The Pact: A Master PC Tale - Cover

The Pact: A Master PC Tale

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Chapter 28: Partner In Crime

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 28: Partner In Crime - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

Lake Hargraves, an ungodly clear pool of mountain runoff, adjoins a 10-acre plot of land that shares the name. It is a view that has brought to tears more than a few of the patients recovering in Anita’s hospital.

But today, Anita was part of that view. We went for a walk there because it allowed both of us to go barefoot through cool, manicured grass. And after the previous night’s meeting of the minds, it was clear she needed to be brought up to speed about her future living arrangements.

Anita’s growing desire to wear little or nothing over her rebuilt leg had her walking elegantly in a red silken dress that covered little in the wind and showed off her newly improved body to jaw-dropping effect.

“I love that you are so open about your body,” told her as I held her hand, subtly testing her programming. “You might be perfect.”

“Nah. When you’re told you had a near-death experience and can remember none of it, you see things differently,” she said. “But I’m glad you like what you see.”

I took her other hand and gently yanked her towards me. She responded with a whoop and a giggle, but she did not resist when I took her in my arms.

“You don’t have a boyfriend?” I asked.

“I’m sure I did,” she replied. “Where was he when I needed him? So, no, I don’t.”

“Are you a slut?”

“Do you want me to be?”

“Do you enjoy being naked?”

“Yes,” she let her arms go slack and the red gown seemed to flow off her arms into the breeze, filling the sky with swirls of crimson. “Yes, I do ... master.”

Hoping the Master PC program had rendered us suitably invisible to anyone, I held Anita close, running my hand over her recent surgery. She actually noticed my inspection.

“Like what you see?” she asked, offering herself to me.

“Yes. Very much,” I said. “I love what I see.”

I took her into the overgrowth and began to make love to her. I wanted to test her flexibility, her muscle structure, her endurance and commitment to her new master. She was passing with flying colors.

And then – a bonus!

A young couple, who had similar amorous notions as us, stumbled into the same cover of bushes and low trees. The girl, laying down on a bed of wood chips not five feet from us, slid her panties down from under her proper, knee-length skirt, while the young man, wearing a suit, merely brought his modest erection out of his fly.

On his knees, he leaned into her and she locked her legs around him, high heels flying off. One of the shoes actually his Anita in the leg, cause her to gasp.

Nothing. They went about their business, humping vigorously for about half a minute. The man got off, the woman seemed close, but he quickly zipped up and left. She lay there, clearly frustrated, but reached down and spooned out of some of his discharge and began frigging herself while licking her fingers clean. She needed less than a minute of that to reach her goal.

The woman pulled herself to her feet, brushed off her dress and shook her hair free of most of the wood chips collected there. She looked around, found her shoes, and pulled them on as she stepped back into the clearing.

“They couldn’t see us,” I said, actually surprised that the program I set up earlier was working so well.

“She left her panties,” Anita pointed out. “Why do I find that sexy?”

“There’s something I want to do,” I said, pulling her to her feet. I led her to one of the popular park benches that lined the wide walkway through the park. The idea was to keep people off the grass, so the sidewalk was busy with a collection of elderly singles and couples, skateboarders, business people on their lunch hour and a couple of people looking to have public sex.

I sat on the bench and laid the blanket we’d brought along before me.

“Blow me. Right here,” I said, uncoiling my new friendly python. Its mere presence should have caused screams and a stampede of fear. But ... nothing.

“I can’t believe this. Can’t they see us?” Anita said.

“You’ve been naked the whole time. What do you think?” I said, poking her in the chest with my cock for emphasis. “Suck me. In fact, deep throat me.”

“I could barely do that to my brother last weekend,” she said doubtfully. But she began with a pleasant swirl around my cockhead with her long, long Tongue. She let a river of drool run down her tongue and onto my thick cock, making it easier to inhale. WS=I was able to to around 10 inches down her throat – impressive enough – but something changed at that point. She looked at me with a new confidence and took it down the rest of the way in one spectacular gasp.

“Jesus! You got it all!” I shouted. She nodded; no one else seemed to hear. “How does it feel?”

“Mmph,” she said reasonably. I took that as a sign to begin pumping away. She watched me carefully with her smoky gray eyes while I built towards a climax, and her eyes reflected a silent scream when I came. But then she watched carefully as I extracted my two-footer from inside her gullet.

“Holy Christ. No way I should have been able to do that,” she whispered as the people continued to stroll by us, unaware. “Now, fill me with it again while I watch.”

As aroused as she could be, Anita was wide open and receptive to my still hard cock. Her lips were pulled back and her distended ... holee-e-e-e shit.

“Anita! Did you know you had two clits?” I asked, shocked at my oversight.

“I thought it felt different down there,” she said, cautiously touching her two-headed monster. “Almost like an orgasm in stereo.”

I carefully tongued one side, then another. Then I wet my fingers and lightly squeezed them together. It did not take long to send her over the moon.

“Is it rare?” she asked when she caught her breath.

“I think it makes you even more special, ‘ I said. We were briefly distracted when a young mother said down with her baby. For a moment, I thought she was going to nurse it, but instead she sat it on the bench and changed its loaded diaper.

“I want you to fuck her. Fuck the mom,” she said suddenly. “I want to see how well you do with a random woman.”

“Her baby can’t be more than a few months old,” I protested. “I can’t leave a baby unattended.”

“Then give me milk in my boobs,” Anita said. “She can leave her with me.”

As Anita said that, I looked more closely at the readouts of the girl next to me. It read NANCY OATES. She had straight black hair pulled into a ponytail, decent boobs (milk-filled, I noticed) but a sag in her belly muscle from the recent birth. But I had to smile when I noticed that her recent birth had left her pussy HUGE. By the time she became aware, she was already mine.

“Good afternoon,” I said to the girl. My cock was still firmly between Anita’s folds,

“How are you folks doing today?” she said pleasantly, not looking up from her task. “Beautiful day to take your daughter for a walk.”

Anita blurted out a laugh, which she broke off with an “Rep” when I thrust into her. Joan shook her head.

“I’m sorry. I was referring to my little girl,” she said, taking the baby up in her arms. “Say hello to Master, sweetheart. Master, this is Janie. Janie, Master.”

“Please to meet you, Janie,” I smiled at the infant, whose attention was diverted by a butterfly over her mother’s shoulder. “Nancy, this is Anita. She is full of breast milk and would be happy to take care of Janie while we fuck.”

“Oh, would you?” Nancy beamed, not even wondering how I knew her name. “That’s so nice. Thank you.”

She handed her baby over and Anita began cooing as Janie latched onto one of her D-cups almost immediately.

“That’s quite a cock you have, Master,” Nancy said admiringly. “How can it possibly fit inside me?”

“You have to trust your Master,” I said pleasantly. “You trust me, don’t you?”

“With my life, Master,” she said, hefting my cock in her hand and holding it between us. “I look forward to trying,”

“Then bend over, bitch slave,” I said, embracing the role. With a little whimper of a subversive, she lowered her jeans and panties and revealed a slightly saggy belly as befit someone who was trying to recover from childbirth. As I ran my hand over her ass, I toned her body, healed a hernia and a bladder infection and reinforced and upgraded her boobs on every level. And of course, made her accommodate my size.

“Talk to me while I fuck you,” I said as I carefully slipped it home. She post-delivery pussy could have taken 10 cocks, but the length had to be factored. “You have a huge pussy. How many rugrats have you had?”

“She’s my fourth,” Nancy said proudly. “And I’m only 22.”

“My God! When did you start having kids?” I asked. This was supposed to be random; I wasn’t supposed to care. So sue me.

“Fourteen,” she said. “Daddy raped me on my birthday.”

“Did he get in trouble?” I asked.

“No, Master,” she said, turning her head, she had a huge smile on her face. “I loved it.”

“So you stayed?” I asked, trying to stay erect despite the grim story I was hearing.

“Until I was 18,” she said. “I left my first three kids for he and Mom to raise and they paid my way to college as long as I stayed quiet.”

“You didn’t mind leaving them behind?” I asked with a teasing thrust. She grunted her appreciation, then said, “It was fine. They were all girls, so Daddy would take care of them.”

“So no boys?” I said.

“Oh, no. He made be abort them as soon as we knew,” she said, obviously believing this was somehow normal behavior.

Alarmed, I glanced over at Anita, who was cooing and cuddling young Joanie. But she glance up and a nod and a frown told me she’d heard what I’d heard.

“So your dad isn’t here?” I continued, even as I gently built up a rhythm.

“Ugh, that’s amazing, Master,” she said, distracted. “I’m happily married now.”

“And this is your husband’s daughter,” I pressed on.

“Yes! And he’s her brother, too. Isn’t that funny?” she actually laughed.

So she left home with her brother and they had a child together. This was getting beyond disturbing.

“Where are you from originally?” I asked, hoping she did not realize why I was asking.

“Oh, Arkansas,” she said. “Hope, Arkansas. Bill Clinton’s hometown.”

That explained much. I felt sure that Arkansas was beyond my Master PC range, but I could lock in on her husband/brother. He told me his name, I called up his profile and made sure he loved her, would not hurt her and would defend her to the death from her father, if necessary.

All with one hand, I’m proud to tell you. I got a firm grip on her hip with the other and hung on as I brought her to what I hoped was an orgasm that would make her forget her father.

She came screaming “MASTER!” to the dozens of passersby, all of whom continued to pass. I turned to sit on the bench and spun her so that she was facing me. She was quite beautiful in an unattended sort of way. I turned to Anita.

“What do I need to do to improve her?” I asked. Good time to test her loyalty.

“Keep her boobs full of milk for the baby and to get her husband addicted,” she said. “He needs to be her slave, not the other way around.”

I agreed.

“I suppose we don’t want to bring her home. We don’t need babies running around,” she said.

“Not yet,” I said. “There’s a time and a place.”

“I love you for caring, Master,” Nancy said from her perch on my cock. “It’s OK to ruin me for my father.”

“I wish I could reach him,” I said. “He needs to be reached out to.”

“Oh, he’s here,” she said. “He and mommy have come for a visit.”

“Where are your other kids?” I asked, dreading the answer before I asked.

“Oh, they are back home with my sister and her kids,” she said. “I knew it would be expensive for them to fly out here, so I’m OK with that.”

“Where’s your dad now?” I asked.

“He and my brother are playing golf,” she said. “At the country club.”

Small world. At one point, they would literally be in my back yard with an errant drive.

“Do you love your father?” I asked.

“You know, I should, but I don’t,” she frowned. “He stole my childhood away from me. My children are wonderful, but it was no fun being pregnant all the time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.