Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 17

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 17 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

“Hi there, sweetcheeks,” Ben Stone said as he returned to the clinic to retrieve his dog the following week. “I’m here fer muh dog, Rutter.”

Margaret was standing next to Chantale’s desk and though she recognized the man’s voice from somewhere.

“So, is he ready yet?” Ben inquired.

And then it clicked. This was the same voice from that first ad she had phoned, the one that wanted her to talk dirty over the phone to total strangers.

Unaware of this past relationship between Maggie and Mr. Stone, Chantale handed Ben Stone a record envelop which seemed quite normal to her, although it also included a DVD of Margaret’s performance with his dog.


A few weeks later, Dr. Stevens began receiving dividends from Margaret’s first movies. When he checked his bank statement the amount staggered him. It was far more he could ever have ever expected.

This seemed most opportune as he had badly miscalculated his ability to continue filming as he was at present. His ads had generated a much greater response than his clinic could handle. The cages in the kennel were already full of dogs for filming, and Chantale was getting curious at the sudden uptake in business.

He knew that he would have to think of something before things got too out of hand. But with this sudden influx of cash, an idea came to him.

Thinking back to the abandoned school where he and Maggie had done that first movie, he looked up a realtor on its availability. He figured that if he could purchase that property, then he could move the filming operations there, making it much safer for himself as well as young Maggie.

And with so many rooms to choose from, he figured he could configure each of them into a different setting.


A few days later he heard back from the realtor who informed him that he could buy it from the State for $100,000. He didn’t have that much accumulated as yet, but he did have enough to put a down-payment on the property.

He then explained all of this to Margaret and she was pleased to hear that filming would now be conducted in a more secluded location. She was always concerned that they would be caught sooner or later if they kept doing it the way they were now. And she agreed with Robert that the old school building would be ideal for their purposes.

And hearing that the first profits was showing up in his account, she checked on her own to find that it had already grown to over $15,000. That was rich by any teenager’s standard.

But until the new locale could be fixed up they would have to carry on where they were now.


Over the next few weeks things went as expected. During the week Margaret would carry on with her duties at the clinic after school, sneaking a few visits to Chantale’s apartment afterwards. And then, every Saturday, and sometimes even Sundays she would be tackling the latest request from their new customers.

But then the next client for their services came in that intrigued even Dr. Stevens. It was an e-mail from a woman this time: Good day, I’m a 38-year-old mother with a 16-year-old daughter at home. I’ve always been intrigued by what you seem to be offering, but I have no intention of allowing my daughter to witness such a thing. I do, however, have two giant Poodles at home and I would simply love seeing my boys with a girl my daughter’s age. If this is acceptable to you, please contact me so that arrangements can be made. Sincerely, Jennifer

Like all veterinarian, Dr. Stevens knew that most people referring to giant Poodles are actually talking about your Standard Poodle. And that these dogs can easily stand taller than Margaret if standing on their hindlegs.

He immediately sent a reply, without consulting with Maggie first, to this Jennifer stating a fee of $1000 for both animals and his model. And as always, include the added charge of the washing and grooming fee to cover their true agreement. He also added an enquiry as to whether the woman wanted his girl to perform with both dogs together, or individually.

It took a few hours for a response, and when it arrived he felt his cock twitch with excitement. The woman was requesting that the girl take on both of her pets at the same time.

‘This might take some thinking,’ he thought. ‘I think I need to come up with a way so that Maggie can take one in her ass while the other fucks her pussy. I think that would be much better than your typical double teaming of a fucking and a blowjob.’


A few days later this elegantly dressed woman walked into the clinic with two black-furred giant Poodles at her side. She walked up to Chantale’s desk and introduced herself to the young receptionist.

“Good day,” she said. “My name is Mrs. Reynolds and I believe we have an appointment here for washing and grooming my dogs here.”

“Of course, ma’am,” Chantale smiled at the redheaded woman and at her two beautiful pets. “Could I have your name for the records?”

“The name is Jennifer Reynolds,” the woman replied. “And these are my babies, Romulus and Remus.”

“Oh, after the Roman brothers,” Chantale chirped in.

“Why yes,” Mrs. Reynolds smiled back. “You seem to know your roman history, my dear?”

“A little,” Chantale replied with a friendly smile. “They were supposed to be the brother’s raised by a she-wolf and then went on to found the city of Rome, weren’t they?”

“It’s so nice to see that our school system isn’t going to waste,” Jennifer grinned. “So few of our young people seem to pay attention in classes these days.”

“I suppose that’s true,” the receptionist smiled back as she handed a copy of the receipt to Jennifer. “They should be ready for you to come pick up sometime next week, Mrs. Reynolds.”

“Thank you...” the woman paused.

“Chantale, with an E at the end,” the black receptionist introduced herself.

“It’s been quite nice to meet you, Chantale,” Jennifer smiled. “I hope we get to see each other again sometimes.”

Chantale wasn’t expecting such a flirtatious response, and felt flattered that such a lovely and distinguished woman showed such an interest in her. But she would have to work around her present lover, Margaret.

She then stepped out from behind the desk and took the two gorgeous Poodles to the back and slipped them together in one of the few empty cages left.


Later that day, Margaret showed up for her regular shift and went straight into the kennel room to check on any new dogs that might have been brought in that day.

As soon as she stepped into the room she froze in her tracks. There, in one of the cages, were Romulus and Remus, one of her friends from school’s black Poodles. She had played with them on many occasions while at Kimberly’s house, so they already knew her from sight.

Both Poodles instantly stood up against the gate waiting for their friend to come and play with them as she usually did with their young mistress at home.

Margaret rushed up to the cage and checked on the reason for them being here. And when she read the standard code of washing and grooming she began to panic.

‘Oh, God!’ She was telling herself. ‘I can’t do a movie with them! Kimberly and her parents will recognize me for sure!’

Of course she had no idea that the request came from her friend’s mother, and that Kimberly herself was in the dark as to any of this.

She quickly rushed out of the kennel and went looking for Dr. Stevens. She found him in the examination room taking care of a cat that had cut itself on some glass.

“Robert! Robert!” She cried out all panicky. “I can’t do it! I just can’t!”

“Maggie,” he tried calming the young teenager down. “Maggie, what is it? What can’t you do?”

“Those two Poodles that were just brought in today!” She said, still overly excited. “I can’t do it with them! I just can’t!”

“Why? What’s wrong with them?” The doctor asked.

“You don’t understand!” She was rushing her words. “I know them! They’re my best friend’s dogs! If I do a movie with them she’ll recognize me for sure!”

“Calm down, Maggie,” he hugged her for comfort. “Calm down. Don’t you worry about a thing, I’m sure I can think of something.”

But at that moment he was at a loss. He had never anticipated such a situation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.