Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 16

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 16 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

And so, for the next five hours, Dr. Stevens explained what was about to happen around the clinic.

“I’ve placed a number of ads in some websites,” he told her. “And in those ads I’ve been letting some people know that I will be willing to film their pets with my girl, that would be you, honey. And then I would give them a DVD of you performing according to their wishes.”

“Oh, wow!” Maggie gasped, both in excitement and concern.

“Don’t you worry yourself,” Robert said, seeing the concern in the young girl’s eyes. “I’ll be checking on their request before I agree to take their money, or their pets. I won’t let any harm come to you, I promise.”

Margaret nodded in appreciation for his concern over her wellbeing.

“I’ve set up a drop-box in a neighboring town,” he went on. “I’ve also created a new e-mail account so that Chantale won’t find out about any of this. Of course, when time permits, we will still be making some more of these types of movies with the animals I have here that I can sell on the Internet also, if that’s okay with you, my dear.”

Maggie smiled at that. She had finally come to realize that she really did love having sex with the dogs, even though she had felt forced into it, first by the rape, and then by Dr. Stevens’ coercion.

“And by the way,” Robert pulled her out of her reverie. “I had no intention of cutting you out of any money we make out of this makes. I was planning on opening a bank account that your folks won’t know about and giving you 15% of the cut on the movies. As for myself, I would get 35% and part of that will be put back into the clinic. As for the website who will be selling our ... products, they insisted on a 50% share for themselves. I must say, they seemed rather greedy if you ask me. Regardless, from what I’ve been able to find out, we should still make out quite nicely. But anything we do for those pet owners I mentioned earlier we’ll be splitting it 50-50 between us, okay.”

“Really?!?” Maggie squealed at the news.

She had no idea how much money this could mean for her, but to know that she would be making money from doing what she now loved so much made her feel giddy. She ran across his desk and gave him a loving hug, crushing her teeny tits against the old man’s chest.

Robert grinned sheepishly at feeling her young firm mounds against him that he instinctively squeezed her tight asscheeks in response. And that felt nice in his wrinkled hands, too.

“Now, let’s see if we can find our first client, shall we,” he said as he switched his computer on.

He scanned through all the e-mails he had already received alongside Margaret. The 16-year-old was shocked to see how many there were already.

As they scanned through them, Dr. Stevens was already discarding a number of them for various safety concerns. Some were downright dangerous to try, or the owners were insisting on pain being part of their pet’s pleasure.

Margaret was glad that the old doctor was indeed serious about looking out for her. Some of the messages included request that the owner be there to enjoy her body along with their pets, these were also discarded as Dr. Stevens had no intention on allowing any human to touch his young protégée.

After hours of scouring through the e-mails, many of them had to be discarded for various reasons. But there were still over fifty left to pick from.

“So, which do you want to do first?” Dr. Stevens asked.

Margaret pointed on one as she sat on the arm of his chair as he watched the first e-mail pop up:

Name’s Ben, Found your ad and you got my interest. Never thought of seeing my mutt with a girl, and you’re telling me that you have some teenybopper willing to let that happen. My dog’s a mix breed, Rottweiler and some mongrel bitch. Never seen his dick before so I can’t tell you how big he is. So if you’re serious about this deal you’re offering, I’d like to see him fuck the shit out of your bitchgirl. I think it would be real hot to see my dog’s prick sliding in and out of some broad’s cunt. Hope you pick me and just waiting to hear back from you.

“The man sounds a bit vulgar,” Robert commented. “But his request seems docile enough. What do you think, Maggie?”

“Okay, do it,” the 16-year-old smiled.

The old vet hit the reply button and sent the necessary information to Ben as to where to bring his dog. The instructions included him telling his receptionist that he had an appointment for a wash and grooming. He also informed the man that he expected his fee for this DVD to be deposited before any filming may begin.

The fee Dr. Stevens had decided on was $500 per copy, plus the charge any client would have to pay to cover the wash and grooming at the clinic to keep it on the up and up for his clinic’s bookkeeping. The reasoning of this was all explained in his reply.

Dr. Stevens felt certain that the appointment scheme and keeping these charges separate would keep Chantale in the dark as to what was really going on behind her back.

Fifteen minutes later he received confirmation from the his hidden bank account that the money had already been deposited, which was quickly followed by a reply from Ben to his agreeing to pay for his dog’s grooming at the clinic as well when he would return to retrieve his animal.


A few days later this shaggy looking man wearing overalls walked into the clinic with a rather mangy looking dog in tow. He looked around the place for a minute and then walked up to Chantale’s desk.

“Err, hi,” he grunted as he eyed the black woman behind the desk. “I got an appointment for a wash ‘n some groomin’ for my dog here.”

He nodded downward at the ugly beast at his feet.

“The name’s Benjamin,” he said as he eyed the black receptionist. “Ben Stone, ‘n this here’s Rutter.”

Chantale felt somewhat ill at ease at his checking her out as she looked at him. She had seen that look many times as she grew up, this man shouted racist loud and clear in her mind. She then looked down at the animal with him and couldn’t believe that this man would really care how his dog looked. Regardless of her feelings, she filled out the paperwork and took the leash from the man.

“You can come and pick him up next week,” she informed him.

She then escorted the filthy dog to the kennel and slipped Rutter into a vacant cage.

As she came out of the kennel she ran into Dr. Stevens and explained the strange thing that had just occurred. Robert looked in on the dog in question and had to agree that he didn’t look very attractive at all.

‘However,’ he then thought. ‘That would certainly make Maggie’s performance with this animal look that much more realistic.’

With that in mind, he decided not to bother washing the animal until after they had filmed them together this coming Saturday.

Margaret had seen the beast she was to perform when she showed up for work hours and felt sick just looking at him. But after hearing Robert’s reasoning once Chantale had left for the day, she thought it would make it more real also. So, she reluctantly agreed to allow the animal take her just as he was, only then would she wash him.

“Actually, you could wash him while naked,” he suggested. “And then you could let him ... you know ... rape you. I think that would make our first client very happy. From what Chantale described to me of the man, this Ben fellow seems to be the type who would love watching a girl getting raped by his dog.”

Dr. Stevens didn’t bother mentioning that Chantale also thought that the man might be a racist as he didn’t want to upset the teenager.

“Okay,” Maggie smiled impishly. “I kinda like that idea too.”


That following Saturday they got things set up for their first customer request. Robert set up the cameras in the washing room while Margaret wore her regular clothes, which for today was a tight fitting shirt tied off at her waist, showing off her budding tits, and a pair of Daisy Duke cut-off jeans which showed off her shapely bum nicely. She also decided to wear a pair of her high-heeled sandals just to emphasize her calves.

She made the perfect image of a country girl. Robert approved of her choices with a broad smile.

“All right then, let’s get started, shall we,” he said. “We’ll use the clinic as our scenery. You just do as you would normally by getting the dog out of the kennel while I follow you around and you hook him up giving him a sour look as you walk him back to the washing room. Once there you just take off your clothes and use the shower head and start washing him down. Then, at some point you slip and fall onto your knees and that’s we you let the dog attack you ... hopefully. How does that sound to you, Maggie?”

“Sounds okay,” she said, doubt in her voice. “I guess.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.