Dog Walking
Part 24

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 24 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

That Monday, after school, Maggie went to work as usual at the Animal Clinic.

“Hi, Chantale,” she smiled at her older lover. “Sorry I couldn’t visit you this weekend. I just had to reconnect with some friends at school.”

“I suppose I can understand that,” Chantale said dejectedly. “I missed you too.”

“Is Dr. Stevens in?” The teenager asked.

“Yes, he’s in his office right now,” the dark-skinned receptionist replied with some concern. “Is something the matter, sweetie?”

“No, nothing wrong,” Maggie grinned sheepishly. “Just need to talk to him about my work schedule, that’s all.”

sigh! That’s good to know,” Chantale sighed in relief.

Maggie walked straight over to Dr. Stevens’ office and knocked on the door.

“Yes, come in,” she heard Robert reply.

She then walked in and closed the door behind her

“Err, Robert,” she stammered, nervous about what she had to tell him. “There’s something that I have to tell you.”

“What’s wrong, sweetheart?” He sounded concerned at her tone of voice. “What’s the matter, Maggie?”

“You know my friend, Kimberly?” She started.

“The one you just visited this weekend?” He recalled. “Her mother is the one who brought us the two Poodles, correct.”

“Err, yes,” she nodded. “Well, something happened this weekend that I think you should know about.”

“Very well, what is so wrong?” He asked.

“Well-ll, she knows about me and the movies,” Maggie bluntly said.

“Oh, my!” Dr. Stevens’ eyes grew wide in surprise and shock at this news. “B ... but how?”

“She found her mother’s movie with me and her dogs,” Maggie started to explain. “And ... well, she recognized my birthmark.”

“Damn! Of all the lousy luck,” he swore in a lowered voice. “What is she planning to do? Did she say anything to anyone else?”

“No, I don’t think so,” the 16-year-old told him. “And to be honest, I don’t think that she will either.”

“How can you be so sure of that, Maggie?” Robert asked in genuine concern.

“Well, because me and her spent the entire weekend with her dogs,” Maggie revealed to him. “You know, fucking with them.”

Dr. Stevens’ eyes grew even wider at this revelation.

“Do you mean to say that we should blackmail her into silence?” He asked.

“No,” Maggie replied. “But Kimmy did ask if maybe ... well, if she could maybe make some movies too.”

“You cannot be serious,” Robert leaned back in his chair. “You want me to add another underaged girl to our movies?”

“Sure, why not?” Margaret smiled. “She really loved fucking with Romulus and Remus, and I bet she’ll love trying other dogs too.”

“Let me think about it for a while,” he told her.

Margaret couldn’t understand the old doctor’s hesitation in this. After all, she’d been performing with him for months now, and Kimberly’s the same age as she was.

“Why don’t you go back to work for now,” he told her. “I’ll give you my decision in a few days.”

Maggie did just that and went about her daily chores in the clinic. She checked on the new dogs that had been added to see what might be next in her performances.

There was only one new dog there, disappointing her slightly. She inspected him to see what kind of package he had for her. From her previous experience he seemed rather average.

At the end of the day she joined Chantale back at her apartment for another session of girl-loving. They both enjoyed their time together, but Chantale could feel that something was off with her young lover.

“What’s the matter, darling?” The black woman asked.

“Nothing,” Maggie replied. “Not really. It was just a ... strange reunion with my girlfriend this weekend.”

“Oh, tell me about it,” Chantale insisted.

Margaret then recounted how she had introduced Kimberly to making love to another girl. About how her friend really didn’t want to at first, but once she had experienced it found it quite pleasurable.

“Oh, that’s perfectly natural, Maggie,” Chantale comforted her young lover. “Lots of girls experiment with this. And if your friend did enjoy herself, why are you so bothered by that. After all, you enjoy it too, you know.”

“You’re right,” Margaret had to giggle at being reminded of this. “If Kimmy enjoyed it, then everything will be all right between us.”

“Though I am a little jealous that you found yourself another lover, sweetie,” Chantale tease.

“Oh, Chantale, there’ll never be another girl like you in my life,” Maggie reassured her with a kiss. “But it is nice to know that I now have someone to talk to about this.”

Margaret then got up and started putting her clothes back on for her trip back to her house. Her parents would start getting worried as it still was a school night for her.


Thirty minutes later, Maggie walked through the front door of her own house and was heading for her bedroom to do her homework.

“Is that you, sweetheart?” She heard her mother calling out from the living-room.

“Yeah, Mom,” she replied. “Sorry I’m so late. Just had a few extra chores at the clinic.”

“Could you come in here for a minute,” her mother insisted.

She stepped down off of the staircase and walked into the living-room to find Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds there with her parents.

“Oh, hi,” she said rather sheepishly. ‘What are they doing here? Maybe they found out what we did this weekend?’

“Hello, Margaret,” Mrs. Reynolds smiled back. “It was nice of you to spend the weekend with Kimberly while we were away. I always worry so much when we leave her behind like that.”

“Oh, that’s nothing,” Maggie said with a sigh of relief. “We are besties after all.”

Mrs. Reynolds seemed to smirk at that response as besties sounded so much like beasty.

“We also wanted to thank you for taking such good care of our Poodles at the clinic you work at,” Mr. Reynolds added. “I must say, I’ve never seen them so energetic since they’ve been there.”

“Oh, yes, we take real good care of all the animals people bring us,” Maggie said with pride. ‘Especially the dogs.”

“Err, yes, well we just wanted you to pass a message to your employer that we will be housing Romulus and Remus there from now on,” Mrs. Reynolds added.

“That’s terrific,” Maggie sounded quite pleased with this. “I’ll let Dr. Stevens know tomorrow.”

“Err, yes,” Mrs. Reynolds said, having to clear her throat. “This Dr. Stevens surely does seem to know what he is doing.”

“Oh, he does,” Maggie couldn’t help but praise the old doctor. “He takes real good care of the animals there. In fact, he owns a champion Great Dane of his own. His name is Prince Valiant the Fifth, but he just calls him Prince for short.”

“Oh, really,” Mrs. Reynolds said, a gleam in her eye. “Well, I would like to see this animal sometime. Wouldn’t you, Henry?”

“Uh, oh, sure-sure,” her husband agreed, not really paying much attention to what his wife was saying. “He does sound like a handful though.”

“Naw, he’s really just a big pussycat once you get to know him,” Maggie replied rather casually.

She was suddenly feeling quite comfortable talking about the clinic around the Reynolds, no longer concerned about Mrs. Reynolds knowing that it was her that was filmed fucking and sucking her beautiful black Poodles.

She was also expecting new opportunities to be with Romulus and Remus, even if it wasn’t in a movie.

“Well, it was lovely talking with you again, Sheila,” Mrs. Reynolds said as she got up to leave. “We should do this more often.”

“Yes, it was nice,” Maggie’s mother replied. “Maybe you could come over for a barbecue sometime.”

“That sounds nice,” Mr. Reynolds jumped in.

“Yes, well, we’ll see,” Mrs. Reynolds eyed him.

“Really nice to see you again, Maggie,” Hank Reynolds said as he peered down the top of the 16-year-old’s shirt to eye her budding breasts.

“You too,” Maggie smiled up at him. “Say hi to Kimberly for me. Tell her I’ll see her at lunch tomorrow.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.