Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 28

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 28 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

When it was finally done, they all congregated in the rest room/cafeteria to recuperate from their sexual prowesses. They settled into the chairs and ate a picnic style meal consisting of some chicken, salad and soft drinks.

And while Kimberly had put a robe on to cover her nudity from Dr. Stevens, her friend Margaret just sat there naked right next to him. She couldn’t help but be shocked at her friend’s sluttish behavior.

“So, Kimberly,” Dr. Stevens finally spoke up. “How did you like starring in your first movie?”

“It was kinda weird to be doing something like that,” she had to admit. “How did it look?”

“Oh, there’s still some editing before its ready to see,” he told her. “But I’ll tell you what, once it’s ready I’ll let you see it for yourself. I’m sure that you’ll find it just as much fun to watch as we did.”

“It sure was,” Maggie had to agree. “Why even I thought you were blind when you were acting it out.”

“Really?” Kimberly sounded surprised to hear this. “I really wasn’t trying to. I was just so nervous about the dog and all.”

“So, what’s next?” Margaret asked her mentor and partner.

“Well, after you two rest up a bit,” he said pensively. “I was thinking that maybe Kimberly would like to make another movie for us.”

“What, so soon?” The young redhead sounded surprised.

“Sure, why not,” Maggie jumped in. “I usually manage to make two, three movies every weekend. Sometimes even four if we have the time.”

“No!?!” Kimmy was shocked to hear this.

When she first wanted to try this, she expected maybe one movie a week, not two, and definitely not as many as four in one day.

“What have you got in mind, Robert?” Maggie asked out of curiosity.

“Well, we’ll start off by taking some shots outside...” he started.

“No! Absolutely not!” Kimberly quickly protested. “I don’t want to fuck a dog outside, I’ ... I’d be too embarrassed.”

“No, no, my dear,” Dr. Stevens quickly comforted her. “These will just be some set up shots of you in the woods, fully dressed. And some shots of the dogs there as well. Once I’ve gotten those shots, then we’ll move back inside for the real stuff.”

This reassured Kimberly somewhat, but she was still weary of being outside for filming.

“What do I do?” Margaret asked.

“I need you there to handle the dogs,” Robert told her. “Don’t worry, I’ll explain everything once we get started. Now who wants some potato salad?”

They finished their meal and then followed Dr. Stevens into the dressing room. The two girls just stood there as he searched through the clothes in search of something appropriate for his latest movie.

When he came out he handed Kimberly a nice looking and tight fitting summer dress as well as a nice pair of shoes. It was a deep red with a deep cleavage to it which would show off her young tits nicely.

‘Well, this is a nice dress,’ Kimmy thought as she examined the dress.

Still to shy to undress in front of a man, the young redhead disappeared behind the curtain and changed into the dress Dr. Stevens had selected for her. She quickly noticed that he had forgotten to give her any underwear to put on.

“Err, what about underwear?” She asked from behind the cover.

“Eh-eh-eh! You don’t need underwear around here,” Maggie giggled at her shyness. “They’d just get in the way.”

“I ... I suppose,” Kimmy shrugged.

She then slipped on the low heeled shoes that he had also chosen.

A few minutes later she came back out and twirled to show off the outfit, careful to keep her hands to her side so as not to flash her bottom to the old doctor.

“You are quite lovely, my dear,” he complimented the young teen. “Shall we gather up the dogs and go outside now?”

The two teenagers followed the older man back to the kennel area where he released Schultzy, Diablo and George.

“Here, you take their leashes, Maggie,” he handed her the dogs’ leashes. “Now follow me outside.”

Though still very nervous about going outside to film, she took Dr. Stevens at his word when he said that she wouldn’t be filmed fucking with the animals and followed him outside along with Maggie and the dogs.

Once the three of them were outside, Dr. Stevens took them into the woods nearest the building and then stopped.

“Okay, now here’s what I need you to do for me, Kimberly,” he turned to the young redhead. “First, I want you to run down this path in the woods for about a hundred yards or so, and once in a while just look back at the camera with a scared look on your face. Just imagine some monster is chasing you.”

“Oh, okay,” she smirked slightly. “I think I can do that.”

“Excellent,” the older man smiled. “Then, you just have to come back toward me and the camera in a leisurely walk. As if you’re just taking a nice walk in the woods.”

“Is ... is that all?” Kimmy asked.

“For now,” Dr. Stevens said. “And while your running away from the camera, try to keep to one side of the path, you know, brush some branches away as if there was no path there.”

“O ... okay,” Kimberly nodded.

Kimmy took her position in front of Dr. Stevens as he kneeled down to one knee for a low shot perspective.

And behind them Maggie looked on in curiosity to where all of this was going.

“Okay, all set?” He asked one last time, to which both girls nodded. “Very well ... ACTION!”

And with that Kimberly started off running down the path, knocking branches and brushes out of her way as she kept to one side as Dr. Stevens requested. And every now and then she would look back over her shoulder at the camera with a horrified look in her eyes before looking forward and pursuing her ‘escape’.

As the young redhead ran down the path, Robert was jumbling the camera slightly, giving it an up and down motion, and every now and then he would jerk it up. This had Margaret even more confused at to his plan.

About two-hundred yards down the path the 16-year-old slowed down before finally coming to a stop. She leaned onto her knees to catch her breath before she started her casual walk back towards Dr. Stevens and Maggie.

“As soon as Kimberly gets back here, you two can take the collars off the dogs,” he told Maggie as he filmed the redhead walking back towards them.

It took a little longer for Kimberly to return to where they were. But when she was about ten feet away from Dr. Stevens she was shocked to see him pull out a gun and point it at her. Her eyes grew wide in fear as she started turning around to run back down the path.

“Kimberly! It’s all right!” He called out to her. “It’s not real, see!”

Hesitantly she stopped and looked back at the old man. He was bending the barrel of the gun to show htat it was just rubber. She cautiously came back toward him, still weary of his intentions.

“Wh ... why did you do that?!?” The young redhead yelled at him.

“I’m truly sorry that I had to do that to you, sweetie,” he sincerely apologized to the young girl. “But I needed to film you as scared as possible for the movie.”

“Robert! Really!” Maggie scornfully jumped in in Kimmy’s defense.

“Honestly, girls,” he said defensively. “If there was another way I would have used it, but we needed to get the strongest reaction possible for it to look real in the movie.”

Maggie looked at her still trembling friend, then at Robert. She then gave her friend a nod that he was sincere in his apology.

Still unsure, Kimberly rejoined them, and the two girls busied themselves removing the dogs’ collars as Dr. Stevens as requested. Maggie grabbed hold of Diablo and Schultzy, leaving George in Kimberly’s less experienced hands.

“Are we okay now?” He asked.

The two teens nodded as they waited for his next instructions.

“Good,” he smiled. “Now while you finish doing that, I’ll walk up to where she was. Once I’m set up there I’ll give you a signal and you two can release the dogs.”

Of course, with Maggie still being naked, the two dogs at her side couldn’t pass up the opportunity to lather her titties with their tongues. Kimberly could only shake her head in disapproval of her friend’s behavior.

‘Sure, I enjoy the sex with the dogs so far,’ she told herself. ‘But that didn’t mean that we should be doing it anywhere, especially not outside like this!’

A few minutes later Dr. Stevens had arrived at the spot he wanted and signaled the girls to release the dogs. In a united rush the three bulky dogs began running towards him at a furious pace.

Unbeknownst to either girls, Dr. Stevens had been busying himself in training all of the dogs to respond to dog-whistle commands. The one long blow he had just given instructed the dogs to run towards the sound, which they eagerly did.

As he had done with Kimberly’s segment, he was jostling the camera slightly as the dog came rushing towards him. And when they were just a few yards from him, he gave two short blast of the dog-whistle which caused to brake their run and sit in front of him obediently.

Both of the teenagers were expectantly amazed at what he had done without uttering a single word. They rushed up to join him and the dogs to slip their collars back on.

“No need for those right now,” he told them. “We still need a few more shots outside.”

He then walked over to the edge of the wooded area that was facing the back of the old school building which was now their studio.

“Now this time I’ll be standing over near the school,” he turned to Kimberly for her new instructions. “And when I give you the signal, you come running out of the bushes and run as fast as you can towards me, okay.”

“I guess,” she nodded. “It sounds easy enough.”

Dr. Stevens looked Kimberly over for a minute or so, looking pensive. He then, quite suddenly, grabbed the top of the dress she was wearing and ripped it down one side, exposing her left breast to the older man. The once nice looking summer dress now looked more like a roman toga which only covered half of her body.

“Wh ... what?!?” Kimberly gasped in shocked surprise as she brought her hand up to cover her nakedness. “Wh ... why did you do that??”

“Oh, I’m not going to hurt you,” Robert assured her. “I just needed you to look as if your dress got ripped while running through the woods. Now, when you come running towards me, I don’t want you covering yourself. Remember, you’re supposed to be running for your life, so a ripped dress is the least of your concern, understand. As you get nearer, you’ll see a gym pad on the ground. As soon as you get near enough to it, I want you to fall flat on it, okay.”

The young redhead just nodded, too embarrassed to speak with half her tits showing.

“Good,” he smiled as he then turned to Maggie. “And just like before, when I give you the signal you just let the dogs loose, but this time it’ll be when Kimberly is about halfway to the school building, got it?”

“Sure, sounds easy enough,” Maggie nodded.

He then turned around and started walking towards the school building. Once there, he stepped up behind the mat he had previously placed and set up his camera on the tripod that was already there.

“Okay, Kimberly, start running,” they heard him say through their earwigs.

Following his directions, Kimberly took off at a run as she suddenly burst out of the brushes they were hiding behind. She also remembered what he had said and forced herself not to cover her bared breast.

From behind the camera Dr. Stevens grinned as he zoomed in on her bobbing tit as the 16-year-old ran toward him.

‘Yes, yes, this will do nicely,’ he told himself. ‘And now for the dogs.’

He kept filming Kimberly’s race through the camera until he thought that she had enough of a head start before signaling Margaret.

“Okay, Maggie,” he said in her earwig. “Let them loose.”

Maggie did as she was told as he blew into his dog-whistle in that single burst as before. All three dogs came rushing forward out of the same bushes Kimberly had come out just moments before. From the cameras point of view it made it seem as if the three bulky dogs were chasing the red-haired teenager.

Kimberly kept on running as fast as she could. Her breathing was getting ragged, but she was nearing Dr. Stevens, enough so that she could now see the mat where she was to fall onto. But right behind her, she could hear the three large dogs barking as they chased her along the open field.

‘Just a few more seconds,’ she kept telling herself as she got closer and closer to the mat.

When she finally got there she was just a few feet away from Dr. Stevens and the camera. She then took the fateful plunge and landed hard on her stomach just as she had been told.

From the viewfinder of the camera, it just looked as if the girl had fallen to the hard ground.

Dr. Stevens waited a few more seconds before giving the dogs the signal to stop and sit.

When everything was said and done Maggie came rushing out from behind the bushes to join them for the next portion of this movie.

“That was nicely done, Kimberly,” Robert told the girl. “Now let’s get inside and into the gymnasium for the next scene.”

The old gymnasium had been renovated into three partitioned sets, which even Margaret hadn’t seen as of yet. So as she and Kimmy walked into the cavernous area they spent the first few minutes just exploring the site.

The first portion was fairly blank, but when they walked into the next one it was made up to look like a rather plain looking barn. There were stalls along one wall and loose straw was strewn all over the place. There was even a loft and a ladder built into the set.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.