Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 11

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 11 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

At around 5:30 that Sunday morning, Dr. Stevens was just pulling up at his clinic to take care of the animals and finish with some of his paperwork as he usually did. But he was also looking forward to watching his stud Great Dane champion mount and fuck with the female Dane in the kennel.

He had long lost interest in female companionship since his wife had passed away many years ago, and now got his sexual pleasure from watching animals mating.

And so, parking his car at the back, he got out and made his way to the rear entrance and stepped into the clinic. As he was walking towards his office he was passing by the kennel doors and casually peered in through the glass widow there.

What he saw made him stop in his tracks. There on the floor lay an unconscious girl which he quickly recognized as young Maggie, and all around her were the six male dogs lying there and dozing contentedly at her side.

‘What in the world?!?’ He thought with some urgency as he quickly pushed the door open and stepped inside in concern.

As soon as he walked in the dogs all lifted their heads and watched him.

He cautiously knelt next to Margaret and saw the leashes tangled all around her limbs. He also noticed and smelled all of the canine-cum permeating the room around her. And upon closer examination he could see dry jism all around her rear, even leaking out of her tiny ass.

He quickly moved up to her face, which was also lying in a drying pool of jism and saw the same evidence of drying sperm there. There was even cum shots noticeable in her hair, giving it a glistening effect in the morning light.

And then a wry smile crept over his face.

‘Is it possible?’ He thought as he looked around the room at the perpetrators of such a vile act. ‘Could she have been raped all night long by these fellows?’

He then checked on the conditions of the dogs and they all showed signs of exhaustion also, sexual exhaustion. His smile broadened even more at the implication of this.

And then a devilish plan began brewing in his old mind. He got busy untangling the leashes from the still slumbering teenager, but being careful not to remove them completely. He was also very careful not to wake her. He then turned her body so that she would be at right angle to the doors. He then carefully braced her up on her knees and allowed her to be balanced in that position.

That was when he noticed that Margaret’s bra was still covering her budding teenaged titties. On an impulse, he reached under her and unfastened the front clasp of her bra and freed those gelatinous young mounds. Unable to control his curiosity, he even allowed himself a feel of her now dangling tits.

He had to admit that she did have nice, firm breasts for a girl her age. But that shouldn’t have surprised him considering her age, and the fact that she was also a cheerleader at her school gave her whole body a wholesome athletic look.

He then looked around some more and that was when he noticed the remnants of what must have been Maggie’s panties. He walked over and picked them up, sniffing them deeply before pocketing them as a souvenir of this momentous occasion.

He then clicked his fingers, signaling Prince to come to him. The large Dane obediently trotted over and sat next to his master.

The good doctor then slipped two fingers inside the young teenager’s swampy pussy and finger-fucked her for a few seconds, just to get her scent on his digits. He then offered those same digits to his dog who only too happily licked his fingers clean.

It didn’t take long for the big dog to turn his attention to the pussy he and the others had so thoroughly enjoyed throughout the night.

Satisfied that the dog had the right idea, Dr. Stevens then slipped out of the kennel and watched through the window on the door. He then pulled out his cellphone and chose the app for video and aimed it into the room to capture what was to happen next. He also made sure that the shot angle would be so that the leashes couldn’t be seen during playback.

He wasn’t disappointed. In a matter of just a few seconds he captured his dog climbing onto the back of the still unconscious teenager to then begin humping her as his large cock tried to find her pussy one more time.

He then noticed the 16-year-old’s body begin to respond as her head moved slightly as she slowly regained consciousness. He made sure to keep recording all of this as young Maggie managed to weakly push herself up onto her hands.

This new position had now placed her pussy at the perfect angle for Prince and he thrust his raging hard-on into the still dazed girl and began fucking her as the stud he was.

“Ungh! Oh! Ungh! Ungh!” Maggie was soon grunting quite audibly at each of those powerful bestial thrusts, all of it captured on the video he was taking.

Dr. Stevens just kept recording as young Maggie Kendall seemed to actually express some measure of pleasure from the dog humping her. But then something totally unexpected happened.

Because he had correctly concluded that the poor girl had been raped by the dogs, he would never have expected to see what she did next.

For you see, even as his dog Prince was busily fucking her now well-used pussy, he watched as the young beauty reached forward and began massaging the Wolfhound’s slowly growing prick in front of her.

Margaret was still too dazed from all that had happened to her in the last twenty hours or so to fully realize what she was doing, but doing it she was. She somehow managed to pull herself forward with Prince still humping along with her until she was now kneeling next to Schultzy. She then lowered her face and began licking and lapping at the huge cockshaft which was growing longer with each passing second.

The doctor gulped as he watched the young teenager lavishing her tongue over that canine penis, and he could feel his own twitching excitedly in the confines of his pants.

The abused 16-year-old then began humping back at his dog and Prince returned that with stronger humping of his own.

Within a matter of a few minutes Dr. Stevens could see his dog’s knot inflating as the stud began pounding it against the poor girl’s twat to gain entry.

‘Can she really take all of that?’ Robert had to ask.

Even though he was a reputable veterinarian with years of experience, he had never delved into a human female’s ability of accommodating a dog’s knot. But now he was witnessing such a thing first hand. And not just a mature woman, but a young 16-year-old teenager.

“UNGH! UNGH! OH-H-H-H!” Margaret kept grunting as Prince kept trying to get his thick knot inside her one more time. “UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!”

But then, maybe to silence herself, she lifted Schultzy’s now rigid prick and sucked it into her mouth and proceeded to give the large Wolfhound a class-A blowjob. A blowjob that Dr. Stevens was recording in its entirety on his video-capture.

This double-teaming of the two dogs went on for well over fifteen minutes before they both unloaded and filled Margaret from either end. And Dr. Stevens had recorded it all, including when they pulled out and their jism came pouring out of her freshly fucked pussy and mouth.

He then got himself together and made his way into his office before young Maggie noticed him.


After resting for about twenty minutes, Maggie groggily pulled herself up and finally managed to get herself untangled from the leashes, which Robert had done for her surreptitiously when she lay there unconscious.

She was leaning against one of the cages for added support, her sundress cascading back down into place, though with cum stains all over it.

‘What am I going to do now?’ She asked herself groggily, still feeling very exhausted and dizzy from her ordeal.

Looking around at the slumbering dogs, she decided that the first things she should do was to get them back into their pens before someone noticed.

And so, one by one, she weakly managed to tug and pull each of the large dogs back into their proper enclosure, despite them still trying to get under her sundress for another taste of her cum-drenched pussy. It was all she could do to prevent the whole thing from starting all over again.

With the dogs finally put away, she was too fatigued to notice all of the cum residue pooling on the floor. She just wanted to wash up before anybody saw her in her present condition.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.