Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 13

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 13 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

Maggie had a restless night as she dreaded what was to happen to her the next morning. In fact, she hardly got any sleep at all.


Before she knew it her alarm clock was ringing and she knew that she had to get up to meet with Dr. Stevens at the clinic. She was restless at breakfast and was munching on her toast somewhat bleary eyed.

“Is something the matter, baby?” Her mother asked.

“Uh? Oh, no, everything’s fine, Mom,” she lied. “I just couldn’t get to asleep last night, that’s all.”

“I’m glad that Stevens fellow offered you that part time position after your working there for the summer,” her father interjected. “He must have really appreciated your work. That’s always good to have on your résumé for future job interviews.”

“Yeah, right, Dad,” she grinned sheepishly.

She didn’t dare tell her parents the real reason that Dr. Stevens had wanted her to stick around the clinic past her summer employment.

She left her house at 6:30 and reluctantly got on the local bus that would take her to her awaiting fate.


She got to the clinic just as Dr. Stevens drove into the parking lot.

As he got out of his car he smiled at her, but she turned her face away in disgust as to his intentions towards her. Robert just shrugged his shoulders and pulled out some bags from the back seat and quietly followed the obviously nervous blonde teenager inside.

Once inside and the door closed behind them, he escorted Margaret to the washing room.

“What are we doing in here?” She asked nervously.

“This is where the magic’s gonna happen, Maggie,” he told her. “Now, the first thing I want you to do is to get out of those clothes that you’re wearing.”

She simply gasped at that brazen request.

“Don’t you worry,” he assured her. “I got you some things else to wear so your clothes won’t get sullied.”

He opened the first bag and pulled out a cheerleading outfit not that different from the one she wore at school. It was bright red and gold, with a big DW emblazoned on the front of it. It did however have a deep V-neckline to it.

Young Margaret had no idea as to the meaning of those letters, but the outfit seemed like a quite ordinary cheering uniform.

Robert handed it to her, and then passed along a pair of thigh-high white sock and a pair of white tennis shoes.

“You just change into these and I’ll be back in a few minutes,” he told her. “Oh, and don’t bother keeping your undies on, that’s the bra and panties, okay.”

Dr. Stevens then left the room to give her some privacy while she changed into the outfits he had provided her. He figured that she would be reluctant the first couple of times she had to perform, and acted appropriately to put her mind at ease as best he could.

Now alone in the room, and seeing no way for her to get out of this situation, Maggie began stripping off her clothes. She began by kicking off her shoes and then pulled her T-shirt up and over her head. She then unsnapped her jeans and pulled those down and pulled her feet out and laid them on the counter top nearby. She then removed her socks, slipping them off of her dainty feet one at a time. Finally the last of her clothing had to come off, and that was her bra and panties.

Now that she was completely naked, she reached over for the uniform Dr. Steven had brought for her and began dressing up. She started off by slipping on the white socks first, pulling them up until they almost reached halfway up her thighs. Next she pulled up the skirt and snapped it around her waist.

That was when she noticed that the skirt had a slit cut into it going all the way up to its waistline. This would show off her legs much more than was acceptable at any highschool football match. But then this wasn’t going to be for any real cheerleading event, was it.

She next pulled on the sweater over her head and found that it fit snugly over her slim body, almost squeezing her tits. It was so tight fitting that her young breasts were being squeezed out at the V-neckline. She had never worn a cheerleading uniform so tight in all of her life. In her mind she wouldn’t be able to do any kind of flips or jumps in such an outfit, not in public anyway.

A few minutes later Dr. Stevens returned with Diablo, the male Mastiff, and he too had a vest over him with the same two letters emblazoned on the side, DW. The color of the vest matched perfectly with the outfit Margaret now had on.

“You look absolutely stunning in that outfit, Maggie,” he complimented her.

She just bowed her head in embarrassment knowing full well how revealing it really was.

“Okay, let’s get into my car so that I can take you somewhere for some action shots,” he then said.

“Ou ... outside!?!” She squeaked. “Dressed like this?”

“Of course like that,” he told her. “We need a proper setting so I can film you doing some jumps and cheers.”

She could see the reasoning of that, but she felt half-dressed as is, and now to go out in public for anybody to see her. No, that was too much.

“No, I won’t go!” She said defiantly.

“Now, Maggie,” Robert said in a warning tone. “Remember the video.”

That was all it took to squash her rebelliousness. She bowed her head and followed the doctor out to his car along with Diablo on his leash.

Dr. Stevens ushered the Mastiff into the back seat and sat next to a trembling Margaret as she tried hiding herself from public view.


Robert had planned this first video from the start. He knew about Margaret’s cheerleading background and he wanted that to showcase her first movie. That was the reason for the matching outfits for her and the dog.

He had also done some scouting to find some isolated football field that he could use as backdrop. He was rewarded when he came across an abandoned highschool ground just a few miles out of town. Nobody lived around it anymore and the football field was still in reasonably good condition, including the stands.

He just had to throw in a little cash to prettier it up a little so that it would look like an active school ground.


After a twenty minute car ride they finally turned off onto a deserted side road that would lead to the football field in question. Once there he parked the car behind some sheds and took Diablo out.

“Come along,” he told the frightened 16-year-old still huddling in her seat, waving his arm for her to follow him.

Peering through the front and side windows, Margaret could see that the place was quite deserted and felt reasonably sure that she wouldn’t be seen in this scandalous cheerleading outfit. So, taking a deep breath, she opened the car door and stepped out to join her boss as he headed for the stands.

But with such a short and revealing skirt, she couldn’t prevent from flashing a little pussy which caught the older doctor’s eyes as she stepped out of his car.

As she walked she kept tugging on the short skirt, trying to keep it over her vulnerable loins.

Dr. Stevens waited patiently for her to join him. He had already secured Diablo’s leash to a stanchion and was getting his camera ready for filming.

Margaret finally joined him and stood stiffly before him. She still didn’t exactly know what he wanted from her, but she knew that it wasn’t going to be anything nice, otherwise why would he have had to blackmail her into coming.

“Harrumph!” He coughed to get her attention. “Why don’t you do a couple of cheers for me to get things started, Maggie.”

Maggie did as he asked, restricting her movements because of the tight fitting uniform she had on. She didn’t do any gymnastic moves, no jumps, no splits, nothing that would reveal herself to the old man.

“No-no-no!” Robert sounded frustrated. “I want to see some real cheerleading moves, Maggie. You know, the kind you do at the football games. Jumps, splits, high kicks, those kind of moves. Now let’s try this again, shall we.”

Seeing that there was no other choice, Maggie prepared herself with one of her school’s cheers and ran through the whole routine for Dr. Stevens’ video.

Needless to say that many of her moves did indeed expose her pussy to the camera, but what choice did she have.

The routine lasted about twenty minutes, by which time Margaret was getting out of breath. Her heaving chest in that tight sweater made for a very pleasurable sight.

“Okay, you can lie down and rest for a bit now, sweetie,” he finally told her.

Margaret collapsed on the ground and heaved a deep sigh of relief, her hand on her stomach as she tried to catch her breath from such a hard routine. While resting she pulled her feet back, which of course brought her knees up. This position always helped her regain her composure after a strenuous workout.

This was exactly what Robert was hoping would happen. He wanted her in such a relaxed position for the next scene of this movie. And so, keeping the camera focused at Maggie’s thighs, he reached down and unclipped the leash from Diablo and let him loose.

The virile dog had already picked up the familiar scent of the teenager as she did her cheerleading routine and was only too willing to get a taste of her again.

He charged from the stands towards the resting 16-year-old and jammed his snout under the tiny skirt right into her pussy.

“OH, GOD, NO!” Margaret cried out when she realized what had happened.

She desperately tried closing her thighs to the animal to no avail. Anytime she did this he would growl and snap at her, telling her that she was his.

“DR. STEVENS!” She cried out in desperation. “PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP! I ... I DON’T WANT TO DO THIS! NOT AGAIN!”

“Relax, Maggie,” he simply told her. “Diablo won’t hurt you. You know that.”

But relaxing was the last thing on her mind as she twisted herself around and started crawling away from the horny dog on her hands and knees. This was a major mistake on her part.

With such a short skirt covering her, her pussy was visibly available to the dog and he gave chase immediately. His snout kept finding her pussy and licking at his hungrily.

Already exhausted for the workout Dr. Stevens had made her do, she was no match to the energetic Mastiff. Sooner or later she would tire, and he would take her, AGAIN. So Margaret came to a decision, one that would affect her from this day forth.

She stopped trying to escape from the animal and simply assumed the passive position of a bitch. A bitch-in-heat!

Robert Stevens filmed every captivating second of this change in the girl’s attitude and his own cock was telling him that he had a money making movie on his hands. He watched through the viewfinder as the blonde teenager stopped and waited for the dog’s next move. He could clearly see her pussylips pulsating with blood from her strenuous routine and the chase, and that only added to the arousing nature of the movie.

Within seconds Diablo’s tongue was back inside her pussy, concentrating his licking her insides, and every once in a while her would lick and nibble at her inflamed clit.

Maggie’s breathing was getting louder as she felt her body responding to the animal’s lecherous attack. Thought she didn’t want to do this, she knew how good it would feel in the long run. And then it hit her, the first of many orgasms to come.

“OH-H-H-H-H!” She moaned out loudly. “OH-H-H-H! YES-S-S, DIABLO! LICK MY PUSSY, BOY! OH, YES, JUST LIKE THAT!!!”

Robert moved up closer so he could get a clear shot of the dog’s tongue as it dug into the young blonde’s pussy. He could see her pussylips being plied apart as that fat muscular doggy tongue kept disappearing inside of her. He also managed to get a clear shot of her clitoris as the blood engorged it and it grew in size right before his very eyes.

Margaret’s asscheeks could be seen quivering as a second orgasm hit her. And this time her juices were caught on video as she sprayed the snout of the huge Mastiff dog.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.