Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 15

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 15 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

The following week was much the same as the others from Monday to Friday, and Saturday was to be another session with the cameras. And as far as Chantale could tell, the relationship between Maggie and Dr. Stevens had suddenly gotten cold between them.

The receptionist tried talking to both of them as she tried to get a picture of what might have happened to cause such a rift between them, but neither would divulge what might have happened.

Day after day she would see the young blonde doing her best to avoid crossing path with the old doctor, and he would respect that whenever he could.

In any case, whatever it was between them, it wasn’t severe enough for her to quit, or him to fire her, so Chantale really expected them to reconcile at some point soon.

And now that Margaret was back at school, she could only get together with her once or twice a week after the girl finished her work at the clinic. At least there Maggie seemed her normal self with her as the two young women would spend an hour or so making love to each other.


The following Saturday was the same as the first, except for the dog. On this day she was handed an earpiece.

“What’s this for?” She asked, looking at the strange thing.

“You put it in your ear so I can give you instructions while we’re filming,” Dr. Stevens explained. “This way I can record sound, mostly you, without it being picked up on the recordings.”

“Oh, okay, I guess,” she shrugged and then slipped into her ear.

She was then handed a package containing a sexy cop uniform with a very short mini-skirt.

Resigning herself to her fate, Margaret grabbed the costume and began changing in front of Dr. Stevens. To make things easier, following how things went the previous week, she had worn a short skirt and blouse this time along with a pair of sandals on her feet. So it only took her a minute to strip down.

She then slipped on the cop skirt which had a slit similar to the cheerleading outfit from the previous week. It was also a lot shorter, barely covering her crotch. But this time there were no underwear supplied with the costume. She then put on the dark blue shirt and buttoned it up to her neck before clipping on the black tie that came with it.

As she put on the uniform, she never noticed the shield number that was engraved on the badge thought. It read K69. She was also provided with three-inch black pumps to slip into.

Once more Robert had set up the cameras and then left to retrieve one of the animals from the kennel. This time he returned with George the German Shepherd, a perfect dog for a police scene.

He handed the dog’s leash to Margaret and began explaining how he wanted to play her role for this movie.

“All right now, Maggie,” he said. “In this movie you’re going to be playing a K9 police officer. You’re here in this ‘building’ to search for something and George here is your police dog, okay.”

She passively nodded her understanding.

“Good,” he smiled at her compliance. “Now once I turn the cameras on you give him commands, like ‘sniff’ or ‘search’ and then let him loose. Understand?”

Again the teenaged girl nodded.

“Mmm, I think maybe you should get yourself ready before we start filming,” Robert said. “Maybe you should make sure that your pussy is nice and wet first.”

Maggie looked up at the older man in dismay at his vulgar suggestion. She couldn’t do something like that, not in front of him.

“Do you want to do it yourself?” Robert asked. “Or would you like George to take care of that for you?”

She stared from the dog to the doctor and then back to the Shepherd. She really didn’t want to do this, but she decided she would feel more at ease if she did finger herself instead of having the dog lick her there.

And so she turned around to hide from his view and lifted the front of the sexy skirt and began rubbing herself. She found it difficult to get aroused with him standing in the same room with her, but eventually she could feel her fingers getting moist as her juices finally began flowing.

Once she thought she was wet enough she pulled her hand away and faced her boss and braced herself for what was to come next.

“Excellent,” Robert smiled. “All right then, let’s get started, shall we? Now then, once George starts sniffing around your wet pussy which I expect him to do, I want you to fall onto your back.”

“But why?” She asked, confused by this request.

“So you two can suck each other at the same time,” Robert told her. “You know, 69.”

Margaret had heard girls in school talking about 69 but she never got a clear idea what they meant by it.

“But how?” She asked.

“With you on your back we get George on top of you so that his cock is above your head and his is down at your pussy,” he explained. “This way you can suck on his penis and he can lick your vagina. That’s what 69 is, honey.”

Picturing this in her mind, Margaret came to realize that a 69 was the same thing she had been doing with Chantale all this time. They were licking each other while facing in opposite directions.

And now that she understood the context she nodded her head to Dr. Stevens.

“But why do you want me to do it this way, Robert?” She kept pushing for explanations, using his first name for the first time since this all started.

“Because, sweetheart,” Robert was getting tired of explaining everything to the girl. “I’m calling this one, MAGGIE OF THE K-69 UNIT. Get it, K-69 ... K-9, 69. Came up with that myself.”

Maggie finally got the context of what she had to do, she also giggled at the humorous twist Dr. Stevens came up with in the title. And even though she wasn’t enjoying having to perform in these ... pornographic movies, she had to admit to herself that having sex with the dogs wasn’t all that bad.

“All right then,” Robert sighed. “Let’s get started, shall we. You step out of the roo...”

Dr. Stevens suddenly stopped as he looked pensive for a moment. He was looking around the washing room with a look of disgust.

“No, this room won’t do,” he said. “Give a minute and I’ll get things set up someplace else to do this.”

He then gathered his video equipment and took it out of the room, leaving Maggie alone with the Shepherd.

George could smell her leaking pussy and he kept trying to nudge his snout under her micro-skirt.

And Maggie didn’t try to stop him or discourage him from doing so. Within a matter of seconds she could feel the dog’s tongue lapping at her pussylips and across her clit, wetting them profusely.


About ten minutes later Dr. Stevens returned.

“I’m changing the location to my office for this one,” he told her, then began giving her directions of what he wanted. “Now I’ll go in first so I can film you as you and your ‘partner’ come in to do a search. Then you just do as I told you earlier. You give George his commands and when he starts sniffing and licking under your uniform you ... stumble to the floor and lie there while you two get into a 69-position.”

Margaret nodded submissively to him, still feeling trapped in this vile video scheme.


All three stepped out into the clinic’s hallway and headed for Dr. Stevens’ office. He then opened and walked in, closing the door behind for the entry shot.

Margaret waited a few minutes and the turned the doorknob and walked into the office with George at her side. She then acted out the part of police officer and was guiding him around the room while he sniffed at the floor.

“That’s it, George,” she commanded. “Sniff the dope out. Go on, boy, search!”

George kept on sniffing, but he soon got bored of looking for something to munch on when his nose could pick up the hot scent of the girl’s juices standing right next to him. And so, as if commanded to do so, the large Shepherd ducked his head under Maggie’s micro-skirt and shoved his snout right into her crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.