, I did not know and did not care.

I did. She was my first.

And could she ever suck cock. Tonight, seeing her face wrapped around my new, enhanced staff was a familiar sight. But while my time with Andi was 25 years ago, only a couple of more years had passed before I lost my virginity to, thankfully, someone who knew what to do with it.

I don’t even remember who I’d broken up with that allowed me to rebound with Melanie without a trace of love or longing. She was my fuck buddy, and for those three dates, I was hers.

“Hey, fuck buddy,” I finally said. In a remarkable feat, she actually smiled around my cock without actually pausing in her relentless assault on my erection. “I didn’t think you’d ever remember me among...”

She sat up, releasing my dick with a pop.

“What, among ‘all those guys I fucked?’” she asked, without anger. “Why wouldn’t I?”

“What made me special?” I asked.

“You made me come,” she said with a smile, resuming her unfinished job.

“I tried. I didn’t know,” I half-lied. “I’m glad.”

She stopped again, instead climbing up next to me and hugging me. Her massive, firm breasts seemed not to have sagged a bit, but then I realized she, too, looked like she did in high school. Thank you, Master PC, I said silently.

“You know, it was the worst thing you could have done,” she said softly, her beauty in full presentation now that she was close to me.

“How is that?” I asked, slipping my arm around her.

“You were first who did,” she said. “Most of the guys – shit, what am I saying – all of the guys I had been with were worried about exactly one of us getting off. And every time, only one of us did. And it was never me.”

“Melanie, I’m confused,” I said honestly. “Then why?”

“I had to become an adult to realize that I did not believe that I deserved to be that way. My reason for living was to have guys get off,” she explained after if describing a TV show. “But when I came that first time, with you, I realized that there something more to this sex thing. I wanted more than sex.”

“But you never spoke to me again,” I said.

“You didn’t want more than sex,” she said. “Not that I blamed you, but all of a sudden guys who wanted a cheap lay weren’t on my agenda. I was done with all of you.”

“But...” I wanted to tell her that I wasn’t just looking for sex; I was a lonely guy who wanted someone to hold close. I considered whether or not it was worth it to tell her that now.

“So who did you find?” I asked.

“I left town that summer and found religion,” she said shockingly. “I married a young associate pastor and I gave him four wonderful kids and I breast-fed them all.”

“Even your husband?” I asked, thinking I heard her right.

“Yep. I was a pretty happy girl,” she grinned. “In fact, I started lactating again on the flight over here. Want to try one?”

Before I could form an opinion, Melanie slipped a massive boob into my mouth, and immediately a warm cream crossed my tongue. I looked at her with raised eyebrows, but she just smiled as I began suckling like a child.

“You have gentile lips,” she purred.

“No one’s ever told me that before,” I said, drawing away. She immediately returned my mouth to her nipple.

“Just shut up,” she said. “This is making me horny.”

I returned to her boob, but I also slipped a finger into a wet, bald snatch that had been opened to full blossom by her children, I assumed. I didn’t remember it looking so much like a lotus blossom. A thought occurred to me, and I quickly found out I was correctly by slipping, one at a time, each of my other fingers into it, and soon was spinning my fist around in her accommodating pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.