Cruise Ship Regeneration 1 - Cover

Cruise Ship Regeneration 1

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Part 1: John and Mary, A dream come true.

Erotic Mind Control Sex Story: Part 1: John and Mary, A dream come true. - A pharmaceutical giant has perfected the technology of sexual transformations, enhancements and age regression. The cruise ship Regeneration is built which provides these services to selected clients. It also provides an environment where clients can enjoy a unique 'sexual getaway'. John and Mary use the cruise to overcome their age difference and find sexual compatibilty.

Caution: This Erotic Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Transformation   mc story,mc sex story

01.01 Prologue:

01.02 John and Mary:

01.03 John and Mary meet Ruth:

01.04 John, Age Regression Preparation:

01.05 John, Age Regression:

01.06 John, Gel, Introduction:

01.07 John, Gel, Nipple Enhancement:

01.08 John, Gel, Prostate Preparation:

01.09 John, Gel, Urethra, Prostate Enhancement:

01.10 John, Gel, Urethra, Erection Enhancement:

01.11 John, Gel, Enhancement Testing:

01.12 Mary, Gel, Introduction:

01.13 Mary, Gel, First Orgasm:

01.14 Mary, Gel, Breast Enhancement:

01.15 Mary, Gel, Clitoris Enhancement:

01.16 Mary, Gel, Vaginal Enhancement:

01.17 Mary, Gel, Vaginal Testing:

01.01 Prologue:

The ship, Regeneration, is unique in the fact that its gross tonnage is 150,000 and its passenger capacity is only 1,200. It was built by GenTech, the international pharmaceutical giant and six genetic engineering laboratories. Under the direction of GenTech they had developed a breakthrough in sexual transformations and enhancements. The process involves a Gel organism that can be programmed with the transformation requirements of an individual, male or female.

The transformation categories are,

1. Female/Male to Hermaphrodite.

2. Male to female.

3. Female to male.

4. Male to Shemale.

5. Breast enhancement.

6. Genital enhancement.

The sexual entertainment categories for the theater and state rooms are,

1. A deployable version of the Gel without the transformation capabilities.

2. Sexual assistance and training.

3. Specially trained canines.

4. Engineered shell-less gastropods.

When the trials and observation times were completed, GenTech built the ship 'Regeneration'. Its purpose was to minimize the attention and scrutiny that a land based facility would have and at the same time provide their clients with the comforts of a luxury ocean criuse. The ship contains three decks above the water-line for passenger suites and four transformation theaters below the water-line. GenTech has a large data base of international physicians, physiatrists and soc1al workers which refer patients when normal treatment or therapy is no longer working. In addition, a data base of wealthy investors and their family and friends are given preference to the ship's unique services. Singles and couples looking for a sexual 'getaway' are allowed to purchase tickets after a personal biography is drawn up on each of them. The waiting time is usually four to six weeks.

The Regeneration is berthed in Amsterdam. Its schedule is three weeks at sea and one week docked for resupply and new passengers.

Part-1 Mary and John, A wish come true

01.02 John and Mary:

John had worked all his life as a systems designer and at the age of 74, he decided it was time to retire. Five years ago, Mary, 21, joined the group as as a programmer and document writer. She was assigned to John and they worked close together on all of his projects. At some point in time, Mary began to look at John with feelings other than a co-worker and became depressed knowing that a relationship could never be possible because of the age difference between them. John had casually mentioned to one of Mary's friends that if he were thirty years younger he would give Mary a run for her money. Diana passed it on to Mary and she was elated and became more depressed. When John announced his retirement Mary broke down in tears knowing that she would probably not see him again. Unknown to Mary, John was having the same thoughts and feelings.

Diana told her father, an OBGYN referred to GenTech, about Mary and John. He said he would be interested in meeting with them to discuss a possible solution to their dilemma but would not give any specifics.

Mary didn't know how she was going to talk to John about this and decided a direct approach would be best. Much to Mary's surprise, a skeptical John agreed to meet with Diana's father. The meeting wasn't at all what they expected. Before they talked, the Doctor had them sign a non-disclosure statement. They were told that a pharmaceutical company had mastered the technology of Age regression and, under certain circumstances, would allow 'outsiders' to benefit from this technology. John's age would be rolled back to 26, equal to that of Mary and both their bodies would be enhanced to match each other. He told them to take a day or two to think about it and if they still wanted to pursue this, he would arrange for them to meet with a representative from GenTech. He also told them that they would have to relocate to another area because John would have a new identity and all of the associated legal documents.

Both were silent as they left the office and walked across the parking. Both wanted the chance to restart their lives but didn't know what the other was thinking. Each knew that with their backgrounds they would have no trouble finding a new career together. Suddenly John stopped and looked at Mary,

"I don't know if what we were told was true or not, but if there is a chance that we can be together, then I would like to try it."

Happy Mary hugged John and they walked back into the office.

The Doctor took blood samples from each of them. Their blood would provide the necessary Genetic and DNA information that GenTech would use to program the two Gels.

01.03 John and Mary meet Ruth:

Four weeks later they were boarding the Cruise Ship Regeneration. They couldn't believe how luxurious and large their state room was. The walk-out balcony gave them a full view of the ocean. After unpacking, they made a tour of the ship and again were impressed by the genuine friendliness of the ship's crew. Within the hour the ship left the harbor and made its way to the open sea. As they relaxed on the deck chairs, a messenger arrived and told them that Ruth, GenTech's Certified Physician Assistant, would like to meet with them. They followed him into the lower deck to a door labeled THEATER 1 which wasn't very far from their state room.

A smiling Ruth greeted them and for the next half hour she explained in detail what the Gel was and how it would perform John's Age regression and enhance their bodies.

She finished by saying,

"John you will be first, tomorrow morning at 08:00am. You both can come at the same time and Mary, you can watch John from the viewing room. It will take about an hour and then it will be your time."

Ruth informed them that their blood samples gave GenTech the information it needed. She then instructed them on how to prepare themselves for their sessions. In the vanity of the bathroom, there is a Fleet Enema that John must give himself. There are also two bottles of a liquid depilatory that each of you must use to remove all bodily hair below your shoulders.

"I would suggest you have your dinner around 6:00pm tonight and John, give yourself the Enema at 10:00pm and then apply the depilatory."

Ruth stood up and said,

"John, sit tight for a few minutes while I talk to Mary in another room."

Ruth turned on a computer and started a slide show. It displayed a naked John, as he is now, and progressed through the stages of his Age regression. Mary couldn't contain her joy when the last slides showed his youthful 26 year old body. Ruth zoomed the picture onto John's genitals and said,

"This is why I brought you in here."

With a few clicks of the mouse, John's penis went from flaccid to erect and Ruth smiled when she the blush on Mary's face. Another series of mouse clicks and the erection became longer and thicker with the measurements being shown at the top of the screen.

Ruth said,

"I need your input."

She repeated the growth cycle a few more times and whispered to a stunned Mary,

"I suggest an erection of 8.25 inches" x 3.00 inches."

Mary looked at Ruth, smiled and nodded her head.

John saw them come back to the room and the beaming face of Mary. When he asked, Mary told him it was female talk.

Ruth walked them back to their state room to make sure they knew the way to the theater and then hugged them both before she left.

At 6:00pm they had dinner in one of the dining rooms then relaxed in their on sectional watching a movie on the HDTV. At 10:00pm John reluctantly gave himself the enema. After which, Mary joined him in the shower. It was a little awkward at first since it was the first time they had seen each other naked. That soon changed as their hands spread the depilatory into every nook and crevice of each other's body. After the flowing waters washed the remnants of their hair away, they gazed at each other's nakedness. Mary was a little disappointed that she couldn't get John's penis to stir but knew it was probably an age related problem. That quickly changed when her hands began spreading the silky, soft soap over John's body, focusing her attention on his hairless genitals. As his penis finally began to react to Mary's swirling hands, he closed his eyes in embarrassment. He hadn't had an erection in nearly four years and now it pushing into Mary's massaging and squeezing hands. Granted, it wasn't as long as it was when he was in his thirties but but it was definitely bringing back memories of his earlier sexual life.

With a start, he realized he was about to ejaculate and tried to pull away but a happy Mary giggled when he began spurting into her hands. After he had returned the favor, both stepped out of the shower and dried each other off. The 74 year old and 26 year old snuggled up close to each other on the bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

01.04 John, Age Regression Preparation:

They awoke at 07:00am and a nervous John walked around the state room like a caged animal. Mary kept assuring him that everything was going to be OK. They arrived in Ruth's office and a nurse led Mary though a door that led to the viewing room. She was surprised to see so many people in the theater.

Ruth smiled at John and said,

"First things first, undress and put your clothes in the closet."

John did so, but did not look at Ruth.

Ruth smiled and said,

"Its OK John, you don't have to be embarrassed around me. I am going to give you an injection containing powerful growth hormones that will react to Gel's secretions."

What she didn't tell him was that it also included a calming sedative, a mild aphrodisiac and a drug that would make him 'open to suggestion'. She waited a minute or so until she saw the nervousness leave his face and a soft sigh escaped his lips as a wonderful warmth flooded his genitals and his nipples began tingling. Ruth smiled when she saw his hands cover his penis and testicles and an embarrassed look filled his face.

Ruth took John's hand and led him through a door marked 'THEATER'.

They entered the theater and John froze. His eyes flew open and his nervousness quickly changed to a sense of foreboding when he saw the large audience in front him. The arousal that was building in his body quickly faded. Ruth saw John's reaction and quickly comforted him by saying,

"These are the people that make your Age regression possible. Everything that happens to you from this moment on is because of their efforts and expertise."

The 'suggestion' was now taking effect and John nodded his understanding.

He then saw a strange 'Chair' sitting beside a large, four foot square, gridded tile at the front of the stage. Below the Chair was a smaller gridded tile.

The 'Chair' is a unique computerized device that can move a restrained subject into any position, sitting, laying, kneeling or standing. It has no seat, only soft Gel supports for the legs, buttocks, back and arms. Foot rests, along with restraints are embedded within the ends of the leg supports. Any part of the 'Chair' can release skin absorbing chemicals.

Ruth led John toward the Chair and two attendants helped him onto to it. He looked nervously at Ruth as the attendants secured his wrists and ankles to the Chair's restraints. As his body settled onto the soft Gel-like supports the Chair bent his legs at the knees and pulled them back to the sides of his hips. At the same time the Chair's seat pushed upward, spreading the cheeks of of his buttocks apart.

Mary watched intently as John was being positioned into the Chair.

Ruth nodded at the Console Operator and said to John,

"We are going to start now. I will not leave you alone."

01.05 John, Age Regression:

The Gel's surface began to secrete its transformation chemicals which were quickly absorbed by the skin of his body. Included was a sedation drug that would minimize the sometimes painful cramps that would grip his body. Mary saw John tense up and a nervous look was on his face as the chemicals flooded into his body. She knew the process had started and crossed her fingers looking intently at him.

STAGE-1

Suddenly, John felt a warm flush spread throughout his body. Within seconds mild, but not painful cramps began rippling across his body. His head ached and he felt nauseated as a tightness gripped his body.

Two attachments rose from the grid below the Chair. One had a thick pliable funnel shape that rested snuggly between the spread cheeks of his buttocks and rested gently against his rectum. The other attachment was a condom catheter which one of the attendants slipped over the head of his flaccid penis. He flinched as the rectal attachment secreted a loosening chemical that had the effect of dilating his anal opening. Within a minute, John fought a powerful urge to have a bowel movement and his bladder felt like it was about to burst. His bowel evacuation was half solid and half liquid and a continuous stream of urine flowed into the catheter. Everything was sucked into the attachments and analyzed. John, closed his eyes in embarrassment, knowing that everyone, and Mary, could see what was happening.

John's body was converting his excess fat into water and expelling it through the intestinal track and bladder. The Gel's chemical secretions would remap his DNA and genetic makeup. His muscle tissue and internal organs were about to be renewed and refreshed. The chemicals included a memory blocker that erased all images of how he looked now, in the present, and replaced them with buried images of how he looked when he was 26.

Another wave of cramps flowed up and down his body, this time they were a more painful, but bearable. His chest and abdominal muscles were being toned and tightened. The results of years of 'chair' sitting and lack of exercise were being reversed. His arms, thighs and legs joined in on the painful cramps.

"Owwwwwwwwww ... Stop ... Please stop..."

Just as fast as the cramps appeared, they receded and John opened his eyes. He looked at the HD monitor and couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing. The flab hanging from his arms, neck and chin were gone. His abdomen was flat, the pot belly that had been with him for so many years was gone. The silver hair that he had always hated was now a dark brown.

The clock was now ticking on how much time he had left before he lost all memories of his current self.

"Oh! God! I look like I did in my mid twenties."

He moaned with disappointment when he saw that his penis had not changed. The years had shrunk it and its smallness stood out between his hairless thighs. His urine now slowed to a trickle and for the next minute or two, the Control Center analyzed the results of the John's bowel evacuations and urine.

STAGE-2

The Center tweaked the Chair's process with John's new requirements. A milder, more pleasant, form of cramps gripped his body as his age related illnesses were targeted. Included were his ulcers, cataracts and Osteoarthritis.

The ticking clock stopped and John's mind was no loner 74. His mindset was totally that of a 26 year old. The memories of his family and friends were fading away and being replaced by his high school sweetheart, Mary. His compliant mind accepted his new, young body and he leaned back into the Chair's soft supports and sighed as a wonderful warm flush spread across his youthful body. The anal attachment slipped away and the attendant removed the catheter from his penis. He looked down at his penis and frowned. Ruth saw the look and leaned in close to his ear and whispered,

"Down 'there', is next."

The attendants released John from the Chair and as he stood beside it, the Chair and its grid were lowered into the stage floor.

01.06 John, Gel, Introduction:

Ruth walked John so he stood on the large gridded tile. She explained to him that the enhancing Gel was beneath the grid and when 'signaled', would rise upwards, supporting his body. Ruth suggested that he would be more comfortable if he sat down on it. An anxious John felt the attendants gently grip his arms and guide him into a sitting position on the grid. His 'compliant' eyes watched as their hands bent his legs at the knees with his feet resting on the grid. His breathing came in nervous pants when he saw his spread nakedness on the monitor and his audience looking intently at him.

Ruth nodded at the Console Operator and said to John,

"Relax, you are going to enjoy this."

Suddenly John heard a low level gurgling sound beneath him and looked up into the monitor. His eyes opened wide when he saw a transparent, bluish, gelatinous mass oozing upwards through the gridded holes. He flinched and shifted his hips when he felt the Gel make contact with his spread buttocks and instinctively tried to stand up but the 'hands' on his shoulders held him firmly. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as the warm thickness flowed between the spread cheeks of his buttocks, across his rectum and then upwards under his bent thighs. At the same time it continued its upward flow along his back and then spread over his sides onto his chest.

The Gel secreted a reinforcing mix of docility and aphrodisiac drugs. John become calmer and his nervousness dissipated. The mass that was cushioning his buttocks pushed upwards and John felt himself rising above the grid giving his audience and Mary, a clearer view of his body. The warm mass under his arms, lifting them outward, level with shoulders. At the same his bent legs were spread apart and his body was put into a slightly reclined position.

The Gel now had complete control of his body. Ruth and the attendants backed away a few feet.

Both Mary and John saw the graphic close-up of his small exposed penis, testicles and rectal area in their HD monitors. They saw that the warm Gel mass now making its way between his bent thighs, spreading the cheeks of his buttocks further apart. His rectal opening tingled as the soft Gel slipped over it, on its way toward his swaying balls and penis. A sigh escaped his mouth when he felt his testicles slipping into a warm, silky pouch with a gentle massaging action causing exquisite tingling sensations to spread into his penis.

The flow of the Gel now reached his penis and his sigh became a moan as his stirring member was manipulated into a warm velvety sheath. As it closed around the soft tube of flesh, the Gel sheath began to caress and squeeze his awakening penis. An embarrassed flush spread across his face and he tried to stop his mounting arousal but the rippling sheath soon caused his excited penis to soar to full erection. The Gel's sheath secreted a chemical that would keep him fully erect for the duration of his enhancements.

John hadn't felt so many sexual sensations gripping his body in years. He looked at the monitor and blushed again when he saw the erotic sight of his body. He moaned as the Gel began a delicious clenching action along the length his straining member. It felt as though dozens of small hands were caressing and adorning his engorged penis. At the same time, the Gel's vaginal 'mouth' began to ecstatically suck on the hyper-sensitive gland and a wonderful ache filled his balls as they churned within the Gel's massaging testicle pouch. He gasped and threw his head back as all sensations melded together, filling his mind with sensations that he had long since forgotten. His hands fisted tightly and his hips pushed and ground in ecstatic circles. The Gel's sucking 'mouth' began feasting on his preseminal fluids as it drooled from the excited gland.

John became light headed and his hips moved by themselves as a euphoric fog saturated his mind. His body trembled and convulsed as his ejaculation built and an incredible pressure began building at the base of his erection. It pulsed up his rigid hardness and seemed to stall at his thick, tingling gland. His liquid joy swirled around the ultra sensitive head and then exploded outward, into the Gel's thirsty vaginal 'mouth'. His toes curled, his hands fisted and he gasped loudly as his Gel induced ejaculation flooded his mind and body.

He slumped down onto the soft supports of the Gel panting and moaning as the 'mouth' feasted on his spurting essence and the Gel's encasing blanket, caressed and massaged his body as he came down from his orgasmic high. The computers analyzed John's semen, sperm and preseminal fluids that the Gel had collected and the program was updated.

01.07 John, Gel, Nipple Enhancement:

Suddenly, Mary heard John sigh and begin shifting his chest back and forth. The Gel masses that were formed over his areolas renewed their kneading and massaging actions. A 'mouth' like depression appeared within each mass and they slowly descended onto his nipples with a delicious sucking and suckling action. The 'mouths' released a chemical that would give his nipples the same sensitivity as those of a female.

John moaned as his arousal was rejuvenated.

The suckling 'mouths' began to deliciously kiss and caress the hard buds and John's sigh turned into low gasps as exquisite tingling sensations flooded each nipple.

H/D

NIPPLES: 1/4" H x 1/4" D

As his nipples grew, they became more sensitive and John began thrusting his excited nipples into nursing 'mouths'. His body had never felt such exquisite sensations and he moaned as the waves of pleasure rippled across his chest.

NIPPLES: 3/8" H x 5/16" D

The ecstatic sensations were now merging into those that were emanating from his throbbing erection.

NIPPLES: 1/2" H x 3/8" D

John's enhanced nipples had now reached their targeted size. The secreted chemicals from the suckling 'mouths' now connected each nipple into his sexual sensory system. The Gel's attention to his rigid nipples slowed to a low level 'purring' and John slumped down onto the Gel's soft supports savoring the wonderful feelings.

Mary smiled when she saw John's rigid, rubbery nipples being caressed within the clear Gel 'mouths. They were almost identical to her nipples. She wondered if they could get as excited as her nipples and her labia twitched at the thought.

01.08 John, Gel, Prostate Preparation:

The Gel mass that was between John's thighs formed a 4" x .5" probe and slowly pushed between the cheeks of his buttock. The probe spread them further apart as it slowly made its way toward his rectal opening. John could feel where it was headed and franticly began shifting his hips in attempt to stop its advancement.

The leading tip of the Gel's probe nestled into the tightly closed entrance and secreted a chemical that caused the tight sphincter muscle to tingle and relax. John sighed as ripples of pleasure radiated into his rectal sheath. The Gel tip increased its pressure and John gasped at the delicious contact and his hips began to grind his loosened entrance in slow circles around the rippling, slick head of the Gel's probe.

The probe slipped inward through the loosened opening, twisting and turning. John's squirming hips caused the thick probe to advance further into his rectal sheath and her moaned as the flexing head began to caress the sensitive lining of the sheath. The probe's tip began circling the walls of the sheath as if were searching for something ... and then it found it ... John's prostate. The head of the probe flattened out and incased the sensitive mound of John's prostate in a soft, warm pouch and began a delicious caressing motion of the sensitive tissues. He arched up and wailed at the incredible contact. His erection jerked as ripples of joy rushed from his prostate to the excited head of his erection.

The probe's slow, soft massaging motion was constant and never faltered. Within 30 seconds small explosions of pleasure ricocheted across his loins. Preseminal fluid seeped out the opening slit on the engorged gland and was eagerly swallowed by the Gel's thirsty 'mouth'. Within a minute the small explosions intensified and John began moaning and gasping. As his body quaked with minor orgasms, he flexed his engorged erection in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

John suddenly sucked in his breath as a series of ecstatic sensations gripped his entire rectal area. The Gel's 'mouth' on his excited gland ballooned as John's erection began spurting and drooling copious amount of preseminal fluid. The probe suddenly stopped its exquisite massaging of John's prostate. John moaned in disappointment and kept thrusting his erection into the Gel's clenching vaginal sheath.

The probe released its chemicals that were quickly absorbed into John's prostate. The chemicals would be activated by the urethra probe which would enhance his prostate. The gel mass slipped out of John's rectum and he sighed as the wonderful fullness left his body.

Mary was puzzled by John's wild contortions and loud gasps. The nurse that was with her, whispered something in ear and Mary smiled.

01.09 John, Gel, Urethra, Prostate Enhancement:

John again lay back with his eyes closed, savoring the exquisite sensations that were radiating from his rectal sheath and prostate.

John gasped as the Gel's 'mouth' that was covering the tingling head of his erection begin an exquisite massaging action of the excited gland. His hips bucked and his small hardness flexed wildly as the suckling 'mouth' feasted on his spurting preseminal fluids. Just as John was approaching his ejaculation point, the 'mouth' stopped its delicious sucking.

John groaned as his body was pulled back from his orgasmic point.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

Suddenly he felt the Gel's sheath that was covering his head of his erection folding downward toward the circumcision ring. He looked at the monitor and saw bared head of his small erection glistening in the light.

Suddenly a thin glistening tube rose upward from between his spread thighs. It was a 1/4 inch thick, flexible and hollow. It arched up and over his straining member and stopped just above the opening to his oozing urethra. A dark blue band could be seen at the 8.25 inch point. The surface glistened with a combination of lubricants and growth chemicals.

His eyes opened wide with apprehension and tried to move his member away from the tip of the tube but the sheath gripped his erection firmly and kept the urethra opening lined up with the dripping tube.

Slowly the tube descended into the slick opening.

He watched with wide open eyes as the tube descended slowly into his erection. Within a second or two, John's urethra twitched wildly with ecstatic ripples of joy. John threw his back and gasped as the slick, chemically laden tube reached the base of his erection. His erection felt harder as it pulsed and jerked with ecstatic sensations.

The tube continued its journey deeper into John's urethra. Soon it reached the two valves that controlled the injection of his sperm and semen into the urethra. A chemical was released that opened both valves, cutting of the bladder. Two Gel stems slithered outward, one slipped into the fleshy tissues of his prostate and the other made its way downward toward his testicles. Waves of euphoric sensations now bathed the center of John's sexual being.

The open tips of the two stems now released their catalytic chemicals. The rectal probe's absorbed chemicals now reacted with the stem's chemicals. John moaned as his prostate was enhanced. His semen production would be six times that of a normal male and his sexual recovery or rejuvenation would be almost instantaneous. The stem that entered his testicles split apart. Both injected their growth drugs and again John sighed as a wonderful warmth filled his balls. They quickly expanded and John felt a new delicious heaviness within the Gel's massaging pouch.

As the stems withdrew, they oozed a chemical, causing the sexual ducts and valves to be enlarged, permitting larger volumes of semen and sperm to be discharged into the urethra.

01.10 John, Gel, Urethra, Erection Enhancement:

The urethra tube slowly slipped back down until it reached the base of his erection. The blue band was now 4.25" above his bared thick gland.

Again John felt another flood of warmth, spread throughout his loins. The tube now started secreting a chemical that would enhance his erection. John gasped and threw back his head as waves of joy radiated outward from inside his jerking hard member.

He felt an incredible antsy feeling sweep the entire length of his straining hardness. His spurting precum gushed up the sides of the tube and spilled out onto his thickening gland. John moaned excitedly and thrust up wildly trying to get more of the ecstatic feelings. His throbbing organ now began to feel heavier and thicker. The engorged and highly excited gland sent waves of joy shooting across his loins.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.