The Pact: A Master PC Tale
Chapter 11: Triage

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Triage - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

“How much detail can we get with this thing, Chuck?” I asked as we settled into the locked office.

“Not sure there is any limit,” he muttered, lighting up a cigarette in violation of about 100 hospital rules. “I had no problem getting High Def quality.”

“That real time x-ray was remarkably clear,” Mitch added as he sipped a cup of fresh coffee. “I could tell exactly where the damage began and ended.

“That’s what I was hoping for,” the doctor added. “Because this Program treats flesh and blood like digital images. I need to copy and paste and make sure I don’t delete anything vital. The first thing we need to do, Larry, is to totally scan the damaged leg.”

It was a bad as it could possibly be. The lack of circulation essentially was causing the meat to die as we watched. She was a certainty to get gangrene if the emergency crew on standby did not take her leg immediately.

“I helped reattach the thing, and I had no idea it was so fucked up,” Mitch said darkly. “What we need to see here is exactly how large the damaged area is, or where it ends. Thank God her hipbones were fractured: I think we can pull this off – assuming you’re not full of shit about this Master PC thing.”

“Let’s ask the naked nurse waiting for you in your office if it works,” I muttered, trying very hard to keep a steady hand on the barely adequate cursor/mouse. I moved the cursor over to her undamaged left leg and used it to expand the box so that her entire leg was contained within, then clicked COPY.

The laptop actually started humming, which scared the piss out of me. Chuck chuckled (of course he did) and Mitch did not seem to notice.

“That was wrong,” Chuck said. “You need to reverse the image first.”

“Of course,” I said, snapping out of my stupor. I quickly reversed the image and repeated the process.

“Can’t believe ... I didn’t think...” I began.

“Done,” Mitch said with wonder.

“ ... to uh, what??” I replied eloquently.

“The computer is saying that the copy is complete,” he said softly. “Now you have to trust me ... Now, paste it over the injured leg.”

Dr. Harris slid into the chair. Relieved but not yet off the hook, I stood up and realized my hands were shaking. His were not.

He restored Anita’s 3-D form to its accurate state and right-clicked the mouse. An image of her undamaged leg appeared over the injury

“This thing will let me peel away layers? Without hurting her worse?”

“No. I mean, yes, it will,” Chuck shook his head. “But it’s not necessary.”

“I want to go slowly. Maybe a half-inch at a time,” Mitch said. “Give me a little space.”

The same box was now in place over the damaged leg. He clicked PASTE and nothing changed at first. Then the PC dimmed for a moment and a perfect pristine leg appeared on her form, now seemingly whole.

“Is that it?” I asked.

“Hardly,” Mitch replied. “It looks right, but everything has got to be attached.”

“How do we do that, doc?” I asked, ever the student.

“One layer at a time,” he said. “Blood vessel by vessel, vein by vein, nerve by nerve. And that’s how miracles are done.”

“Might be another way,” I blurted out.

“What? A shortcut?” the doctor snapped, clearly tense and irritated.

“No, doc. But there are capabilities of Master PC that you’re ignoring,” I said, surprised at my self-confidence. “Try this one thing and see.”

“Here. Show me. But whatever you do, don’t delete her new leg,” he said.

“How bizarre is it that what you just said made perfect logical sense,” I chuckled. I made sure the scan included her entire body, I typed in: Connect all blood vessels and severed nerves. Heal all damaged muscles remaining. Restore any damaged bone.

“What else?” I asked Mitch, who was now silently nodding his understanding.

“Type exactly what I say,” he replied. “Heal her vaginal walls and restore the hymen. Give her labia that blossoms like a lotus flower. Give her a clitoris that will grow an inch long when aroused and make her extremely sensitive.”

“That’s a lot,” murmured Chuck. “But it should be able to handle it.”

“Go for it?” I asked, finger poised over the button. Eye contact with both Chuck and Mitch confirmed it with nods.

ENTER.

“Can’t possibly be that simple, can it?” Mitch frowned. “That easy?”

“Pretty sure,” I replied, listening to the hard drive whir and watching the WAIT hourglass drift over her form.

Anita. Her name is Anita, and I am starting to get hard thinking about her.

I hear a light tone and glance down to see DONE.

“Get your nurse in there, now!” I almost shouted. “Get her out of all of that rigging before it pulls her leg back out of joint.”

Mitch stuck his head in the darkened office to see his nurse spread-eagled on the carpet, frigging herself.

“Help me out in ER and save that for later,” he said as matter-of-factly as he could, because the moment he opened the door, both of them instantly assumed their new roles: he was her boss on the floor, her master off it. Yeah, it was just that simple. She pulled on her one-piece uniform without bothering to put on her underwear.

While they were unwrapping her now-pristine body from her bandages and pulleys, it was time for me to work on Anita’s mind. I didn’t know the first thing about her except for what little Stacy knew and her enjoyment of running, so caution was my guide.

You have no memory at all of the accident or the driver;

You have no real idea how badly you were hurt;

You are grateful to me as well as in my thrall because I saved your life some way. How, you’re not sure.

ENTER

I considered my options or rather, hers. Then: Your body is a fit machine with an above average sex drive. Because of the accident, you cannot have children, but you embrace the freedom this gives you to have sex for the rest of your life.

You will age at half the speed of normal humans. You have been healed of all diseases No damage from your accident will ever manifest itself.

You are 50/50 bisexual, but enjoy being a girl.

You will become a friend and lover to both Lawrence and Stacy Childers, and will be comfortable being naked in their home and their company. You are aware of your body and your beauty and find it arousing to dress up without underwear.

You will sleep soundly for the next 12 hours as your body recovers.

ENTER


As sleep washed over her like a cool breeze, Anita enjoyed her first restful sleep since her distant childhood. Comfortable in her own skin for the first time since puberty ran off with her hopes and dreams of being a ballet dancer, she had up until now resigned to the life of a cheerleader for which she was clearly created.

She also played with her newly grown clit, which was currently was at it’s maximum and providing her with a rolling, ongoing orgasm in her sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.