Leroy and the Babysitter - Cover

Leroy and the Babysitter

Copyright© 2013 by pj

Chapter 2

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A PARODY of Babysitter Stories that read like wet dreams. It's Hetero and it's got some good'n'nasty sex as it goes along but it's not really 'stroke', although I originally intended it to be. But the characters wouldn't cooperate. And, like most dreams, it's full of wacky, impossible sh*t!

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Cousins   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Anal Sex   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size   Babysitter   Slow  

I can haz Cheerleaderz!

Abigail went over to my bed, threw off the sheets and blankets and got on all fours with her ass pooched up and turned her head to look at me.

"What are you waiting for? I need your hard penis inside me, now!"

I started to climb on the bed.

"Socks off, first!"

When I got my my socks off, I clambered up behind Abigail and bent my cock down to fit to her snatch. I was a virgin but I sure had seen enough porn to know where it went. I was wrong.

"Not there, idiot. The other hole. I'm a virgin and going to stay that way."

Well, EXCUSE ME!

"Just drag it through my snatch, till it's good and slick, then push it in slow."

So that's what I did. Her pooper resisted at first then, once the head popped in, I easily sank in all the way. It was tight but not excruciating as I thought it might be. I put my hands on her hips, not to control her or anything. I had to put them somewhere, didn't I? I sure didn't need to control her at any rate. She started moving back and forth on her own. All I had to do was watch that marvelous sight of her poop tube clasping around my cock as it went in and out. She was already panting like a pup who'd fetched the ball 5 times and that was exciting, too.

What was even more fun was I could swear my cock was bigger than it had been earlier in the evening when I whacked off. I put that down to optical illusion due to Abby's narrow hips and bubble butt. the width of my cock occupying the whole butt crack. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart and gazed in wonder at our joining.

Abby now was panting like a winded steeplechase horse, she suddenly yelled hoarsely,

"Pound me you bastard, fuck my ass hard!" and fell forward onto her stomach. I stayed in her and hunched hard as I could, the sound of my belly smacking her ass resounding off the walls of my room, then gave up my seed into her fudge tunnel, spurting over and over amazing myself that I still had so much spunk in my balls. Finally it was over and we laid there exhausted. At least that's how I felt. This time Abby had passed out. But I stayed where I was, loving the cushiony softness of Abby's ass.

"Oh, goody! We're not too late."

I turned my head to find the source of the voice. There in the doorway stood a vision. Three hot girls in cheerleader outfits. One was blonde and stacked, one a raven haired dark complected beauty and the third, a ravishing redhead.

"Uh ... who are you? And why are you wearing cheerleader uniforms?"

I instinctively rolled off Abby's still inert unconcious body. My cock, STILL hard after all it had been through, pulled out of her ass with a resounding 'pop'.

Suddenly I felt exposed. I couldn't reach the bed clothes so I grabbed both pillows, laying one over Abby's ass, which was now streaming my cum, and holding one over my crotch to cover my still hard, and now eight inch, cock.

"We're friends of Abigail and we're wearing cheerleader uniforms because we're cheerleaders."

That was the redhead who looked at me like I was an idiot as she said it.

Well, that made sense. Umm ... wait. No it didn't.

"Miss Primhurst's has cheerleaders?"

"No, silly." She pointed to the letters on her sweater. T.W.A.T.S

"Huh?"

"Tad Worthy Academic and Technical School. We attend some of our classes there."

I shrugged my shoulders. I 'd heard of the school, it was a small town. I didn't know it had sports teams, though.

"We cheer for the Tad Worthy Men's Varsity Bowling Team."

"Oh ... okay."

I spent a few seconds trying to visualize that. Especially what their leaps and cartwheels must look like in a Bowling Alley. Their skirts were hip hugger and no more than 12 inches from waist to hem.

I was distracted, though, when the blonde walked over to Abby, who was now snoring, and tossed the pillow covering her ass to the floor.

"Look at all the cum!" She grabbed Abby by the hip and shoulder and rolled her over then pried her thighs apart. Bending over she began to lick up my cum from Abby's crotch.

"Ummm yum! It's been a long time since I tasted cream this good."

I looked at the redhead and asked. "Isn't that sort of nasty?"

"Nah. We do it all the time."

"Eat ass cum?"

"No, silly. We tongue each other's asses, when we lick cunny. Look at your dick, see any poop or or anything?"

I did. I didn't.

"We get enemas every morning at nine o'clock."

"Why?"

"Miss Primhurst says that's the best time to do it. It's a bitch at first but we get to like it."

"No, I mean why enemas?"

"Because it's healthy and keeps the butt plugs cleaner."

I decided not to keep on that line of questioning This was too weird. The snoring from Abby and the slurping noise from the blonde licking and sucking Abby's cunt were becoming really loud. The dark haired one walked over and slapped the blonde on the ass and told her to keep it down. I asked her why Abby was still asleep.

"She has analorgasmic narcolepsy. We looked it up. It's unusual but she falls asleep from ass orgasms."

The redhead spoke up.

"Margaret, Phyllis, we need a confab. Come on girls, huddle up!"

The three went into the hall. I heard whispering. 15 seconds later they came back into my room.

"We decided we want to be your girlfriends. You have to take us on a date."

I thought about it for about a second. That didn't sound like too bad a deal.

"What about Abby?"

"She'll sleep for at least another hour so she can't go. Besides, she's your cousin, it wouldn't be right for you to date her."

"Yeah I know. I really shouldn't have fucked her."

"Oh, that's fine. Fuck her all you want. You just can't date her."

"Or kiss her..." Margaret the blonde piped up.

"Well, I guess that's okay." I shrugged. "I'm not a good kisser, anyway, I don't think."

The girls all laughed. "Oh, you have to kiss us. We're gonna be your girlfriends."

Phyllis punched me on the shoulder. "Don't worry wonder boy, we'll teach you how to kiss on our date."

I looked out the window. There was a Mini parked in the driveway.

"Won't it be kind of hard to make out in that little car, with four of us in it?"

The girls looked at each other, then at me.

"We're not taking that car. We can't fit into it in our ball gowns."

"Well ... I guess I better call a cab."

"Cab? We can't go on a date in a CAB!" The girls chorused.

"Yeah," Margaret exclaimed. "Just call for a Limo."

I slapped myself on the forehead. Shit, I forgot I owned a livery service.

Phyllis reached up under her sweater, into her cleavage, pulled out a phone and tossed it to me.

"It's #69."

I called and told the dispatcher to have a stretch at my place in half an hour. And to take $200 from the till and give it to the driver so I'd have some cash for the date.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.