Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 3

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 3 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

When her alarm clock sounded off at 6:00 the following morning Margaret didn’t waste any time in getting ready. After the embarrassing situation that had occurred the previous day, she didn’t want to experience a repeat of it with another camel-toe.

Today she did bother putting on some underwear, both panties and bra, and then hugged herself into a pair of tight fitting jeans. Thinking of the day that lay ahead she chose a white T-shirt as a top.

‘That should be good enough for washing,’ she concluded as she checked herself out in the full-length mirror.

She then grabbed her backpack and stuffed in a change of clothes as Chantale had suggested.

This morning she had given herself enough time for a light breakfast and small conversation with her parents. She then gave them each a peck as she headed out for work.

Today she gave herself enough time to catch the bus which got her to work with fifteen minutes to spare.


She walked in and found Dr. Stevens looking over some papers at the reception desk. He was dressed in a nice suit, which Maggie found very appealing. It showed off his physique much better than the baggy lab coat did. She even found him a bit sexy, in a fatherly sort of way.

“Oh, hello, Maggie,” Dr. Stevens said as he looked up and saw her. “Ready for another day on the job.”

“Sure thing, Robert,” she said, remembering to call him by his name for the first time. “You said that I’d be washing today?”

“That’s right,” he smiled back. “Just follow me and I’ll show you what needs to be done.”

She followed him to a back room that had a wash basin and shower head installed. In fact the whole room was tiled as a shower stall, including a drain set in the floor.

‘I don’t know what the big deal is about washing anyway?’ Margaret thought to herself, not understanding the reason to having it explained to her. ‘You soak, you rub, you dry, right?’

She soon came to understand that there was much more involved when it came to washing animals. Dr. Stevens then showed her that she also had to clean the area around the animals’ asses, even inserting a finger in their asses to clean it out completely.

This grossed her out when she first saw him demonstrate the procedure. But once she did it a few times for herself she wasn’t so bothered by it.

“So, you think you can handle it on your own?” The old doctor asked.

“I think so,” she replied. “Do I wash all the animals?”

“No, just the furry ones,” he smiled back. “And if you need any help I’ll be in my office.”

Dr. Stevens then stepped out of the room, leaving Margaret to ponder what to do next.

She then tied her hair up in a ponytail to keep it out of the way and got things ready for the job to come.

“Guess I might as well start with the smaller ones,” she told herself.


And so for the next three hours she tackled all of the small furry animals in the clinic, which varied from cats to rodents of all sizes. She had the most trouble when she had to corral the rabbits who abhorred getting wet.


When she was finally done with these she looked at the clock and saw that it was now 10:34.

‘Might as well take a break before taking on the dogs,’ she told herself.

Drying her face and hands, she stepped out of the washing room. She then joined Chantale at the front desk.

Chantale smiled at her approach as the teen’s once white T-shirt was now partially translucent from being soaked by the animals shaking themselves dry of water. The receptionist could enjoy the sight of the young blonde’s choice of sexy bra, and could fantasize in its matching panties.

“Having fun?” Chantale smiled.

“Yeah, but they sure are a handful,” Maggie smiled back, unaware of her appearance. “But at least I only have the dogs left to take care of now.”


After a twenty minute break, in which the two young women chatted, Margaret went back to the kennel and looked over at the dogs in their cages.

“Okay, Damsel,” she said. “Ladies first I guess. I’ll wash you first and then I’ll take care of the boys.”

She opened the cage and clipped the leash to the female Mastiff and guided the dog to the washing room.

The huge dog kept trying to shake off the water in her fur as the showerhead kept spraying over her. Maggie put shampoo on Damsel and began rubbing it in, cleaning her thoroughly. Once that was done she sprayed the large dog and watched as the suds dripped off her fur.

Once the spray stopped Damsel shook violently, sending droplets all over, soaking Maggie from head to toe in the process.

Then came the business of cleaning the dog’s rear. Maggie had quickly gotten used to doing this with the smaller animals and didn’t find it as disturbing as she thought it would be. She cleaned out Damsel’s anal passage, inserting a finger and cleaning it out as well.

But then she took notice of the dog’s vaginal hole. Margaret had to pause and think about that for a minute.

‘I suppose I should make sure that she’s clean there, too,’ she finally decided.

And so the blonde teen began rubbing around the dog’s vagina, and then inserted a finger inside. It felt warm as it squeezed tightly around her digit. She then managed to insert a second finger and began rubbing the inside of the Mastiff’s pussy. She didn’t even realize that she was doing so in an in-out fashion, essentially finger-fucking the bitch.

Damsel remained perfectly still as the huge dog assumed a mating posture with the young teenager.

Soon Maggie felt the dog peeing on her hand, or so she thought. She quickly pulled out and wiped her hand off on her jeans before rushing to the sink to wash her hand clean.

“Damsel! Bad girl!” She scolded the confused animal. “You shouldn’t do that to me!”

The poor Mastiff cowered at her angry tone. Maggie could only smile at how cute the dog looked, despite her impressive size.

“Oh, it’s okay, Damsel,” she cooed to the dog who was now licking her hand. “I didn’t mean to yell at you like that. But you shouldn’t pee on people like that, it’s not nice.”

Once Maggie had finished rinsing and drying the dog, she took Damsel back to the kennel. As soon as she walked in with the dog the others all got quite agitated yet again. They could smell the scent of the bitch because Maggie had unintentionally aroused her while in the process of cleaning her vagina.

Within a matter of seconds pink cock-tips were making their appearances on each of the male dogs in the kennel, though the young teen never took notice of any of this it at the time.

Margaret placed Damsel back in her cage and then opened up the enclosure holding the German Shepherd for his turn in the washing area. But George, or Gorgeous George as she liked to call him, was just as excited by the scent of bitch as all the others and he kept swirling around her legs sniffing at her calves with each pass.

Maggie simply thought that he was being playful with her again and didn’t think anything of it. She finally managed to clip on the leash to his collar and took him over to the washing area.

And then, just as she had done with Damsel, she began sudsing him up and rubbing in the shampoo over his coat. And just as with the other dog she lifted George’s tail and began the process of cleaning off his anal area, including sticking her finger right in there to clean it out thoroughly.

George got very stiff just then, holding himself rigid as his ass was being probed by the teenager’s digit. And this strange feeling of being impaled had a somewhat surprising effect on the big dog. It was actually arousing him even more than just the scent of Damsel on Maggie’s jeans and hands.

Within a matter of seconds his cock wasn’t just sliding out of his sheath, it was thickening as well. And his balls were tightening as his seed began building up inside his testicles. And still he remained immobile as Margaret continued washing his rear.

Maggie then moved her hand lower to start washing around his genitals. From the back of the dog, the first thing that she touched were his balls and she was rather impressed at the size of them. She didn’t think they were this big the first time she saw the dog.

So, sudsing her hand with more shampoo, she began rubbing his balls back and forth, moving her fingers around each to get them nice and clean.

If felt strange for the blonde 16-year-old virgin to be touching someone’s testicles like this, even if it was just a dog, as she rarely indulged in such behavior even with her dates. But she had done the same with the other smaller animals in the clinic, so she had gotten used to doing this already.

Her dainty little hands then moved under George’s belly and grasped what she expected to be his sheathed cock.

“Oh?!?” She gasped in surprise.

What her hand had grasped was much thicker than what she had seen in the past. Curious by this, she looked under George’s heaving belly and gasped again when she saw the thick cock-knob that was now showing outside of his furry sheath.

“Geez!” She gasped. ‘That’s gotta be at least six inches long. And it’s so ... thick.’

The Shepherd had been thoroughly aroused by Damsel’s scent emanating from the girl’s pants, as well as the manipulation he had to endure as she washed him, more thoroughly than was actually required. The end result was that he was now sporting a hard-on just waiting for some relief.

‘What am I supposed to do now?’ Margaret thought to herself. ‘I already messed up once yesterday with the dogs, I can’t let Dr. Stevens see that I messed things up again.’

She thought long and hard as she kept staring at the throbbing piece of meat, wishing that it would just shrink back into hiding.

‘I ... I guess I could give him a hand-job,’ she decided. ‘That always seemed to work with the guys at school.’

Peering around the room to make sure that no one had come in, she hesitantly brought her hand up to the Shepherd’s stiff cock and grasped it. It felt warm, much warmer than any of the guys she had done this to in the past.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.