Walkabout - Cover

Walkabout

Copyright© 2013 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 9

I'm sorry about that Tony, the little imp tends to push the limit as far as it will go, she gets that from her dad, not me."

"That's alright Donna, it's nothing to be ashamed of, if we hadn't explained it to her she would have asked someone else and probably got some misinformed answer. As far as wanting to look, I can understand her curiosity, most kids would think the same."

"Not only kids Tony, you've got me intrigued as well and we haven't even kissed yet."

"Well, it's time to remedy the latter and see how we go with the former." I wrapped my arms around her and we engaged in a passionate first kiss.

"Wow, if all your kisses are going to be like that Tony, we're in for a torrid time tonight." She said, dragging me down to the bedroom. "Make sure the door is locked Tony, we don't want a repeat performance from little Miss Nosey Parker."

We undressed each other, interspersed with passionate kisses, when she was naked, I stood back to admire her beauty. Donna wasn't a big girl but by crikey she was beautiful, a slim figure with neat breasts that would stand the test of time, auburn hair that nestled around her shoulders and sweet kissable lips. I was hooked. "Donna, you are the most beautiful lady I have ever had the pleasure to meet, I want you that much it hurts."

We lay on the bed and kissed and cuddled, as the passion started to rise, I nuzzled her belly and made a wet trail of kisses down to her mons, through her auburn thatch and into heaven's gate. While I was worshiping her cunt, I was pumping up my mate Jack. Soon she was pulling at my hair, "Now Tony, now; that can wait for now, I want you inside me."

Rising back up I positioned myself between her thighs, Donna took hold of Jack and with a satisfied murmur swiped the head through her well lubricated entrance, I slowly pushed inside of her. Gently rocking with my cock fully lodged inside her we made tender love, eventually building up to a heart stopping climax. Donna's orgasm came moments before mine, we collapsed in a sweaty tangled heap, both murmuring "I love you."

Because of my implant, I remained erect, Donna was soon making good use of it, wriggling around and urging me on. I had yet to get my breath back so I let her do all the action. "Would you like to get on top love, that way you can really make the most of it?" We rolled over and she pulled out all stops, true to her auburn hair, she was a fire cracker. Finally sated she lay flat on top of me, still gripping my cock inside her.

"Tony, you have ruined me, a dick that doesn't go down? ... most women would give their first born for one of these."

"You flatter me Donna, it's only a dick, you did most of the fucking that last time."

"Yep, and enjoyed it as well, God, Starkey was a one shot wonder, I can't remember the last time he got me off. You my lovely man made love to me, he just fucked me."

Whispering little words of endearment, we drifted off to sleep to be waken by Tracie banging on the door. "It's nine o'clock you two, when are you getting up, I want my breakfast?"

"You are quite capable of getting it yourself young lady, so leave us in peace." We heard her grumbling as she went away.

"Thank you for a wonderful night Donna, I hope what we have will last, you have my heart in your hands, please treat it kindly." I said as I held her closely.

"You as well Tony, you make me feel like a teenager again, I love you completely."

After a long talk it was decided that I would move the Coaster over to Donna's house, I was still a little reluctant to fully move into the house, though both Donna and Tracie kept at me until finally I accepted. I think Tracie was more excited than Donna was.

...

Back at the workshop things were going smoothly, Tim had perfected the works site for the roller refurbishment and we were well ahead of the mine's replacement program. Joe informed me that there were other mines in the same group who were looking for a similar deal to what we were giving him. I had a quick meeting with Tom and Tim to ascertain if we could handle the extra work; we could depending on quantities and deadlines. We would need to put more men on the job and set up more work stations but yes it was doable.

Giving Joe a ring, I asked him to set up meetings with each mine manager, preferably on the same day. I would rent a plane and fly to each mine to personally look at their problems. He did this and informed me of the timetable. I asked Donna if she thought Tracie would like to come with me, that way she could do a bit of piloting. "I think she would be ecstatic Tony, do you want to tell her?" Ecstatic was an understatement, she was like a kid at Christmas.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.