Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 19

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 19 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

The Basset Hound was next. Despite the dog’s tiny and chubby size, Margaret could see that this dog had a nice cock for her just from the size of his sheath. Even without an erection the sheath was over six inches in length, she could only imagine what it would be like once her got hard for her.

Dr. Stevens had her put her cheerleading outfit back on after she had finished washing up after her scene with the Boxer.

This next set-up would start off just like the last one, with Maggie playing a schoolgirl coming back into her bedroom.

As she skipped into her ‘bedroom’ she knelt down and hugged the pudgy Basset and lifted him up to ‘her’ bed. She picked up the Basset and plopped him on her bed before she reached under the mattress of the bed and pulled out a sex magazine that had been ‘hidden’ there.

She then jumped onto ‘her’ bed next to the loving animal and start reading a porn magazine. The cover of the magazine featured a horny guy with a huge cock poking at a much younger girl’s face, cum dripping across the girl’s cheek.

As the young blonde begins riffling through the magazine and its pornographic pictures, she would start massaging herself. She would start at her chest, squeezing and pinching her titties for the camera. She would then move her hands down under her short cheerleading skirt and tug her matching panties aside so she could masturbate, all for the movie of course.

Maggie was feverishly digging her fingers into her twat as she kept ‘looking’ at the porn mag. And following the Boxer the scent emanating from her cunt was already very overheated.

A scent that the Basset didn’t take very long to pick up on. The pudgy little dog ambled across the bouncy mattress until his snout began sniffing between her stretched out calves.

“O-o-o-o-h! What are you doing, Benny?” She squealed for the camera.

Dr. Stevens smiled in the control room as he zoomed the lens for a close-up shot of the dog’s snout sniffing away at the teenager’s pussylips.

Moments later the dog began licking Maggie’s cunt, swirling around her fingers as he tried to get to the luxurious scent leaking from her cunt.

“O-o-o-o-o-h!!” The blonde 16-year-old moaned even louder as she moved her fingers away from her crotch.

Now that the dog had an open field to her vagina, he began shoving even harder, trying to bury his sniffing nose right inside of her pussy.

Maggie stretched her legs wider apart, her calf-muscles tensing as her muscles tightened from the arousal she was feeling. She began squeezing her chest with her tiny hands, and even though she still had on the cheerleading outfit, it made the whole scene all the more erotic in Dr. Stevens’ eyes.

Robert had switched to another camera that was aimed at the dog’s belly so that he could catch the growing prong that was now slithering from his sheath. Like a mechanical telescope the cock grew and grew. It was already eight inches in length now, but it still kept growing.

As a veterinarian, even he was somewhat amazed to see such a penis on the pudgy little dog.

As yet Maggie had no idea of what was happening under the dog’s belly. She expected him to be much smaller than the others that she had enjoyed thus far, mostly because he was such a smallish dog.

Dr. Stevens then recalled this particular customer’s e-mail. The dog’s owner had been explicit in explaining that their pet had NEVER been sexually involved, with canine or human. So in effect this bestiality movie would be a virgin movie, a canine virgin.

He grinned at that notion, and figured that Margaret would have to teach this dog at some point and he couldn’t wait to see how she would handle such a situation.

Maggie was still too busy squeezing and pinching her tiny breasts to pay any attention of the dog other than the feeling of his slurping tongue on her now leaking pussy. She especially loved it when he would run his rough tongue across her stiff clitoris, making her squeal even louder.

She knew that anyone watching this movie would know that she wasn’t faking any of this.

But for some reason this dog didn’t seem to want to do nothing else but lick her. And to some extent, this was starting to get frustrating to the horny teenager. Her pussy was well lubricated now and she wanted to feel something hard plugging her leaking hole.

So, lifting herself up onto her elbows, she stared down at the slurping animal. But with his body blocking her view, she still couldn’t see what he had waiting for her.

“O-o-o-o-o-h! Benny, you do that so-o-o-o good!” She cooed erotically to him, rubbing his floppy ears.

She then began peeling her cheerleading uniform off, never losing contact with the dog’s slurping tongue. Her top came off first, quickly followed by her sexy bra. She then began tugging the uniform’s skirt and undies down, disturbing the dog’s meal.

The pudgy beast growled in frustration at losing contact with that delicious meal. He began jumping around on the mattress, and for the first time showing the girl his meaty spear.

“OH-MY-GOD!” Maggie gasped as she saw it for the very first time.

The dog’s prick was nearly half the length of his body. As near as she could guess, it had to be well over twelve inches long, and thickening. She blinked and she could swear that it had grown even more as she stared at it in disbelief.

Back in the control room, Dr. Stevens had to admit that this animal was extremely well-endowed for his size. So impressed that he was a little concerned that Maggie wouldn’t be able to handle it. And as enthusiastic as she was about fucking with dogs, none had even reached such a length.

Back in the ‘bedroom’ Maggie was salivating as she stared hungrily at the menacing looking prick. Then, without even thinking of what she was doing, she hopped around on the bed and was now facing the horny little beast.

“O-o-o-o-h! Benny!” She cooed, forgetting all about the cameras recording her. “Is that all for me?”

She then reached down to touch the vibrating prick.

But the tiny dog nervously shuffled back away from her. The poor dog had no idea what she wanted to do to him and decided that the better part of valor was to stay away from this strange human.

Margaret was confused as to the dog’s reaction as she still had no idea that HE was virgin to sex. So she reached for him again, and again he shuffled away, his huge prick swinging to and fro as it rubbed itself on the bed blanket, leaving a trail of pre-cum.

The blonde teenager reached over and ran her finger in the damp blanket and brought it up to her nose. She took a deep breath and could smell the pungent odor of the dog’s pre-cum. She then stuck her tongue out and licked her fingers clean. All of which was of course captured on video.

As Dr. Stevens kept watching closely at the dog’s reaction to Maggie. He could see how aroused the dog was and was amazed to this tiny canine sporting such a massive penile shaft. The Basset’s full body length was just under three feet and yet this dog had a disproportionate fourteen-inch cock.

Maggie then rolled over onto her stomach and presented the aroused Basset to her rear.

As expected, the horny dog began sniffing and licking at her exposed bottom once again, slurping his tongue across her butt-cheeks. His instincts began to take over and guided him toward the source of that strong scent that had aroused him to begin with.

His snout began digging deeper under her cunt-mound as he tried to drink in the delicious juices that she was offering him. Then, finally, he found Maggie’s pussylips and began slurping hungrily at the leaking juices seeping from her teenage hole.

“Oh-h-h-h! O-o-o-o-o-h!” Margaret began moaning from the pleasure of the dog’s tongue on her cunt.

The smallish dog then began being driven by his instincts. Having had a taste of pussy for the very first time, his bestial instincts directed him what he had to do next. Waddling up Maggie’s back, he began humping his rear in search of what nature told him to find.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.