Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 10

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 10 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

But then, by some miracle, Maggie could finally feel his cock shrinking, or maybe it was her ass-muscles relaxing from sheer exhaustion. In either case, the Wolfhound’s thick cock was slowly pulling itself out of her tight sphincter.

As soon as that monster plug pulled out of her ass a flood of globby jism came pouring out of her sphincter, covering her thighs and legs with the messy residue.

“Thank God!” Maggie sighed with relief. “It’s finally over!”

But this was short-lived as the other five dogs rushed around her to get at the strongly scented mess seeping from her asshole. Two of the dogs had her squeezed between them, bracing her exhausted body as she was while the dogs were busy licking and lapping all around her rear. They would concentrate on wherever they could find the Wolfhound’s jism, which was basically everywhere.

George concentrated on her ass, which had remained a gaping hole in which he could dig deep inside with his probing tongue

“Oh-h-h-h-h-h! Ah-h-h-h!” Maggie moaned and groaned in unwilling pleasure. “Oh ... oh, God!”

As the licking went on, Margaret could feel her young body betraying again and again as one orgasm after another kept overwhelming her, adding her own juices to the cocktail the dogs were already enjoying.

The German Shepherd then got overly aroused and jumped on her back, wanting to fuck the pack’s bitch. In just a few short thrust his thick cock found her pussy and he began fucking her hard and fast.

Maggie was as helpless as ever in preventing any of this as her limbs were still tightly bound by the tangled leashes clinging to the laces of her high heels.

And so her bestial gang rape went on and on. This had all started at around 4:30 PM, and there didn’t seem to be any end in sight to the poor, exhausted girl.

And after over two hours of constant fucking, she was even too exhausted to try and untangle herself from the leashes anymore and simply resigned herself to be the dogs’ sex-toys for however long they wanted.


As with her forced blowjob, Margaret was caught in the same vicious catch-22. When one dog finished cumming inside her cunt, another would replace him in a matter of minutes. And on and on and on this went.

The sun had long since disappeared as she and the dogs were in the shadowy kennel lit only by the street lights seeping in through the windows.

It wasn’t until past 3:00 AM before even the dogs had had enough of her, as they too were now completely drained from their sexual escapade with the teenaged girl.

The last dog to take her was the St-Bernard, and he had fucked her ass mercilessly until his jism flooded her bowel one last time. And when he finally pulled out of her stretched ass, a stream of doggy-jism came pouring out of her, leaking down her calves and pooling at the floor beneath her.

By this time the dogs were so exhausted themselves that they didn’t even have the energy to clean her, or the floor, of all of this leaking residue.

As soon as that big furry animal pulled out of her Maggie collapsed on the floor and fell into a deep sleep from sheer exhaustion.

And so she laid there in the pool of cum, never even bothering to move, and still bound hand and feet by the tangled leashes around her limbs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.