The Pact: A Master PC Tale - Cover

The Pact: A Master PC Tale

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Chapter 6: Master (PC) at Your Service

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Master (PC) at Your Service - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

Chuck – new, improved Chuck – had spent the day working with this freakish European hybrid super laptop that Bud and Belle had acquired. The tall, angular computer geek was now a sharply dressed runway model with the body of an Olympic swimmer. His shirt, too, was open to provide more of a look than I cared to share.

“Don’t worry, Lawrence,” he said as he stood up to shake hands. “I’m just dabbling with this thing’s power, and range.”

“And?”

“So far, there doesn’t seem to be a limit on either,” he confessed.

Joanie came up alongside Chuck and wrapped him in an affectionate hug.

“I was just telling Larry that this computer Bud brought in has the Master PC program,” he said as his partner in crime came into the room. He was dressed for picking, and Belle was with him.

“Joanie, you got boobs!” said the slender girl.”Did you get them done today? I didn’t notice them earlier, and they look so real!”

“I know,” she said, throwing the shirt open. “Feel them!”

Belle glanced at her farther for only a second before tentatively fondling the two soft pillows on Joanie’s chest.

“Oooh,” was all that she managed, as she was lost in thought.

“They ARE real, sweetie,” Joanie said. “Master PC is not just a myth. Here’s the proof!”

“That’s so awesome! Is Missy getting hers done, too?” Belle asked. “Where is she?”

“She’s asleep,” Chuck said, glancing at his wife, who returned the glance. “We really didn’t want her asking a lot of questions about this right now.”

“Yeah, but I’m here,” Belle said.

“We honestly didn’t know you were coming,” Chuck said, tapping a few keys on his new laptop. Almost immediately, Belle began yawning.

“I’m really feeling kind of sleepy myself,” Belle said, stretching her arms. Almost immediately, she curled up in her chair and fell dead asleep.

“Sorry, Bud,” Chuck said. “You’ll understand in a few moments.”

“Naw. I get it,” he said, taking his daughter up in his arms. “Where can I take her so she can sleep properly?”

“Put her in our bed, Bud,” Joanie said, gathering her shirt together. “Follow me, and I’ll make sure the sheets are clean.”

That left Chuck and I in the room, and it was time for some answers.

“You want to tell me the story or are we playing 20 questions?” I asked as Joanie returned, tying off a rope belt in what were clearly one of her favorite pair of jeans. She wore nothing else, just the form-fitting jeans.

“Don’t really have anything these will fit in,” she shrugged, boobs wobbling with every little movement. “Sweetie, can you downsize me for the real world, please?”

I watched with my own two eyes as he tapped on a few keys (I could not see the screen) and her breasts assumed a new, smaller shape – if DD-sized cups could be considered smaller anything.

“Much better!” she beamed, nuzzling her husband. She sat demurely on the couch, leg folded under her and totally comfortable with the notion that she was topless. “Now, go ahead and tell the story. I know there’s some of it I haven’t heard.”

“That’s true,” he turned to face us and I couldn’t help but notice a massive bulge in his khaki shorts.

There’s a detail I hope he leaves out, I thought as he moved his package around to get more comfortable.


The massive amount of memory in the hybrid computer made Chuck doubly careful about powering up the unit for the first time, but ultimately he still had it hooked into the home power when he turned it on. The lights dimmed, but for only a moment and it didn’t happen again.

To his shock, the password wall wasn’t even used; he merely had to click twice to get onto the main page. The usual icons were running down the left, but one odd-looking icon had MPC beneath it.

No way, Chuck thought. He’d immediately recalled Master PC, as like most computer programmers, he’d tried to replicate some aspect of it in college and only succeeded in crashing whatever system he was using at the time.

He carefully scanned all of the other desktop icons, seeing nothing else that he hadn’t seen before. To his surprise, the firewall protection system was still active as the mysterious owner had apparently set up an account to pay for it in perpetuity.

He double-clicked on the MPC icon.

Welcome to Master PC 2.0, appeared on the screen. You Are the Master’s Representative.

No turning back now, he’d convinced himself. Clicking again, the hard drive was clearly working hard as a few moments passed. Then an animated cartoon figure who looked a lot like Mr. Peabody (he thought) began talking to him in words that gave him chills.

“Welcome to the Master Command Center ... where the Master allows you to become a virtual god to the people around you. Now, you possess the power to bend their reality to your specifications. You are the Master’s representative.”

Then his heart sank. A box appeared asking for the user’s name. But after a moment, recalled the original firewall and clicked on the blank box. It beeped and moved to the next screen. It showed, simply SUBJECT: ________________________.

He typed in Joanie Arnovsky. He punched the desk intercom: “Sweetheart. Come in here, please.”

“Sure thing. Be right there,” his wife answered. What he didn’t realize that Missy also heard the summons and thought it was for her. Joanie arrived first and Missy’s presence was unnoticed.

“I think this is the real thing,” he whispered. He turned the laptop towards her, and she saw an animated version of herself, wearing the same t-shirt and cutoffs, standing upright like a tin soldier and rotating 360 degrees. He looked for a button marked Command Center and, sure enough, there it was in the bottom right corner. He and Joanie exchanged glances and he clicked on it twice.

A box with a blinking icon greeted him. Beneath it, it read, Whatever you enter, the subject will immediately feel or become after pressing the ‘send’ button.

Before Joanie could speak, Chuck typed, Joanie Arnovsky will accept without question anything you say, propose or suggest and hit the button. Her mouth opened as she began to question him, but the question died in her throat.

“What if we give you even bigger boobs? Made them real?” he asked his now-enslaved wife.

“Oooh. Sounds good. Dolly Parton-sized boobs,” she agreed.

He typed Enlarge her boobs, but her image, now nude, appeared with a slide bar command. It was currently sitting on her default B-cup size. The slide bar actually went all the way to MMM – something he doubted existed in nature. He slid the bar over to HHH and her animae figure reflected the massive change. But Joanie did not.

“It didn’t work,” he said to his wife. She shrugged, but Chuck looked closer and below the box, it read, Further modifications?

“Ah! I get it now!” Chuck said, recalling the stories he’d read on the Internet about the mythical Master PC. He typed in, Joanie’s back musculature will strengthen to compensate for the extra size. Then, Her nipples will stand out one inch and be extremely sensitive to the touch. And, She will enjoy going braless and topless and showing off her new prizes.

He clicked the mouse twice.

Joanie’s t-shirt began inflating. It was as if a life raft were hidden under it, but it was her actual flesh and blood and glands, skin and muscle stretching, bone strengthening. Since she was ready for bed, she’d already discarded her bra for the night, which saved her the grief of pulling it off under duress. They grew and grew. Her cute t-shirt ripped in four places. And Joanie moaned her first orgasm of the hour by squeezing her newly sprouted nipples.

It took only a few seconds, but it was done. Joanie Arnovsky, college PhD and computer savvy programmer, had the biggest boobs either of them had ever seen in their lives.

Conditioned to think fast, he typed, Joanie Arnovsky’s body can adapt to take Chuck Arnovsky’s cock, no matter what size it is, in any orifice.

He then called up his rotating figure and gave himself an 18-inch-long cock as thick around as Missy’s wrist. He also gave himself the ability to instantly revive his erection and totally control his ejaculation. He began talking about changing the volume, and the flavor, but at that point I clapped my hands over my ears and began chanting, “lalalalalalalala,” until he got the message.

Thankfully for both of us, he got back onto the story.

“Basically, yeah, it was 3-4 hours of really experimental sex,” Chuck said offhandedly. “I had no idea that Missy had seen everything.”

“Everything,” Joanie nodded. “She probably saw more than I did.”

“How is that ... never mind,” I sighed, looking over at Bud. He was sitting stock still, a massive erection tentpoling his khakis. And yes, I meant, massive.

“Shit!” I said. “Did I miss the memo about being hung like a Zulu warrior tonight?”

Chuck and Joanie laughed. Bud grinned moronically.

“Sorry. A little joke on my part,” Chuck said. “I told Bud over the phone that the computer had a Master PC program. He told me...”

“I told him he was full of shit,” Bud said. “And even though I was more than 20 miles away from this house, Chuck was able to call up my image and give me a not-so-little present.”

Chuck laughed again. “I told him, ‘Would you like me to restore your usual six inches?’”

“Seven. And, I said, ‘No. I think I’d like to fuck your wife first, ‘“ he said, rising from his chair and his pants. “I came right over.”

“Go ahead, honey. Help Bud relax,” Chuck said cordially.

“Sure!” the compliant Joanie said, rising off the couch and taking Bud’s hand. “We’ll be right back.”

“If 2-3 hours is ‘right back, ‘“ Bud grinned. He quickly added, “Can you make them huge again?” as the topless godless led him away.

Chuck recalled his wife’s image and DD became HHH as she walked to her bedroom.

“Good. This lets us talk,” Chuck said as soon as Joanie closed the door. “I promised Bud I would clue him in if I found anything else, but you’re who I wanted to talk to tonight.”

“Well, I’m here,” I said, moderately glad I felt no stirring in my jeans. “What did you mean by else?”

“A little Cayman cash,” Chuck said. “I’ve already posted a third of it to your college account. Or rather, Stacy’s. Bud thinks his cut around 30 percent of what I found. It was closer to 10. Yours is closer to 30 – around $5.5 million.”

“That’s very generous,” I said, feeling a wave of emotion in my gut. “Whose money was it?”

“A legally dead guy named John David Patrick, if it matters,” Chuck said. “Missing for four months, legally declared dead just over three weeks ago. No one knew about his accounts but the owner of his Master PC, and now that’s me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.