Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 43

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 43 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

As Dr. Stevens arrived at the clinic that Monday morning, he prepared himself for the arrival of Mrs. Jenkins to take care of.

As expected, Kevin Jenkins wife showed up early on Monday to pick up her husband’s dog. This time Dr. Stevens made doubly sure that he was dealing with the right person.

“Would you mind showing me some identification, miss,” he cordially asked. “Just a safety precaution so that the animal is returned to its proper owners.”

Sheila Jenkins accepted this explanation without pause as she pulled out her wallet and showed the kindly old veterinarian her driver’s license.

“I am so sorry for the mix-up last week, Mrs. Jenkins,” Dr. Stevens tried to be pleasant about the mix-up on Friday. “I was called away on an emergency and I couldn’t be here when you dropped by last week. I hope I didn’t inconvenience you too much?”

“I suppose it’s understandable,” Sheila replied cordially. “Is there paperwork that I have to sign?”

“Yes, or course,” Robert lied. “Would you mind stepping into my office and I’ll get you to sign off on your dog. And while I have you here, I might as well go through the medication that you’ll have to give him when you get home. Can I offer you something to dring?”

“Coffee would be nice,” Mrs. Jenkins smiled as she followed him into his office, not suspecting anything by his generosity.

Dr. Stevens smiled inwardly as he prepared the coffee, slipping a dose of Scopolamine in the woman’s cup. He then brought it back as he sat behind his desk. He then went through the motion of explaining some obscure ailment that the dog needed vitamins for, all a lie of course.

And just as with Maggie’s mother the week before, Mrs. Jenkins soon fell under the spell of the drug in her coffee.

“Are you feeling warm today, Mrs. Jenkins?” He asked innocently.

“A ... a little,” Sheila said softly.

“Why don’t you loosen you collar then,” he tested her as he had Mrs. Kendall just three days earlier.

And just like Maggie’s mother, Sheila Jenkins began unbuttoning the collar of her shirt.

‘Excellent!’ Robert thought to himself. ‘Now to get her and her dog out of here without arousing suspicion.’

Standing up from behind his desk, Dr. Stevens went out into the clinic to see if the coast was clear. Unfortunately, Chantale was at her desk taking care of various paperwork.

‘What to do! What to do?’ He started asking himself.

Then, snapping his fingers, he walked up to Mrs. Jenkins to give her new instructions.

“Mrs. Jenkins,” he said to get her attention. “Now I want you to listen carefully to what I tell you. I will give you a ride in the clinic van, and if my receptionist ask anything, you will tell her that your car broke down and that I offered to give you a ride home.”

“You will drive me home,” she replied obediently.

“Perfect,” he smiled. “Now come with me so we can pick up Bash, and then we’ll leave through the rear entrance.”

“O ... okay,” she replied.

She then got up from her chair and followed Dr. Stevens into the kennel area to retrieve Bash, her husband’s Mastiff. He attached the leash to the dog’s collar and escorted them both toward the back entrance. But as he was about to leave the room, he decided to bring along a second dog with them. And so he hooked up his own dog, Prince, and they all left for the studio buildings.

“Dr. Stevens?” Chantale asked as she noticed her boss leaving with the woman and her dog. “Where are you going so early?”

“Oh, the doctor was kind enough to offer me a ride home,” Sheila responded obediently as commanded. “My car broke down as I got here.”

“Yes, and I have some appointments to keep around town,” Dr. Stevens added. “So I won’t be back for the rest of the day. Will you let Kimberly know when she shows up later.”

“Of course,” Chantale nodded as she returned to her paperwork none the wiser.

Taking a deep breath in relief, Dr. Stevens escorted the woman and the two dogs out back and loaded them into the clinic’s van. He then got in and drove off to the studio to fulfill Kevin Jenkins special movie order.


After the short drive to his studio complex, he escorted Mrs. Jenkins to the replicated master-bedroom of the Jenkins. He then laid out the nightgown that Maggie’s mother had worn just a few days earlier and left the woman alone to retrieve one of the earwigs that he uses to give his directions.

“Place this in your ear, Mrs. Jenkins,” he told her.

She blindly obeyed the older gentleman and inserted the earwig in her ear.

“I will be giving you directions and you will follow them without question,” he told her. “Is that understood?”

“Yes,” Sheila Jenkins nodded. “I will obey.”

Robert Stevens then left the woman alone with the Jenkins’ dog, Bash. He assumed his position in his control room and began switching on all of his equipment for this new production.

Prince just laid down in a corner, bored with his master’s antics.


Back in the master-bedroom, Sheila Jenkins just stood there like a statue. Having no true control of her body, she couldn’t move without receiving directions as to what to do next.

“Mrs. Jenkins,” Dr. Stevens’ voice suddenly resounded in her ear. “Sheila, it has been a long day and you are tired now. You want to get ready for bed, so you will remove your clothes and put on the beautiful nightgown that is laid out for you on your bed.”

At those instructions, Sheila began removing her clothing. Robert watched the monitors as she first removed her high-heeled boots before pulling her sweater off, exposing her bra covered breasts to his eyes. He could see why Kevin Jenkins married this young woman even though he was in his 50s himself.

Sheila then turned around as she undid her skirt snap, then unsnapped her bra.

“You’re doing fine, Sheila,” he felt the need to encourage the drugged woman.

The drugged woman continued to strip mindlessly, totally oblivious of her exhibitionism. With her bra removed, Sheila then let her skirt slip to the floor, leaving her with only her tong panties on.

Robert’s eyes widened as he couldn’t help but admire the woman’s beautiful body, not one of his teenaged starlets.

“Take your panties off as well, Sheila,” he told her through her earwig. “You can’t have those on in your nighty now, can you?”

Sheila Jenkins did exactly as she was told and removed that last remnant of clothing to stand completely naked before the hidden cameras.

“Now you can slip on your nightgown, my dear,” Dr. Stevens told her.

Without any form of protestation, Sheila reached down to the bed and slipped on the sheer nightgown over her head and let it float down over her now naked body. It caressed her breasts lightly as if skittered down her soft skin.

Robert couldn’t believe it possible, but Mrs. Jenkins looked even sexier with that see-through nightgown draping over her now. He couldn’t wait to see her in action with her Mastiff.

He allowed her to pleasure herself a little longer with the brush handle before moving on to the real objective of the movie, her mating with the Jenkins’ dog.

“Oh, look, Sheila,” he then spoke in her earwig. “Your husband Bash is home. You should give him a welcome home kiss.”

Sheila Jenkins turned around and stared at the large dog and blinked her eyes in recognition.

“Oh, hello, darling,” she said. “Did you have a hard day at work today?”

“WHOOF! WHOOF!” The large dog responded to his mistress.

“Come here and give me a kiss,” she then urged the animal.

Bash trotted over to his mistress, his nose twitching as he smelled the air around her. his instincts were kicking in with each step he took towards her.

And thanks to Dr. Stevens’ girls introducing him to human sexuality, his keen animal sense of smell quickly recognized the alluring aroma seeping from the woman’s crotch the closer he got to her. Already his penis was emerging from the furry sheath under his belly as he got ever closer.

Robert watched intently from his viewing room as the obviously aroused dog approached the entranced young woman. He knew that it would only be a matter of moments before things got extremely exciting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.