Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 7

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 7 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

Margaret went about her normal routine of taking the four large dogs out for their walk, leaving the Great Dane behind for last. But the one thing the petite blonde didn’t account for was how difficult it would be to be walking four large dogs at the same time while wearing heels.

Add to this the fact that all four of them had gotten a whiff of sex in the air as she was attaching their leashes, from both the two bitches in the kennel, as well as from her own loins. This made them even more agitated than usual and they kept trying to drag her along with their overpowering strength.

Almost running alongside the big animals was about all Maggie could do with high-heels on. And with her wrists inside the loops she wasn’t even in a position to release them, though that was something she would never do.

And so for almost twenty minutes the five of them trotted along at a rather fast pace as the dogs kept tugging left and right, and not necessarily in unison. On more than one occasion Margaret found her arms twisted around as one dog on her left tried pulling her to the right, while another tried going in the opposite direction, twisting and tangling the leashes.

“Okay, boys,” she finally told them as she tried to settle them down. “Time to get back to the clinic now.”

And so after much cajoling on her part, she brought them back to the kennel.

“At least I only have one more of you guys to take care of,” she sighed as she tugged the door open and they all rushed into the clinic.

But as soon as the door was opened she could hear barking and whining coming from the kennel pens.

“Oh, gosh!” She gasped as she heard the commotion. “I hope the other dogs are okay!”

And so with the four dogs still in tow, Margaret rushed to the kennel entrance and pulled the door open to get inside to see what was wrong.

Inside, Prince was standing on his hindlegs against the door of his pen, his belly fully exposed. The Great Dane stood well over 6’ in height, towering over the petite blonde cheerleader.

While Maggie had been out with the other males, he was left in the tight confines of the kennel with the strong scent of two bitches in heat flooding his nostrils. And as one would expect, his instincts had taken over and he wanted to mate desperately. So much so that four inches of his penis was now showing from his sheath, something that Margaret didn’t fail to notice immediately with him standing upright as he was.

“Oh dear, poor...” she started saying.

She was about to go help him when the other dogs ran from right to left, and left to right, tangling her feet together and causing her to stumble to the floor, hitting her forehead on the latch to Prince’s pen and then slumping to the ground, groggy from the impact.

With Prince’s weight against the gate as Maggie accidently released the latch, it swung open and he eagerly stepped out, sniffing the air feverishly for the arousing scent that had gotten him into such a state.

Meanwhile, the other four males had Margaret’s ankles bound tightly by the leashes now twisted around them. But they had picked up the aromatic scent of bitches in heat also and were desperately trying to free themselves from the leashes around their necks.

Almost as a team they began pulling back, in the hopes that their collar would slip free. And in doing so they were dragging the semi-conscious 16-year-old back across the floor, her sundress sliding up over her buns and past her thong panties. A few more tugs from the studs and her dress was crumpling itself at her armpits, exposing even her bra to the roughness of the floor.

Another unfortunate thing that happened was that her wrists, still caught up in the loops of the leashes, were also being pulled back towards her knees.

Within a matter of minutes, the dazed 16-year-old blonde teen found herself as tightly bound hand and foot as if a rapist had tied her up. And the leathery fabric of her sandal laces was holding onto the leather of the leashes like Velcro.

Then, one by one, the four large dogs got free of their collars and began sniffing all around the familiar girl.

But Prince would have none of this. He quickly assumed the role of the Alpha male of this pack and growled all four away so that he might sniff around this bitch for himself.

The virile Great Dane started by sniffing around her bound ankles and worked his way up to her upturned asscheeks. What he found there wasn’t quite the scent of bitches that he was used to, but something very similar to it.

A moment passed and he gave a swipe with his tongue to taste this new bitch. His thick, rough tongue ran along the crevice of Margaret’s thong-covered pussy right up through the crevice of her asscheeks.

“M-m-m-m-h!” The semi-conscious Maggie moaned, still too dazed to realize what was happening.

Prince had gotten a slight taste of the teen’s juices from her frolicking with Chantale earlier, and he seemed to like it. And so he did it again, and again, and yet again.

The other dogs were whining in frustration as the scent of Maggie’s pussy kept getting more pungent as the Great Dane kept licking her. And by now their cocks were slowly sliding out of their furry sheaths as well.

But now Prince was getting frustrated himself. Though he had located the delicious origin of the arousing scent of a bitch, he couldn’t quite get to it, not with her thong blocking his tongue. And so he began gnawing at the obstructing piece of cloth, nipping at his with his teeth and pulling at them.

The big canine seemed rather intelligent as he could feel the give of the material between his teeth, and that it was actually pulling free from his bitch. So he tugged even harder until finally the sheer material began tearing itself away from Margaret’s pussy.

Finally, with one mighty tug, Prince almost fell backwards, the remnants of the panties dangling from his maw. He shook his large head violently, causing the scented material to go flying away somewhere in the kennel.

The other four dogs raced for the flying piece of cloth that was now impregnated with Margaret’s juicy scent. They were busily sniffing and grabbing at it as they tried to get their first taste of the new bitch.

Now with her pussy exposed fully, Prince returned to the blonde teenager and began feverishly licking his thick tongue around her now bared pussy opening, lavishing her clit with his muscular tongue.

“M-m-m-m-h-h!” Margaret moaned a little louder still too dazed to fathom what was doing this to her.

But then something amazing happened. Prince’s long and muscular tongue slithered past her pussylips and was now licking her from the inside out.

“OH-H-h-h-h! Yes-s-s-s-s!!” Maggie hissed almost subconsciously.

With each stroke of his marvelous tongue, the 16-year-old was lifted up until she found herself stumbling to her knees. And with her hands still tangled so tightly at her knees, she couldn’t do anything other than wobble in this position before the virile Great Dane.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.