Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 8

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 8 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

After a few minutes of being knotted to the Great Dane, Margaret began panting as the German Shepherd kept finding the true source of the female scent he had located at her lips, for which there was none. This didn’t prevent his instincts from kicking in and arousing his testicles.

Within a matter of a few minutes his cock had emerged even more from its sheath, exposing five inches of pink cock-flesh from his furry covering.

Of course Maggie had no idea that this was happening to the dog as her mind was still very much preoccupied with the invading knot of the Great Dane stuck in her pussy.

Then she saw Prince’s front paws disappear from next to her, and this was quickly followed by one hindleg stepping forward and disappearing from her line of sight.

‘Thank God he’s finally done with me,’ she thought with some relief.

Little did she know that the Dane had simply done what any dog does when tied to a bitch, he had turned himself around so that they were now butt-to-butt, and yet still tied by his knot.

Margaret couldn’t believe the strange sensation she received as she felt that thick bulbous knot twisting and turning inside her tiny virgin pussy. It triggered yet another orgasm in her deflated body.

George had noticed the girl’s back had been vacated by the self-proclaimed Alpha male and took this opportunity to take his turn with her. And so he jumped up, placing his forelegs on Maggie’s back, his groin just inches from her nose.

With her mouth now free of the Shepherd’s invading tongue, Margaret gasped urgently for breath, but was suddenly splashed by spray after spray of doggy pre-cum as it hit her face. She looked dumbly at what was happening only to get a spray in her eyes, blinding her with the stinging blast.

“GEORGE, WHAT ARE YO...” she started protesting but gurgled as another spray of pre-cum shot straight into her gaping mouth.

She could only cough and gag as she got her first taste of any kind of male ejaculation in her young life. The most she had ever indulged any boy in the past was giving them hand-jobs, and those were caught in tissue, not even her hand.

She was shaking her head from side to side, trying desperately to avoid the humping Shepherd’s shaft as it kept seeking for entrance into her hole. Only this time the hole would be her mouth.


Suddenly Prince gave a sharp thug as he tried to free his prick from this bitch, which shocked Margaret’s mouth open.

This allowed George to finally drive his pointed shaft past her now gaping lips. And once he had found what he was looking for his forelegs wrapped themselves tightly around her waist from the front as he began humping feverishly, driving his hard cock in and out past her lips.

Margaret could only stare cross-eyed as the Shepherd’s cockshaft kept moving to and fro against her face. And there was nothing she could do to stop him, not as long as the Dane was still holding her in position from the rear.


Meanwhile, the other dogs had finished sniffing at the discarded panties and were now also prowling around the grunting girl as she satisfied their cohorts.

The St-Bernard somehow got his big furry head under the tied cock of the Dane and was feverishly licking at their juncture, paying particular attention to the now stiff protrusion of the teenager’s blood-engorged clit.

“M-m-m-m-m-m-h!” This brought out a muffled moan past the Shepherd’s mouth-fucking prong.

But this was not a moan of hate or disgust, but one of ecstasy.

Meanwhile, the male Mastiff and the Doberman were also attacking her from below, paying particular attention to her tiny dangling breasts still hidden away under the sexy material of her bra. But that didn’t bother them as they kept on licking hungrily until their turn would come.

Between the mass of canine flesh, Maggie’s breathing kept getting heavier and heavier as her body couldn’t stop itself from responding to all of the sexual stimulus it was being submitted to. She could feel herself complying to the erotic wish that her body was now demanding of her.

The naïve 16-year-old could feel an orgasm of monstrous proportion building in her tiny frame as she was skewered by two huge cocks like a pig in a barbecue pit. She could feel her nipples stiffening harder than Chantale had ever gotten them in their lovemaking, and she was loving it.

The only dog not participating as yet was Schultzy, the giant Irish Wolfhound. He was just lying next to them, liking his stiff prick, watching, biding his time.


Just then Margaret felt the powerful surge of the scalding heat of Prince’s sperm as it shot deep inside of her once virgin womb. She could feel her stomach bloating from the drenching it was receiving, or so her mind made her believe.

And receiving her first cum-bath inside her pussy also triggered her own orgasm.

“M-m-m-m-m-m-h! M-m-m-m-m-h! “M-m-m-m-m-m-h!” The mortified teenager could only moan feebly around George’s cock still humping happily away in her mouth.

Jet after spurting scalding jet, Prince’s balls emptied themselves in the poor teenager. Her once virgin hole, still not stretched from experience, couldn’t hold all of his seed within her and it began squirting past his plugging knot.

The St-Bernard under them quickly began licking even more feverishly at the sexual overflow of juices as fast as he could. And this of course brought even more friction against the poor teenaged girl’s already blood-engorged clitoris, making her cum for a second time in a matter of seconds.

Her tiny chest began heaving mightily as her orgasms hit her, causing her breast to almost pop out of her bra.

The Doberman and Mastiff wasted no time in attacking the jiggling mass of skin, exciting her even more.

Maggie couldn’t believe how good this all felt to her, and this, despite being so disgusted by what was happening to her. She simply couldn’t deny that these dogs had made her cum, not once, but twice in a matter of seconds.

Just then a thick glob of fluid hit the back of her throat, clogging her airway. Margaret coughed and gagged around George’s cockshaft as he too began cumming in this bitch.

She knew that he must be orgasming as well, but he was shooting his filthy, disgusting jism in her mouth. Maggie desperately tried not to swallow the vile substance, but he was cumming too hard and too fast. Already some of his cum was backwashing up and out of her nose.

So, after only a few seconds, she knew that she wouldn’t have any choice but to swallow or drown in dog-jism. And so she began gulping as fast as she could so that she could breathe again. Gulp after gulp the dog’s cum poured down her throat and into her stomach, and there didn’t seem to be an end to it.

Tears of shame were pouring down her cheeks as she kept drinking in the jism that the German Shepherd was now force-feeding her. And all the while the Great Dane was still shooting even more spunk into her womb, while the hungry St-Bernard was lapping whatever seeped out of her.

Before she even realized it Margaret came yet again, making it three orgasms in just over a minute. All of this was overwhelming to her and she could feel herself begin to pass out, both from lack of oxygen and from total sexual burn-out.

And then it happened. Her eyes closed and she passed out cold, still impaled by two canine cocks that were busily emptying their balls in her young, abused body.


Margaret had no idea how long she had been unconscious, but when her eyes fluttered open again her mouth was free of the Shepherd’s cock. She began coughing and gagging as if trying to throw up, but all of the jism that had been forced into her was now deep in her stomach.

She could still feel a cock in her pussy though, and the added weight of the Dane on her back. But when she looked back she was shocked to see that it was now the St-Bernard that was firmly locked inside her.

At some point while she was unconscious, Prince’s knot had released her, only to be replaced by yet another horny dog.

“OH, GOD! NO!” She cried out. “NOT AGAIN!”

But this large brute wasn’t as agile as the Dane was. His cock wasn’t as long either, maybe eight or nine inches, but it seemed to be just as thick. And his heavier bodyweight made it harder for Maggie to hold herself in position with her hands still tangled in the leashes near her knees.

She kept tittering from side to side as the St-Bernard assailed her poor defenseless womb. She could feel the dog’s knot banging at her entrance and knew that he too wanted to tie with her.


Just then the Doberman crept up to her face and began licking her jism-splattered lips.

Margaret knew what he wanted and she also knew that she was helpless to stop him from going through with it. So, instead of putting up a fight this time, she simply opened her mouth and waited for IT to happen.

Ranger, the Doberman’s name, saw the gaping opening and sniffed around inside. He quickly picked up the remnant scent of the Shepherd’s jism and began licking the inside of the teenage girl’s mouth until he was satisfied that he had cleaned out his opponent’s seeds.

Then, being the horny bastard that he was, he mounted Margaret’s head and began probing for her opening with his cock. The pre-cum kept hitting her in the face, just as George’s had, and the hard cock was jabbing her in the forehead, across a cheek, even hitting her eye once which made her cry out in pain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.