Dog Walking
Part 14

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 14 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

They returned to the clinic after lunch and the clock showed that it was now 12:45.

Once inside the building again, Dr. Stevens turned to Margaret and smiled at her.

“All right then,” he said, announcing his next move. “Ready for the second show?” He asked, expecting her to agree.

“Wh ... what do you mean ... second show?” She stammered.

“Well, I think we have time for another movie,” he said blandly.

He grabbed another bag and tossed it to her at the washing room door.

“Here,” he told her as he closed the door behind her. “Why don’t you go put this on.”

Margaret stared dumbly at the closed door and then down at the bag at her feet.

Then, feeling as if she had little choice, she reached into the bag and pulled out a beautiful sundress, much like the one she had worn on that fateful day. She also found a pair of knee-high leather boots with four-inch heels on them. Along with these were a pair a lacy, see-through underwear and bra to exchange for the ones she had on just then.

And so she went through the whole process of removing her own clothes all over again. She should have known that Dr. Stevens wouldn’t be through with her so early, not when he had her in his clutches for another four or five hours without anyone wondering where she was.

Once naked, she reached over to the new clothes and began putting them on. She found the underwear so soft against her skin, but she couldn’t help but feel like a whore slipping them on. Next came the dress which she slipped over her head and allowed to float gracefully over her sinuous body. And finally came the boots. For these she had to sit on the nearby stool as they were more difficult to slide into, them being knee-high.

A few minutes later she heard a knock on the door and then Dr. Stevens walked in with Prince on his leash.

“Lovely,” he smiled at her transformation. “You look absolutely lovely. Here, why don’t you take Prince’s leash. We’re going outside for a regular walk and I’ll video you two as you take him through the park, okay.”

Margaret was totally confused now. This time they weren’t going in some isolated place. Dr. Stevens expected her to walk around in this very neighborhood, dressed as she was. Granted the dress was nice, but these boots only made her look like a slut out for a stroll.

“Just do what you usually do on the job, that’s all,” Dr. Stevens was telling her.

Though simple enough, it still caused her to dread being seen like this by people she normally saw almost every day.

Robert then grabbed the portable camera again and followed the young girl outside and down the street.

He was following her from behind, catching her swaying hips as the four-inch heels made her sway more prominently than usual. Prince, being the well-trained animal that he was, trotted alongside the blonde 16-year-old without causing a fuss. He didn’t try dragging her along, or rushing off to chase after one thing or another.

All in all, it was a very pleasant walk under the sun for Margaret, despite the situation she found herself in.


About thirty minutes later they all returned to the clinic where Dr. Stevens directed her back to the washing room.

Once in the room, he began setting up various tripods and then mounted them with more cameras. He then adjusted the lighting, making the room very bright and hot under their glare, which would be ideal for filming the upcoming scenes.

“All right now, Maggie,” he then directed the teenager. “I want you to start brushing Prince’s coat. Just make believe that you’re going to bathe him like you usually do. But I want you to remain standing while you’re doing it. Don’t kneel down, okay.”

Still confused the 16-year-old did as she was told and followed his directions. She started at the Dane’s head and went on along his back.

“Don’t forget his belly now,” Robert reminded her.

She did as she was told and dropped a hand under the dog and was rubbing it along his furry chest. With those high-heeled boots on as she reached under the big dog, her ass was upturned and her calves looked sexier than ever.

“Make sure you don’t forget his rear,” Robert had to tell her.

Now Maggie understood what he had planned for her. The 53-year-old man wanted her to touch his dog’s penis while he filmed her doing it. She knew that she shouldn’t do that, but she also knew that she had no choice but do as she was told, no matter what it was.

And so the blonde teenager reached back and cupped the Great Dane’s balls in her hand and began massaging them before Robert needed to tell her to.

Dr. Stevens smiled as he saw her finally take charge of her own destiny. Now he only had to aim his camera and catch the young beauty in all her glory.

As soon as the girl had touched his ball-sac, the Dane’s prick began showing out of its sheath. Just a few inches at first, but then it grew, and grew with each passing second. The slender pink dog-cock was now showing a glorious five inches and the good doctor had caught its emersion every step of the way.

Margaret noticed the dog’s cock also as she continued playing with his testicles. She didn’t want to stare at them, but some innermost demon seemed to compel her to watch it grow.

“All right now, Maggie,” her boss then said. “I now want you to keep staring at Prince’s penis and then I want you to get down on your knees to get a closer look at it. Make believe that this is the first time you’ve ever seen a cock before.”

Reluctantly, Maggie did as she was told, never taking her eyes away from the now leaking cock-tip. She was now kneeling next to the Great Dane, her face next to his heaving belly while still staring at his growing cock.

“Now, get up close to it so I can get a good shot of your face next to his cock,” Robert instructed, sounding a little excited himself at what he was demanding of the teenager.

Knowing that she had little choice in this, Maggie followed Robert’s direction and got her face right next to the spurting prick. She could see the camera lens just inches from her face as it got a close-up shot of the dog’s ever growing cock right next to her young face.

“That’s great, sweetheart!” Dr. Stevens squeaked in an excited voice. “Now, what I want you to do next is for you to kiss it for me. You know, like you did for Schultzy that morning.”

Margaret grimaced at this, but did as she was told nonetheless. Slowly, hesitantly, she moved her lips close to the dog’s spurting cock and kissed it on the side. She could hear the large dog grumbling in appreciation, but she didn’t go any further than that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.