Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 42

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 42 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

Dr. Stevens showed up at the clinic the following day for a regular session of movie making with Maggie. So you can imagine his surprise when he found Kimberly waiting there for him.

“Oh, hello, Kimmy,” he smiled. “Where’s Maggie?”

“Something really awful happened, Dr. Stevens,” Kimmy was near tears as she spoke. “Maggie’s Mom was attacked last night, Maggie and her Dad’s been at the hospital all night.”

“No?!? Really?!?” Robert tried to sound shocked at the news. “Will Mrs. Kendall be all right?”

“I ... I don’t know,” Kimmy replied. “I haven’t spoken to Maggie since last night.”

Even though it was his idea to dump her in such a rough neighborhood to hide his involvement in Maggie’s mother bestial performance, he never intended her to be armed.

“All I know is that she got raped somewhere in town,” Kimmy sobbed. “An ... and I think dogs were involved.”

“Are you sure?” Robert’s voice squeaked as he thought he was caught.

“No, not really,” the young redhead went on. “I kinda overheard the cops talking to Mr. Kendall. They said that a bunch of strays wer ... were ... you know.”

“Fucking her,” he finished her thoughts.

“Yeah,” Kimmy hugged him for comfort. “Isn’t it awful?”

Robert couldn’t help from smirking at the girl’s distress at this since she had been actively fucking dogs for months now.

“Do you want to be with Maggie right now?” He asked.

“No, that’s okay,” Kimberly said as she wiped away her tears. “We can go do some movies if you like. Maggie told me to take her place for today.”

‘Unbelievable,’ Dr. Stevens thought amusingly. ‘Just a second ago this girl was totally distressed because Maggie’s mother was taken by dogs, and now she wants to go right back to doing that exact same thing.’

“So, got anything planned for today?” She asked.

“Well, we do have a Mastiff handy in the kennel,” Dr. Stevens told her, thinking of Bash. “His owners were supposed to pick him up yesterday, but apparently there was a mix up so I still have him here for a few extra days. I think he would be a good match for you.”

“Cool!” Kimmy giggled. “Can’t wait to see his junk.”

“I think we’ll also bring along a Shepherd, what do you think?” Robert asked the young teen.

“O-o-o-o-o-h! I’ve always wanted to try one of those!” Kimberly cooed in excitement. “I think Shepherds are so sexy looking, don’t you?”

“Yes, they do look somewhat regal,” he smiled back.

The two then walked into the kennel area and gathered the two dogs and loaded them into the clinic’s van for transport to the studio site.


As soon as they got there Kimberly began stripping off her clothes in front of the old veterinarian. In a matter of seconds the young teen stood totally naked in front of him and his cock began to bulge in his tight pants.

“Gee, Doc,” she giggled as she noticed that bulge. “You look like you could use a hand with that.”

Then, without saying another word, the young redhead dropped to her knees in front of him and unzipped his pants to pull his growing member out into the open. She then began stroking his hardening shaft until it stood straight out like a diving board.

“Yo ... you don’t have to do this, Kimberly,” he croaked.

“But I want to,” she smiled as she looked up at him.

She then ran her tongue up along the underside of his cock making him catch his breath.

“Maggie’s done this sorta stuff with you before, and now I want to do that too,” she added before opening her tiny mouth and engulfing his bloated cockhead.

“UR-R-R-R-R!” Dr. Stevens groaned as he watched the young beauty swallow up his raging hard-on.

With all of the practice the girl had with the dogs in blowing them, doing a human cock was now child’s play for her.

She was soon able to deepthroat the 53-year-old with ease, her nose rubbing up against his stomach.

And all Robert could do was grab the back of the 16-year-old’s head while face-fucking her at a leisurely pace.

But young Kimberly didn’t mind his using her in this fashion, not anymore anyways. She actually liked to be guided into doing this sort of thing now. And between his directing her on how to fuck with the dogs, or with her friend Maggie, this seemed quite normal to the girl now.

And so she deepthroated the old vet until she felt his balls tightening, a sure sign that he was about to blow. At which point she prepared herself to swallow all of his sperm into her stomach.

‘I can’t believe I used to be so scared of swallowing cum?’ She thought as the first spurt of semen hit the back of her throat.

“That’s very nice, Kimmy!” Dr. Stevens groaned above her. “Keep sucking, sweetie! Swallow it all!”

And Kimberly had no intention of letting any of this creamy jism go to waste.

Once the spurting subsided, the 16-year-old fell back on her ass as she stared up at the wonderful man standing before her.

“Was I really good, Robert?” She asked as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

“You were amazing!” He smiled down at her. “But now I think we should get busy with making some movies, what do you think?”

“Okay,” she smiled lecherously. “Can I try the Shepherd first?”

“I don’t see why not,” he agreed. “We have all day for shooting, so I guess Bash can wait a little longer.”

Kimberly eagerly kneeled next to the handsome dog and began stroking his cocksheath to get his interest. Needless to say it didn’t take long before the virile animal’s penis showed itself to her, at which point she dipped her head under his belly and began licking it with enthusiasm.

And as always, Dr. Stevens was capturing all of this from the recording studio. He had so come to enjoy watching his girls with dogs now that he didn’t waste any time pulling his own stiff cock out of his pants to pleasure himself as he watched the 16-year-old redhead sucking on the Shepherd’s now stiff prick.

“Um-m-m-m-h! M-m-m-m-m-h!” He could hear her moan around the stiff cock.

“That’s it, Kimmy,” he would tell her through her earwig. “Suck him off, sweetie! Show our clients how good canine semen is!”

Kimberly was only too happy to oblige Robert’s command as she began rubbing herself while still sucking on the horny dog’s stiff penis.

In the time with the old veterinarian and Maggie, the young teen had truly come to love the feel of a hard dog-cock. So much so that she would regularly sneak her pet Poodles into her bedroom at night to pleasure herself without her parents knowing.

“Um-m-m-m-m-h!” She sucked a little harder as she thought of her boys.

However, in her excitement, Kimmy didn’t do such a good job in securing Bash, for the big Mastiff suddenly appeared on Robert’s monitors as he stealthily sneaked up on the busy teenager.

‘Now this could get interesting,’ Robert mused.

Within a matter of seconds Kimberly felt the second tongue brushing up against her rubbing fingers. The horny 16-year-old recognized it instantly as belonging to a dog and smiled around the Shepherd’s cock. She then removed her hand from her snatch and allowed the second dog free access to her already moist pussy.

“M-m-m-m-m-h! Um-m-m-m-m-m-h!” She gurgled happily as she was now being serviced by two horny animals.

Ever since her first experience with Dr. Stevens she dearly loved it when she was used by more than one dog at a time. The one-on-one’s were nice, but nothing could be better than having two or more dogs ravishing her curvy young body.

Already her nipples were stiffening as both dogs assaulted her, one humping into her face while the second big dog was lavishly licking her already aroused cunt-lips.

Then, on her own initiative, Kimberly nudged the Shepherd to the ground and lifted herself up to her hands and knees. This placed her in the perfect position for Bash.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.