Dog Walking
Part 32

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 32 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

The following weekend was pretty much the same routine. Dr. Stevens had four dogs available to him in the clinic, and adding Prince made five.

He took four dogs along with him for Kimberly’s movie shoot, and all five for Maggie’s. All in all, they managed to make seven new movies that weekend.


When he got home later that evening he checked on his email. He was surprised to find a new message from Ben Stone. He clicked to open it and read what the man had to say:

[Hey Doc, Got what you asked for. A buddy of mine knew a guy and we got you twenty ampules of the stuff you asked for. I expect you to keep your word as to my request, can’t wait to see your nigger girlfriend on film. So, how do you want to do this? Ben Stone]

Dr. Stevens eyes grew wide as he read this. He had figured that Mr. Stone would be in a position to get his hands on a ‘Date Rape’ drug, he just didn’t expect it to be this quickly.

He quickly typed out a response to the man:

[Thank you for the quick response, To be honest, I didn’t expect to hear you so soon. What I would suggest is that you wrap it in a container, along with details of what you wish for your movie. I would need to know what breed of dog you will be bringing in for this movie project. Simply drop it off at my offices once you have it all prepared and I will make the arrangements from there. K9 Productions]

He then clicked send and the deal was sealed.

“Well, what’s done is done, boy,” he said to Prince who was lying nearby.

Robert then closed his computer and went off to bed.


The next morning he showed up at the office and smiled guiltily at Chantale as he walked in.

‘Good Lord, how can I do this to the poor girl,’ he thought as he watched her sultry ebony body. ‘Chantale’s been with me for years, and here I am selling her off like a common whore. No, worse, I’m going to be raping her for the pleasure of some racist for money.’

He then cleared his mind and walked into his office to do some paperwork.


A few hours later, Mrs. Reynolds walked into the clinic with her two black Poodles in tow.

“Why, hello, Mrs. Reynolds,” Chantale greeted the women with a smile. “It’s so nice to see you again. And I see that you brought you boys with you.”

“Why, yes,” Mrs. Reynolds replied cordially. “Err, Chantale, wasn’t it?”

“Yes,” the dark-skinned receptionist smiled. “So, how can we help you today?”

“Well, I brought Romulus and Remus to you so that...” she paused nervously as she lowered her voice to a whisper in embarrassment. “So that they can have ... sex.”

“No need to be embarrassed, Mrs. Reynolds,” Chantale smiled. “This is a very simple procedure. And for future reference, you can just refer to this as mounting, it is far less embarrassing to say, don’t you think.”

“Oh, thank you, my dear,” Jennifer sighed in relief. “I will do that next time.”

“I take it that Dr. Stevens has made arrangements for mates for your boys,” Chantale inquired.

“I believe so,” Mrs. Reynolds replied. “He wrote to me to bring them in sometime this week.”

“Very well,” the receptionist smiled as she got up from behind her desk. “Just let me get them to their cages and I’ll be right back to take care of your paperwork.”

Chantale took the leashes from Mrs. Reynolds hand and guide the two giant Poodles to the kennel area.


While Chantale was busy in the back room Ben Stone walked in through the clinic door.

“Why, hello there, sweetcheeks,” he drawled as he scanned Jennifer’s curvy ass. “So, what’s a hot babe like you doin’ in a place like this?”

He obviously believed that she was here to get fucked or something, since that was his only opinion of Dr. Stevens clinic.

“I beg your pardon!” Mrs. Reynolds turned to face the uncouth man, feeling rather insulted by his language.

“I figure with legs like yours you must be pretty good in the sack, uh,” Ben said rather vulgarly.

Just then Chantale returned to the front lobby and heard the man’s vile dialogue to her client.

“Mr. Stone!” She quickly came to the defense of Mrs. Reynolds. “I would ask that you do not to treat our clients in such a vulgar manner! Now what can I do for you?”

“Hey, sorry, honey,” he backed off, holding his hands up in surrender. “Didn’ mean nothin’ by it. Just thought the lady was hot, that’s all. I’m just bringin’ the doc some supplies he asked me for.”

He then shoved the wrapped package toward the black receptionist. Chantale accepted the delivery with some disgust. She still felt ill at ease at the man as he had all the signs of being a racist.

“Well, I guess my jobs done here,” he saluted as he backed toward the door.

A moment later he was gone, leaving the two women to stand alone in the clinic’s lobby.

“I am so sorry, Mrs. Reynolds,” Chantale felt the need to apologize to the elegant customer.

“Is ... is that man employed here?” Jennifer asked in disgust.

“Absolutely not!” Chantale assured her. “He was a client of ours a while back. This was the first time that I’ve seen him since he picked up his dog a few months ago.”

Jennifer quickly figured out that this man must have also had a movie made with his dog. Though disturbed by his behavior toward her, she could understand how he might think that she was one of Dr. Stevens’ performers.

“Would you like to fill out your forms now, Mrs. Reynolds?” The receptionist asked as she presented the clipboard to the woman.

Jennifer took it and settled in a nearby seat to fill out the required forms for her pets.

Chantale set the package that Mr. Stone had just delivered aside and busied herself with other paperwork.

A few minutes later Mrs. Reynolds handed back the clipboard and smiled at the polite receptionist.

“Thank you, Mrs. Reynolds,” she smiled up at the client. “We will be in touch as soon as they are ready to be picked up.”

“Thank you, my dear,” Jennifer smiled curtly at her. “It was nice to see you again. And thank you so much for your assistance in dealing with that ... that gentleman.”

And with that Jennifer walked out of the clinic and returned home.


Sometime after lunch, Dr. Stevens walked out to the lobby for some office supplies.

“Oh, Dr. Stevens,” Chantale said to get his attention as she placed the parcel on her desk. “A Mr. Stone dropped this off for you. He said that it was some material that you asked for?”

“Oh, thank you, Chantale,” Robert gulped.

“Err, Robert, how come you asked this man to deliver this to the clinic?” The black woman asked. “We already have a regular supplier, don’t we?”

“Yes, of course we do,” he had to think quickly. “It’s just that I needed this for an outside counsel and I needed this urgently. And since I knew that Mr. Stone lived near our supplier, I just asked him to pick it up for me.”

“Are you okay, Robert?” She asked out of concern. “You look as if you’ve seen a ghost.”

“Err, I must have picked up a bug,” he quickly replied.

“Maybe you should close early today and go home and rest up,” Chantale suggested.

“Yes, I think I will,” he readily agreed, anything to get out of this discussion. “I’ll just take care of this and then we can close up shop for the day.”

He took the package back to his office and opened it. Inside he found twenty ampules of Scopolamine, just as they had agreed. He also found a note inside from Ben Stone. He unfolded the piece of paper and read what the man had to say.

{Hey Doc,

I did as you asked and got you your drugs. And now I expect you to keep up your end of the deal. I want to see that nigger girl of yours with Jake, on film.

Oh, and by the way, Jake ain’t no dog! He’s a jackass.

Ben Stone}

Dr. Stevens’ eyes blinked in disbelief. In all of these months he had never envisioned anything but dogs in his movies. And now he was faced with the dreaded task of having his receptionist raped on film by a donkey of all things.

‘Good God!’ He thought in bewilderment. ‘How can I even go through with something like this? Chantale could be harmed by this. Obviously the penis of any equine would be much too big for any human to take, how can I go through with this?’

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.