Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 20

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 20 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

With the latest movie completed, Maggie joined Dr. Stevens in the makeshift editing room, not even bothering to put any clothes on.

Robert was pleasantly surprised to see young Maggie walk in naked. Mind you he still had no sexual interest in her other than watching her with the dogs.

“So, how was I?” Maggie asked. “Was I good, Robert?”

“You were perfect, sweetie,” Robert assured her.

“Wow! I couldn’t believe how big Benny was,” she commented dreamily. “Are all Bassets that big?”

“Of course not,” Robert grinned. “But even I was surprised at seeing him fully erect. He’s just an anomaly, that’s all. Much like some of those porn stars with large penises, not every man is that well-endowed you know. I guess you could say that Benny is a doggy porn star, eh-eh-eh.”

“Gee, does that make me a porn star too for taking a cock that big?” Maggie giggled.

“Maggie dear, you are a star no matter what you do,” he grinned back.

“So, what’s next?” The teenager asked.

“Next are your two friends from home,” Dr. Stevens grinned at her.

“You mean Romulus and Remus!” Maggie cheerfully squealed.

“Yep,” he nodded. “Your first costume is in your dressing room. Just choose anything that you’d normally wear to school.”

“Is that all?” The 16-year-old seemed confused.

“For now,” he told her.

This wasn’t at all like any of the previous setups where Dr. Stevens had her dressed up all slutty for whatever he had planned. Regardless, she did as she was told and went back into her dressing room and selected a skirt, not too short, and a white blouse. To go with that she slipped on knee-highs socks and her own running shoes.

Once she was all dressed she walked out into the hallway and rejoined Robert for further instructions.

“Very nice, Maggie,” Robert nodded in approval. “Very nice indeed.”

Maggie blushed at his approval, though she couldn’t figure out why she should. I mean she looked so ... ordinary dressed as she was.

“Now here is what’s going to happen,” Robert started.

Maggie listened very attentively as her ‘director’ told her what he had worked out. She was curious how this would insure her anonymity with her friend’s parents.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.