The Pact: A Master PC Tale - Cover

The Pact: A Master PC Tale

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Chapter 32: Back At The Hilton

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 32: Back At The Hilton - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

Joanie knew that Audrey/Amber was seriously hurt, so she went directly to the security room and found the young woman still there, telling the story to the security cop behind the desk.

“That’s her,” she said, pointing, but smiling.

“I appreciate your help,” Joanie said, smiling and knowing her nipples was telling a story for her at that moment. “I heard there was some trouble on the beach and I was worried I might be robbed.”

“No problem,” the grizzled, obviously retired cop said, handing the slipcase back to her. “I never question Jasmine here.”

The girl blushed, but quickly added, “Call me Jazz if you’re going to call me anything, Carl.”

“Sorry, Jazz. It’s just that you’ve got such a pretty name,” he said.

“Which I hate, and you know that,” she said. Joanie was eager to get away from this drama, but she’d made the girl a promise.

“Come up to the penthouse in an hour and you’ll see I keep my promises,” Joanie said gratefully.

She curried to the room to find Stacy giving Amber CPR.

“I don’t think she’s breathing,” Stacy said. Joanie quickly called up the Amber template and saw that her body, was indeed, oxygen deprived and quite possibly brain dead. But Amber was maybe the one person on earth who had an option at a time like this.

Joanie quickly typed, “RESTORE AUDREY TEMPLATE.”

Just that suddenly, Amber was gone, probably for good. In her place, a freckle-faced redhead opened her eyes and slowly sat up on the bed.

“Damn it all,” Audrey said. “That’s how I lost my last body in Vegas.”

Stacy and Joanie looked at one another and shook their heads. This trip had gotten way off the rails.

The mood was considerably different in the Burke suite. Brooke and Todd said side-by-side on the love seat, Brooke pushing back the hair of her twin with a shaking hand. Neriah simply sat on the nearby bed, incredulous but carefully examining her new boobs under her shirt.

“I can’t believe I thought you were an imposter,” Brooke said, tears streaking her tanned face.

“I swear. I am you identical twin,” Todd said, carefully reaching out and touching one of those spectacular boobs.

Pleasekisspleasekisspleasekiss, Neriah said to herself, over and over, as her mother and her twin gazed at one another. Neriah’s hand reached into her already soaked bottoms to find a surprisingly long clit at the ready to be diddled. So it was.

Neriah’s moans of pleasure actually snapped the mood between Brooke and Todd. They turned to see her sprawled on the bed, her newly sensitive clit and nipples sending her over the edge quicker and farther than she’d ever experienced before.

“I think we need to help my daughter out,” Brooke said softly to her reflection. Todd just nodded, then grinned as Brooke took his hand and led him towards the bed.

“Neriah, baby, have I been neglecting your needs?” Brooke cooed as she lay down next to her daughter.

“Uh, no mom,” Neriah said uncertainly, not happy at being interrupted but very curious as to what was about to happen. “Besides, I know you love guys. Really love guys.”

“Hey,” Todd said, laying down on her other side. “Me, not so much.” He reached around and down, slipping his hand inside the teen’s swimsuit and finding her enhanced clit at full attention. Neriah responded as you might expect, pulling Todd to her and kissing him hard on the mouth.

It was too much for Brooke and her new programming to withstand. She began kissing Neriah’s shoulder, her neck, her back, her lower back, her firm butt cheek. She then zeroed in on something new and different for her, and Neriah went rigid when her mother’s tongue slipped into her asshole.

“Mom!” Neriah yelled, even as Todd continued putting butterfly kisses on her neck and chest.

“Mphf?” Brooks said from down under her daughter. “If it’s okay with you, I happen to like the way you taste.”

She resumed her tongue’s exploration before Neriah could object.

“That feels incredible,” she whispered to Todd. He glanced down to see the source of her pleasure, and had a stroke of genius.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.