Dog Walking
Part 29

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 29 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

And with that he approached the still kneeling teenager as he signaled Margaret to join him.

“Maggie, why don’t you get the boys ready for their next act,” he said, pointing down under their heaving bellies.

Kimberly was still too dazed to follow what was going on around her. She just stayed there on all fours the Maggie and the doctor prepared things for what was to happen next.

Maggie smiled as she instantly understood his meaning. And so, without the slightest hesitation, the blonde teen ducked her head under Diablo’s belly and began sucking on his emerging cock. She kept this up until it was fully out and vibrating with energy.

She then moved over to George and did the same to the Shepherd, and then repeated the whole thing with Schultzy, the largest of the three.

Within just a few minutes all three dogs were milling about with hard-ons under their bellies.

And now it was time for Dr. Stevens to set up the next scene in Kimberly’s movie.

“Bring Schultzy over here, Maggie,” he said.

Maggie followed his directions and brought the huge Irish Wolfhound over to him.

“Help me get him over on his back, sweetie,” he then instructed.

Schutzy not wanting to lie down was a handful to roll over onto his back, but eventually between the two of them they finally managed to do so.

“Good boy, Schultzy,” Maggie cooed to the big Wolfhound to keep him still. “Here, lick this.”

She then sat over the dog’s face and allowed him to lick her pussy while Dr. Stevens went forward with his planned scene.

“Kimberly, come over here, sweetie,” he then instructed the redheaded teen.

Too dazed to object, Kimmy gingerly got up to her feet and drunkenly walked over to them.

“I want you to sit on Schultzy’s prick, honey,” Dr. Stevens told her bluntly.

Kimberly stared down at the huge penis sticking up on the prone dog’s belly.

“Oh, God!” She gasped as she stared at that prong. “It’ ... it’s got to be at least twelve inches long!”

“Thirteen actually,” Maggie interjected with a grin as she enjoyed Schultzy’s tonguing. “And believe me, there’s nothing better than a nice thick cock inside you, Kimmy.”

“Come, come now, Kimberly,” Dr. Stevens urged the hesitant teen along. “It’s no worse than George’s, or your own dogs for that matter.”

He got behind the camera and zoomed in at her crotch as the girl trembled in fear above the prone Wolfhound.

Feeling helpless to do otherwise, the young redhead straddled her legs over the prone dog and slowly lowered herself until she felt the heat and stiffness of the dog’s cock-tip graze her cunt-lips. She closed her eyes as she continued her downward progress until she had nearly nine inches of the dog’s cock stuffed in her pussy.

“Ah-h-h-h-h!” She groaned as the girth of it stretched her pussylips to its limits.

Dr. Stevens grinned behind the camera as he captured every agonizing inch slither past the girls cunt-lips.

“Excellent,” Dr. Stevens said encouragingly in the girls’ earwigs. “Now lean over him, sweetie. I want you to get back down on your hands and knees, but make sure you keep Schultzy’s cock inside you.”

Hearing these directions, Maggie pulled herself away from the Wolfhound’s head to give her friend room to lean forward.

“Now bring George over, Maggie,” Robert then said.

Maggie smiled as she brought the large Shepherd up in front on her now kneeling friend. Then, giving his prick a few quick jerks, she had him mount the redhead’s head.

George knew what to do then as he began humping forward in search of a hole to bury his prick into. He knew from his time with Margaret that a human’s mouth can be just as good as a cunt-hole.

But Kimberly was quite hesitant about having a dog’s penis in her mouth. Even at home she resisted the urge to suck on her Poodles.

Seeing the girl’s resistance in this, Dr. Stevens stepped forward and pinched the girl’s nose shut. Without any other source of oxygen, Kimberly opened her mouth to get fresh air in her lungs.

Maggie smiled as she took this opportunity to guide George’s prick in her friend’s gaping mouth.

Once the Shepherd felt her lips wrapping around his stiff prick, instinct took over. He thrust forward as any beast would and buried six good inches into the redhead’s gaping mouth.

Kimberly now found herself stuffed with not one, but two canine cocks, one at each end.

Maggie and Robert stepped back and admired their handiwork.

Meanwhile, the two dogs did what only came natural to them and began humping their stiff pricks in and out of the helpless teen’s body.

“Turn around, George,” Dr. Stevens said as he urged the large Shepherd to turn his body around.

Though a dog is used to getting ass-to-ass with a bitch, this was a new experience for him. But it was close enough for him to understand and he gingerly lifted one leg over Kimberly’s head until his cock was now sticking straight out his rear, with the girl’s mouth still firmly engulfed with it.

And now, with the Shepherd facing outward, there was room to bring in Diablo, the large Mastiff.

“Up, Diablo! Up, boy!” Maggie urged the large dog up onto her friend’s back.

Diablo easily recognized the availability of the teenager’s cunt and eagerly leapt forward and wrapped his forepaws around her slender waist.

Dr. Stevens quickly rushed back to the camera and focused the lens on Kimberly’s body, buried under a mountain of dog flesh.

A few seconds later, as he zoomed at Kimberly’s rear, the large Mastiff finally located the only hole left for him to bury himself into. And in one mighty lunge forward, the huge canine rammed his stiff twelve-inch cock hard into her tight virgin sphincter.

“ARGH-H-H-H-H!!!” Kimberly cried out around the Shepherd’s prick stuffing her mouth.

All of this was captured on tape which brought a wide grin to Dr. Stevens. He could understand Kimberly’s discomfort as she endured this, but he also knew that all of this would be well worth it once he edited all of the scenes he had gathered for this movie

‘Wow! This must be how I looked like when they first raped me!’ Margaret thought as she looked on in bewilderment at her friend’s gangbang doggy ‘rape’.

Thinking that brought back such good memories to Maggie as she watched the three dogs humping away at her best friend. In fact, she couldn’t help but slip in finger in her pussy and start rubbing herself in sexual urgency.

“UGHN! UGHN! UGHN! UGHN!” They could hear Kimmy muffled grunts under the onslaught of the three horny dogs.

But there was no longer that sense of fear in her muffled cries. No, what they sensed now was pleasure, unadulterated sexual pleasure.

“Maggie, take this camera and get behind Kimberly,” Dr. Stevens told her through the earwig as he held out a second camera. “We need some good close up shots of the two cocks in her rear.”

With a smile, Maggie grabbed the camera and rushed around to keep out of the line of sight of the main camera. One on the other side, she dropped down to her belly and aimed the camera toward Kimberly’s upturned rear. Being so low to the ground, she got a clear shot of the two stiff cocks buried in both her ass and her pussy. She hit the zoom button and got even closer shots of the two pricks as they humped in and out of the tight fitting teenaged holes.

And with Kimberly finally conceding to her own feelings, she no longer hesitated in humping down on Schultzy’s stiff prick. More and more of the Wolfhound’s prick disappeared into the 16-year-old’s pussy. And soon, the only thing remaining was the large dog’s knot.

Then, with one final surge of courage, Kimberly pushed herself down hard, burying that fist-sized knot past her cunt-lips, tying herself to the brutish beast.

This triple fuck went on for a good twenty minutes before George started emptying his balls down Kimberly’s gulping throat, all of which was captured by video by Dr. Stevens. He zoomed in so that he could capture the dog’s cock still in the girl’s mouth, while also showing her throat-muscles working at swallowing its jism.

Margaret, still focusing all of her attention on the two cocks in her friend’s rear, was rubbing herself as she filmed them.

“You’re doing great, Kimberly!” Dr. Stevens cheered her on through the earwig.

“Um-m-m-m-h! Um-m-m-h!” The young redhead gurgled out in pleasure as she swallowed her first load of doggy cum.

A few minutes later she could feel the heated jism of the Mastiff filling her ass. It felt like a hot enema to the naïve teen, but she absorbed it nonetheless.

This did something unexpected to the inexperienced teen. She actually felt an orgasm hit her as her body was suddenly being filled by two separate loads of jism from two different dogs.

Without a knot to plug her asshole, the Mastiff’s creamy jism began seeping out of the tight hole. This too was captured on film thanks to Maggie’s camera.

And then, for the grand finale, Schultzy began howling under the young teenager as he too started emptying his bloated balls into the girl’s womb.

“URGH-H-H-H! ARGH-H-H-H!!!” Kimberly cried out around the Shepherd’s spurting cock, cum leaking past her lips to also be captured on video.

After about fifteen minutes of this multiple cumming, the dogs finally started pulling out of the girl’s body. One by one they started pulling away, Schultzy being the exception of course.

Diablo was the first to manage to pull his cock slowly out of Kimberly’s clutching ass-ring. Maggie zoomed the camera closer to capture that moment.

At the other end, George also began pulling away, his cock slowly slipping out of the redhead’s suckling lips. Inch by inch it would pull out, but all Kimberly could do was try sucking the dog back in to keep him in her sucking mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.