The Pact: A Master PC Tale - Cover

The Pact: A Master PC Tale

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Chapter 33: The Job at Hand

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 33: The Job at Hand - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

The next morning found Brooke and Neriah walking hand-in-hand through the Antigua airport, smiling like mothers do when they know where their daughters are. Her presence in Antigua was all the confirmation the paparazzi needed that they had seen her the previous two days.

The new headline: BOOB JOB(S). Burke (and daughter???) Get Bust Boost.

Joanie, Todd and Audrey stayed snug in their room. This was Stacy’s day, this was Stacy’s play. Dressed in a perfect-for-her sundress, a pair of strappy white high heels and the first true suntan she’d ever sported in her life, she stepped out of the cab in front of the exclusive condo that Alyssa was calling home these days.

Naturally, the concierge stopped her at the door.

“You’re not a resident here,” he stated flatly, gripping her arm a little too firmly.

Stacy could have snapped his arm in one motion, but in knowing that, kept her cool. “I have a special delivery for Alyssa Childers.”

“You mean Alyssa Miles?” he answered in a haughty manner. “You don’t even know her name. I’d advise you to leave.”

“Her name is Alyssa Childers, and she’s my mother,” Stacy answered as un-snidely as she could. “Her ex-husband, my dad, is getting remarried and wants to invite her to the wedding.” She produced the elaborate invitation as further proof.

“She expecting you?” the guy was busting her chops for the hell of it.

“It was supposed to be a surprise,” Stacy said, doing her best to generate some crocodile tears. “You can ruin it if you just have to.”

That did the trick. His smile came out of nowhere: “Nah. Go ahead. Congratulations to your dad.”

“And me,” Stacy said, her smile as fake as her tears.

His directions were on the money, and two minutes later, she was knocking on Alyssa’s door. But of course, it was Ashley, wearing a silk robe over not much, who opened the door.

“Who are you?” she asked crossly. Gee, Stacy wondered, what did I interrupt?

“My name is Stacy CHILDERS,” she said. “I believe you fuck my mother.”

Ashley’s eyes grew wide, but she basically was frozen in place.

“Mind if I come in, Ashley?” she asked, pushing her way past. The woman started to stop her, but Stacy’s strength made that idea a non-starter. “Alyssa, are you here?”

A tanned, trim woman emerged from the bathroom wearing only panties but had a big towel drying off her mane of blonde hair. “I’m here, who wants to know?”

“Uh, Alyssa,” Ashley cleared her throat.

“Hi, mom,” Stacy said coolly.

Alyssa stopped in her tracks, eyes wide. Her reflex was to wrap the towel around herself.

“Really, mom? You walked around the house half-naked my entire life,” Stacy sighed.

“What are you doing here?” Alyssa gasped.

“Good to see you, too,” Stacy said, hoping her sarcasm was clear. “Missed you as much as you missed me. Maybe more.”

Alyssa regrouped enough to embrace her daughter, even though the towel slipped to the floor. Stacy did not let her see her grin as she hugged the naked woman.

“You smell good,” Stacy said.

“Fresh as a daisy,” Alyssa smiled, relaxing a little. She made no effort to pick up the towel. “Babe this such a ... a surprise! What’s the occasion?”

“A happy, happy day,” Ashley said drolly.

“You! Shut up! This is my surprise,” Stacy said abruptly. “You are a #bigpain. Go into your bedroom and leaves us be.”

“Yes. I’ll be in my bedroom,” Ashley said, the trigger word having done its job.

“That wasn’t very nice,” Alyssa admonished once Ashley had closed her door. “But she handled it better than she usually does; I’ll give that to you.”

“Well, let me give this to you,” Stacy said with her best fake smile, handing her mother the engraved invitation.

“Oh! Well, it’s not my birthday – thank God – what’s the occasion?” Alyssa asked. “Did you bring me an invitation to your dad’s wedding? That’s so sweet!”

“Open it, mom,” Stacy said. “It’s not full of anthrax or anything.”

A wary smile on her face, she read through the typical invitation language. But she knew this gave her a chance to get particulars that she wasn’t going to get over the phone when I’d called her.

“Nicky Moore? Isn’t she your age?” she asked a little sourly.

“Older by a year. But age is relative these days,” Stacy said. “I’ve been seeing an older man myself.”

“Really! Stacy!” she attempted her best mother mode. “He’s not married, is he?”

“No. Divorced,” Stacy said truthfully. “But we’re not making plans or anything.”

“Will I get to meet him if I come?” Alyssa asked playfully. Stacy noticed her mother’s nipples hardened as she asked the question.

“Certainly,” Stacy said. “I have no secrets from my parents.”

“Hmm. Maybe you should,” Alyssa said, wagging her finger.

“You’re right. Maybe I should,” Stacy agreed. “I’ll have to try to find some.”

“Wait, now,” Alyssa took longer than some for the light to go on, but she finally got there. “You came down here, halfway around the world, just to give me this invitation? That doesn’t make sense.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.