The Pact: A Master PC Tale - Cover

The Pact: A Master PC Tale

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Chapter 36: Recruiting Campaign

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 36: Recruiting Campaign - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

I called on both Doc and our cop to move forward with Nicky’s request. The fact that Mickey provided us with ways and means to pull off this blatant act of kidnapping showed how deeply Master PC had corrupted him; had corrupted all of us.

“You’re sure this girl is at least a teenager?” he pressed me. After assuring him she was he added, “You need to program the parents to say she was a habitual runaway, someone who has taken off before and figures to be back again,” he said, as if it were a normal request. “Once you decide, make sure she and her folks forget one another. Try to get all of her belongings out of her house, as if she never existed – because she won’t have.”

“At one level, this really bothers me,” I admitted. “But I know we’ll take good care of her, so it’s not like she’ll be a prisoner.”

“Where you gonna go?” the detective asked.

“You really want to know?” I shot back.

“No ... no, I don’t. Don’t even know why I asked,” he said as he sat down his coffee cup and went out the back door. Less than two minutes later, he was back at the door with a huge duffel bag. He looked at us, then left my house without another word – not even to Stacy, who was waiting on us. As soon as he left, Anita came out of the back bedroom, looking spectacular in the bottom half of a bikini.

“So you think seeing me might mess him up,” Anita said, not a question.

“He investigated your ... accident, and has no idea you are alive and well,” I said, taking her hand while reaching for her twin clits with the other. “I’m afraid you’ll have to sit out the wedding for the same reason.”

“What if Mr. McKinnon doesn’t come instead?” Stacy asked. “Give he and Jacy a booster shot of horniness or something.”

“If you don’t want him there, he won’t be there,” I said. “How about Mike and her mom?”

“They make a lovely couple,” Doc quipped. But, hell, he was right.

“Were Jacy and Nicky friends before?” I asked as the thought occurred to me. Doc dialed up his daughter to ask.

“Not especially,” Angel told him in the brief call. “But it wouldn’t look right if she were the only member of the troupe not there.”

“I think it’s simple enough to make sure he has to work that shift,” I said, slowly stroking Anita to a double-barreled orgasm. “By the way, Doc, ever fucked a girl with two clits? She comes in stereo.”

Doc, who already had all the pussy he ever needed back home, took Anita by the hand and kissed it gallantly. He, too, reached down in her bikini bottoms and felt the medical miracle he had a hand in creating.

“It takes two, baby,” Anita moaned.

A knock on the door stopped everything. I looked at Doc, suddenly anxious, but he had a knowing grin on his face.

“He’s here, Lawrence,” he said. “I wanted it to be a surprise.”

“Damn right it’s a surprise,” I said, pulling on my clothes. “Naked people get dressed or go in the back.”

With a pout, Anita tip-toed back into the back of the house, while Stacy slipped on one of her favorite sundresses. “Okay, I’m ready.”

I opened the door to see a slightly younger version of myself – if I didn’t shave, dressed like a slob and drank too much.

“Hello, Darren,” I said to my younger brother.

“Chuck,” he said, shifting his weight from foot to foot but staying on the porch. It looked as if he was debating simply turning and running away – something he’d done to his problems much of his life. “Or should I say, Mr. Compton?”

“You a fan?” I asked, smiling against my better judgement.

“A woman I lived with had two kids,” he said. “Those books were like crack. As soon as they read one, they wanted to pick up another.

“Music to my ears,” I admitted. “It’s good to see you, baby brother.”

“I’m glad you’re glad,” he said. “But please, none of this kid brother shit. I’m your brother, Darren. Don’t made me feel more inferior than I already do.”

“Not my intention,” I said, finally reaching out to embrace him. “It’s been too long. I’m happy to see you.”

He held me without a word. When he finally pulled away, there were tears in his eyes. I understood. It had probably been years since anyone in our family had reached out to him.

“Darren, this is my daughter, Stacy,” I said, “Stacy, this is your Uncle Darren.”

He extended his hand for a formal shake, but Stacy said, “Don’t be silly.” She came over and hugged him like the long-lost uncle he was. I noticed that he smelled her hair as they hugged and guessed that he might be just a bit aroused by their embrace. I was right, of course, but Stacy expected it and knew not to mention it.

“You on the road long,” I asked, thinking only the last 10 years.

“It’s been a long, strange trip,” he finally grinned, showing that he was missing a couple of teeth. One more thing I silently put on my Master PC checklist.

“Tell you what,” I said. “We have an amazing walk-in shower that I just had installed. Soak as long as you’d like and Stacy will whip up something special for you.”

Stacy had tied a big on and waved a spatula around with a stupid, girly grin on her face. She was playing her role perfectly.

“You mind?” he looked relieved. “I left my bag in the cab.”

“I’ll get the bag and settle with the driver,” Doc said. “My pleasure.”

“Oh, uh,” Darren looked suddenly nervous. “Thank you, Doctor Harris.”

Doc disappeared out the front door and Darren suddenly opened up.

“I hope I’m not imposing,” he said hurriedly. “Doctor Harris found me Texas during my downtime, and I’m afraid I drink a little too much when I’m not on the rig.”

“Are you a roughneck?” I asked.

“What does that mean?” Stacy asked. “Do you fight a lot?”

Darren laughed, “Guess I’ve done my share. But, no, that means I work on an offshore oil rig.”

“How long, bro?” I asked, careful to leave the “little” off my question.

“Not quite a year,” he admitted. “Probably wasn’t going to re-up.”

With that, Darren pinpointed his biggest problem. While I never had a problem sticking with a project – Peachy Keen books just one example – Darren suffered from a limited attention span. Even though he served a full tour of duty in several God-forsaken places, his military service was the exception. He might even have been clinical A.D.D., but as of now, it didn’t matter. He was about to enjoy good health possibly for the first time in his life.

Doc kicked open the front door, since he was holding two massive duffel bags, much like the one Mickey left us earlier. I hoped the contents weren’t the same.

“I’ve got some clean clothes and some shaving stuff in that bag,” he said, taking it from Doc. “I’ll just take it back with me.”

“Bathroom is last door on the right,” I said. “It’s good to have you home, Darren.”

“C’mon, Chuck. You know this isn’t home,” he said, disappearing down the hall. In a matter of moments, Stacy had shed the sun dress under the cooking bib and set about heating up some leftover beef stew with a salad and a veggie medley. I think I’ll keep her.

Doc said, “We need to fix him while he’s in the shower.”

I agreed, sitting down with the Master PC laptop. It took a few moments to power up, but I soon had his 3-D image doing the slow rotation. I first eliminated his dependency on alcohol and several various drugs – I didn’t judge – restored, straightened and strengthened his teeth; cured a long-standing VD; increased his strength, stamina and IQ; I found his chemical imbalance that indeed gave him a borderline case of A.D.D., which I was able to cure, then saw a near-certainty that he one day would have had early onset Alzheimer’s before I stabilized his body chemistry; but I kept his physical appearance largely unchanged. But he was my brother – I added five inches to his cock.

A moment later, Anita – still wearing nothing more than a cute pair of panties – stuck her head out of the hall doorway, saying, “I’m not sure your brother is okay.”

“Why?” I asked.

“He just screamed, ‘Holy shit!’ You think he fell?” Anita asked.

“No, I think his dick just grew five inches,” I said.

“Well, then, I think I should go and introduce myself,” Anita grinned and disappeared down the hall.

“She’ll make him feel right at home,” Doc said with his ever-present grin.

“Hell, he’ll never want to leave,” I said, sort of grumbling.

“Is that a bad thing?” Stacy said, looking over her shoulder. Even now, I couldn’t take my eyes off her perfect dancer’s ass. “Hey, dad, I’m up here.”

She could make me laugh as easily as she could make me come.

“You’d better make him accepting of all the changes,” Doc pointed out.

“Oh, right,” I said, sitting down and doing it as quickly as I could.

At the moment, Darren was in a wild-eyed panic as he looked in the mirror. His teeth had somehow returned, straightened and turned as white as a model’s. He almost didn’t notice how low his cock now hung between his legs until he actually nudged it with his knee.

“Holy shit!” exclaimed, wanting to jump back but very much aware the thing between his legs was attached to him. The shower was quickly steaming up the mirror, so Darren stepped into the big shower unable to take his eyes off his own cock. But the water, descending on his from two different directions, felt so damn good, he closed his eyes and dared to touch himself.

It was real.

He actually built up the courage to grip it and found out he was starting to arouse himself. But that moment went away with the tap at the door.

“Are you okay?” came a female voice he did not recognize. It definitely wasn’t Larry’s daughter.

“Who’s asking?” he said warily.

Instead of answering, Anita stepped into the bathroom, having shed her bikini bottoms.

“I’m staying with the Childers,” she said. “I’m Anita. Would you like me to scrub your back?”

“Oh my God yes,” he blurted. Then, to his chagrin, his newly enhanced erection sprung up between them. But instead of recoiling in horror, Anita looked up at him with a smile on her face.

“Oooh. Is that for me?” she asked.

“Evidently,” Darren said. Words suddenly became difficult to form as Anita knelt down and took much of his 13 inches in one gulp. She managed to keep the smile on her face as she sucked, slurped and jacked Darren to his first orgasm that wasn’t self-started in more than a year. He grabbed a shower head to steady himself and erupted with a groan that was heard all the way in the living room.

“Anita works fast,” Doc said. “Too bad he wasn’t 30 minutes later in arriving.”

“You’ll get your turn,” Stacy said from the kitchen. Doc and I exchanged looks, both thinking the same thing.

God bless Master PC.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.