Dog Walking
Part 36

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 36 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

Luckily for Dr. Stevens he had given Saturday off of movie making to his two young starlets. After what he had done through the night he wasn’t sure he could have even stayed awake to watch those two nymphs perform so soon after.


But back at the clinic, Maggie and Kimberly didn’t waste time pleasuring themselves with the dogs they had available to them.

Maggie was disappointed to see that the two Dobermans she had seen the day before were missing.

‘I wonder where they went to?’ She pondered. ‘I guess the owners called Robert up to open the clinic so they could pick them up in the middle of the night.’

Despite these two missing studs, the two girls enjoyed the company of five other dogs of various breeds, including Kimberly’s Poodles, Romulus and Remus. By this time they both agreed that sucking dog cocks was the best of all. And all seven dogs got to experience that pleasure multiple times before the girls had to leave for home.


Sunday came around and Margaret was busy with her duties when Dr. Stevens showed up for a new filming session.

“Good morning, Maggie,” he smiled at her as she tended to the cats.

“Hi, Robert,” she smiled back. “Did Chantale enjoy her birthday dinner Friday night?”

“Enormously,” he lied about the dinner. “Where’s Kimmy? Isn’t she joining us?”

“Oh, she’ll be over soon,” she told him. “She had to go to church with her parents first.”

“Church?” He sounded surprised to hear this.

He figured that due to her fantasies, Mrs. Reynolds simply didn’t seem the type to be overly religious.

“Yeah, for some reason her Mom got all religious on the family lately,” Maggie explained.

“Oh, my,” he shuttered. “I do hope it has nothing to do with her movie requests. If she has had a sudden change of heart in this, she might think of turning me in.”

“I’m sure it has nothing to do with that, Robert,” she gave him a comforting hug.

“Well, we’ll just wait for Kimmy to get here and then we’ll go out to the studio,” he informed his young charge.

“Oh, goodie,” Maggie said cheerfully. “I can’t wait.”

So while they waited for the young redhead to arrive, Dr. Stevens busied himself with paperwork while Maggie amused herself with Romulus. Ever since her first encounter with the two giant Poodles she couldn’t seem to get enough of them. Maybe because she felt that they would always be readily available to her over at Kimberly’s house.

About an hour later Kimberly made her appearance.

“Sorry I’m so late, Dr. Stevens,” she said apologetically, still wearing her Sunday dress.

“Quite all right, sweetie,” Robert smiled at her, admiring the demure look the dress gave her. ‘Maybe she should wear that for her next movie.’

But now that the gang was all here, Dr. Stevens had the girls select three dogs for the movie. They settled on a large Collie and Kimberly’s two Poodles. Once the selections were made, they loaded them up in the clinic van and drove out to the studio for another movie session.


Once at the studio, Maggie and Kimberly took the dogs over to the kennel and placed them in cages. They were surprised to see the two Dobermans already there. They then joined Robert in the recording room where he was setting the equipment up.

“Robert, how come the Dobermans were here already?” Kimberly was the first to ask.

“Yeah,” Margaret chirped in. “Last time I saw them they were back at the clinic just yesterday.”

“Oh, I brought them over last night,” he lied, having to think quickly. “I had to bring a large animal here for treatment and I thought that having them here would scare off any trespassers.”

“A large animal?” Maggie was suddenly intrigued. “What large animal?”

“Just a donkey that a farmer called while I was taking Chantale out for her birthday date,” he again lied. “But it was too big to keep at the clinic, so I thought I’d just treat him here.”

“Really?” Kimmy gushed. “Where is he? Can we see him?”

“I just put him in one of the stalls of the barn set,” he said matter-of-factly.

Before he could say another word the two teens rushed out to see this mysterious animal.

By the time Dr. Stevens caught up with the two teenagers they had already brought Jake out of his stall and was petting him.

“Gee, he sure is a big fellow,” Kimmy giggled.

“Yeah,” Maggie grinned back. “Do you think he’s big ... down there too?”

“Now, girls,” Robert stopped the girls train of thought, not liking where this was leading. “He wasn’t brought here for that. Jake here is a legitimate patient of the clinic, not a ... plaything.”

“Sorry, Robert,” Maggie apologized. “But don’t you think a donkey would have a big fat dick?”

“Most likely, but we’re not here for him right now,” he reminded them.

“Oh, all right,” the young blonde pouted.

“Kimmy, why don’t you go get your pets and we’ll start you off with them,” he suggested.

Kimberly had a big smile as she rushed off to get her two giant Poodles.

“Robert,” Maggie spoke softly to her mentor while her friend was away. “Why don’t we make a movie with the donkey? Don’t you think we could get loads of money for something like that?”

“Enough about the donkey, Maggie!” He scolded her for the first time since he knew her. “I don’t want to hear another word about that donkey, do you hear me!”

“O ... okay, sorry,” she backed away.

The 16-year-old had never seen the old doctor react in such a way toward her.

Just then Kimberly returned with Romulus and Remus, her pet Poodles. Margaret joined her as she didn’t care to be near Dr. Stevens at the moment.

“So, what do you want me to do this time, Doc?” Kimmy asked.

“How about you just be yourself today,” he grinned. “They are your pets after all, just play around with them in your nice Sunday dress and do whatever you’d want to d at home.”

Kimberly grinned as she knew exactly what she wished she could do if she was at home with her dogs.

Maggie and Robert followed behind the young redhead as she took the two black Poodles into a master bedroom set.

At first Dr. Stevens was curious as to why she had brought the dogs in such a room instead of a room more similar to her own. And then it hit him, Kimmy wanted to have sex with her dogs in her ‘parents bedroom’. He smiled at that as he made his way into the recording studio to begin filming the torrid scene to come.

“Okay, we’re all set here, Kimmy,” he told her through her earwig.

Kimberly just nodded with a smile and turned to her two gigantic pets.

“C’mon, Romulus,” she called the first Poodle over to her. “You too, Remus. Mom ain’t around today, and us three are gonna have all sorts of fun together in Mom’s bedroom.”

The first thing the young teen did was drop to her knees between the two big dogs and started petting their bellies. She wanted to get their cocks out as quickly as possible.

After having been so well indoctrinated in human sex-play, the two Poodles wasted no time before they started licking their young mistress’ face as she played with their sheaths. Needless to say, it didn’t take long before the tips of their cocks made their appearances in the black covering of their fur.

From the control room Dr. Stevens and Maggie smiled as they watched their partner fulfil her own fantasy for a movie.


A moment later Kimberly ducked her head under Remus and started licking his cockhead while his brother moved behind her and ducked his head under her Sunday dress.

“Um-m-m-m-h! M-m-m-m!” She mumbled around Remus’ cock as she enjoyed the sensation of Romulus licking at her cunt-lips.


From the recording studio, Margaret was busily opening Robert’s trousers to get to his already straining cock. She knew how much he enjoyed watching them with dogs, and she got great pleasure in handling his cock whenever she had the chance.

“Yes, Maggie!” He groaned as he tried keeping his eyes focused on the screens. “Take care of my prick while I watch Kimmy and her pets!”

Meanwhile, on the viewscreens, Kimberly was sucking in Remus’ cock right down to his knot while Romulus climbed up behind her as he began humping in search of her pussy.

Margaret just smiled as she lowered her head into his crotch and swallowed his stiff prick whole in one gulp.

She then began bobbing up and down as she face-fucked herself on his penis while he enjoyed watching her young friend pleasuring the two horny Poodles.

“Oh, yes, Maggie!” He groaned even louder as he held the back of her head down. “You do know how to suck a cock, sweetie!”

The young blonde crinkled her mouth into an awkward grin around his burgeoning cock as she continued giving her old mentor his blowjob.

The 16-year-old did love her cocks, be it human or animal. The memory of her sucking Kimmy’s Dad was still quite fresh in her mind and she was hoping to repeat that again sometime soon, and maybe something more.


Back in the makeshift master bedroom, Kimberly had managed to discard her Sunday dress without much damage and was now lying on her back on the floor. Somehow she had gotten Romulus to lower himself onto her stomach so he could fuck her missionary style.

And while he was doing that, Remus had squatted his rump down so the girl could finish sucking his prick in that position.


This was a new position that would be a good selling point for the movie when Dr. Stevens sent it out to the website administrator.

Kimberly truly was enjoying the liberty of having her own pets as sex partners, more so in knowing that very soon, hundreds if not thousands of eyes would be watching her do so from her movie.

The movie ended with the young teen swallowing the load of jism that Romulus shot down her throat, not forgetting to display this fact to the camera so that all could see the glistening cum in her mouth before she swallowed it all.

And soon after, Remus followed suit by emptying his balls into his young mistress’ cunt, filling her to the brim until there too doggy jism could be seen leaking out the outer edges where his knot was acting as a plug.

It took about twenty minutes before he shrank enough for him to finally come free of the 16-year-old redhead’s clinging cunt. And when he did, a stream of jism came pouring out of Kimmy’s cunt like a faucet.

As a grand finale, she turned to face the camera and licked her fingers clean of any cum that was there with a broad, satisfied smile on her young face.


“That was nicely done, Kimmy,” she heard Dr. Stevens say through her earwig.

“Yeah, Kimmy, that was great,” Maggie chirped in

“Now, why don’t we do that special movie that your mother requested,” Robert then said.

“Yo ... you mean with Prince and me?” She gulped.

“That’s the one,” the old vet said with a grin.

“Bu ... but how?” Kimberly asked in concern. “Won’t Mom recognize me?”

“I’ve thought of that,” he said. “Maggie, why don’t you go get Prince and meet us in one of the girl rooms. And Kimberly, you can join me in the dressing room.”

Margaret joined Kimmy in the master bedroom set and gathered the two Poodles to take them back to the kennel area. She would then return with Dr. Stevens Great Dane, Prince.

Meanwhile, Kimberly joined Robert in the dressing room where he instructed her to put on a lot of makeup. So much so that she soon had the appearance of a slut on a street corner.

Dr. Stevens also selected the outfit she was to wear for the upcoming movie which consisted of a whorish outfit. There was a very short black leather mini-skirt that barely covered her privates, a garter belt to go along with a torn fishnet stockings and six-inch heels. And to cover the rest of her all there was nothing but a cutoff T-shirt that barely reached the bottom of her perky young breasts. He also handed her a platinum blonde wig to hide her flaming red hair.

And when Maggie rejoined them she hardly recognized her friend.

“Wow! You look real different, Kimmy,” she commented. “I hardly recognize you in that get up.”

“Really?” Kimmy sounded doubtful.

“Absolutely,” Maggie insisted. “Here, look in the mirror.”

Kimberly looked in the mirror and was amazed at the strange face looking back at her. She really couldn’t tell that it was HER own reflection staring back.

Dr. Stevens then escorted the young redhead down into one of the old school’s corridors which was made to look like a dirty alleyway, garbage included.

Once there they proceeded with Mrs. Reynolds second movie production.

“Okay, Kimmy,” he told the redheaded teenager. “In this movie you’re going to be playing a whore out in the streets.”

“Err, okay,” Kimberly replied rather uncertainly.

“Maggie, you take Prince to the end of this fake alley and wait for my signal,” he told the young blonde. “Oh, and make sure that you take his collar off. I want him to look like a stray.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.