Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 9

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 9 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

The 16-year-old blonde laid unconscious under the towering form of the Irish Wolfhound as his cock pulsated and throbbed with energy inside her once virgin asshole. Her ass stuck up in the air as she was impaled by the monstrous dick.

Schultzy was panting heavily as his body acclimated itself to the tightness of this new hole he had buried himself in. No bitch’s fuck-hole had ever squeezed him the way this one was doing and it took some getting used to, even for him.

The other five dogs kept roaming around and sniffing here and there. They all seemed confused that their K9 companion seemed to have penetrated the bitch, but that her pussy remained open and available to them.

They wasted no time in exploring this oddity and were attacking her cum-leaking pussy in unison. Five doggy tongues were lapping away at the 16-year-old’s leaking pussy while her ass tried to recover from the shock of such an obtrusive penetration.


Finally feeling more at ease in the girl’s ass, Schultzy began his humping motion once again. This in no way prevented any of his companions from ravishing her pussylips with their tongues.

The great Wolfhound pulled back, dragging the limp unconscious body of the 16-year-old with him, and then shoved forward as he kept trying to fuck his prick into her. Again and again he kept this up until finally her asshole relaxed enough for his cockshaft to start sliding more freely in and out of her tight hole.

Now that he could feel his prick-skin rubbing along hers, he increased his tempo and began to earnestly fuck the unconscious 16-year-old girl to his leisure. At most he would pull about ten inches of his cock out of her before burying all thirteen-plus inches back in. Over and over again this went on and the lifeless unconscious body of Margaret Kendall just took it.


Who could tell how long this went on before consciousness finally returned to Maggie. All that Margaret knew was that yet another dog was fucking her, and that tongues were sweeping across her cunny. She forced herself back up so that her arms once again supported her torso as she slowly cleared her mind.

But then she remembered. She remembered everything. She remembered the huge Irish Wolfhound getting on top of her and that his cock hadn’t slipped into her pussy like the others had, but that he had entered her ass instead.

She could also feel all of those tongues licking and lapping in and around her already abused vagina, causing her clit to explode again and again in luxurious orgasm. But what was confusing her most was why the cock in her ass hurting as much as it should?

Her naïve and inexperienced young mind simply couldn’t comprehend how her tiny sphincter could ever accommodate anything as huge as what she had seen on that giant dog. Or why, when she had tried using her own finger down there, she didn’t even enjoy it, and that was miniscule compared to what this dog had stuffed in her now.

But what her mind couldn’t believe, her sexual instincts kept telling her otherwise. Not only could her ass take that thick shaft with ease now, but for some strange and disgusting reason it was also giving her some measure of pleasure being fucked in this way.

She could actually feel herself coming closer to yet another monstrous orgasm, and it wasn’t because of the five tongues gobbling up her juices at her cunt. For some unbelievable reason, it was coming from inside her asshole.


And so, despite her disgust to what she was going through, she began humping her hips in time with the Wolfhound, trying to make him cum as quickly as possible so that this bestial gang-rape nightmare would finally come to an end.

Schultzy could feel his balls tightening and knew that he was about to cum. And so, as instincts dictated, he turned himself around and was now ass-to-ass with the impaled 16-year-old virgin girl. And even though his knot had never entered her sphincter, the sheer thickness of his cock kept them tied just as tightly.


With their giant companion now turned around, the other dogs scrambled in search of something more to lap at. The St-Bernard remained at Maggie’s pussy while the Doberman and the Mastiff buried their snouts in the cleft of her asscheeks and began licking her there as well as the Wolfhound’s protruding knot.

As for George the German Shepherd, he enjoyed the texture of her dangling titties, even if they were still stuffed inside the cloth of her bra.

That only left Prince, the Great Dane. Since he was the first to savor this bitch, he was also the first to recuperate. His prick had regained its vibrant girth and was once again ready for more action. But looking at the tangle of dogs and his bitch he could only see one spot open to him, Margaret’s face. And so he trotted in front of the teenager and licked her face lovingly.

Maggie just stared blankly at him, not knowing what to expect from him.

‘Prince already been satisfied by me,’ she told herself. ‘So sex can’t be the reason for him being there.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.