Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 1

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 1 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

Margaret Kendall’s a 16-year-old girl with a well-toned body from cheerleading and gymnastics at school. The blonde teen stood 5’4” and weighed in at about 90 pounds. She also had a nice figure for her age at 34B-28-32. She had just finished her school semester and was looking through the want ads in the local newspaper for any job she could make an application for as a summer job.

The young blonde cheerleader couldn’t afford to take the summer off like her friends, nor could she afford to take a summer vacation. So her only option was to find some job to get herself some cash so that she could at least enjoy the time off from school in some way.

She circled three or four promising opportunities and started dialing them to make an appointment for a job interview.

The first one was a bust because they required prior experience, which as a student she never got any. The second one sounded interesting though. She quickly dialed the number and waited for someone to answer.

“Sweet Dreams!” A man answered after the third ring. “What can we offer ya today?”

“Err, I’m calling about the job,” Margaret replied nervously. “Err, from the ad in the paper.”

“Yuh always dhis nervous sounding on da phone, sweetheart?” The man asked.

“Err, no, sir,” Maggie told him.

“Good ta know,” the man replied. “‘Cause the job’s all ‘bout answerin’ dah phones, honey.”

“Oh, I can do that,” Margaret said, a bit over enthusiastic at her possible first job.

“Well, ya do got a sweet soundin’ voice,” he then said. “How old are ya, sweetheart?”

“I just turned 16, sir,” she told him.

“Really!” The man sounded a bit too enthusiastic at hearing that. “Can ya talk slutty fer me?”

“Wh ... what?!?” The teen cheerleader gasped at the man’s forwardness.

“Ya know, talk dirty fer me,” he insisted.

“Why in the world would I want to do something like that?!?” She had to ask naïvely.

“Well, honey, dhat’s what the job’s all about,” he explained quite bluntly. “Guys call ya up, sometimes some gals will, too, ‘n ya get ta go all slutty on dah phone with’em. Ya know, fulfill dheir fantasies ‘n stuff like dhat.”

“Wh ... what?!?” The blonde teen stammered unbelievingly too stunned to hang up.

“Shure, some guys might ask ya ta cum fer him,” the man went on. “Can ya fake cummin’ fer me?”

“Nooo!” Margaret told him, scandalized at his strange demand.

“Anyway, we can work on dat later,” the man went on. “Other sickos might ask ya ta tell him how it was suckin’ another girl’s pussy. Yuh ever do stuff like dhat?”

“Of course not!” She was getting flustered by all this talk, but she still couldn’t put the phone down.

“Now, mind ya, some guys’ll ask yuh ta come over ta dheir place ta suck ‘em off,” the man just wouldn’t let up, despite the girl’s obvious discomfort. “But I don’ allow dhat sorta thing in my business.”

Margaret was getting a bit dizzy with all of this lewd talking.

“Now some of dah kinkier callers will ask yuh ta describe how it was fuckin’ or suckin’ an anim...”

Margaret had finally heard enough and slammed the phone down before he continued with his lurid job description.

The flustered 16-year-old had to take a few minutes to recover her wits after talking to that man. Once she regained her composure Margaret turned her attention back to the newspaper for another job option. She then called her third prospect.

“Newborn Kennels,” the receptionist answered.

“Err, hello, I’m calling about the ad in the paper,” she cautiously replied.

“The one about animal care?” The woman on the other end asked.

“Yes, that’s the one,” the blonde teen replied. “I’ve always loved animals and I think it might be interesting.”

“That’s nice,” the woman replied. “Do you think you could come tomorrow for an interview? Dr. Stevens could fill in you in with on the details then. Shall we say around... 3:00.”

“I’ll be there, thank you,” Margaret replied, excited that she might have finally found what she was looking for, a decent job.


The next day the 16-year-old walked into the veterinary clinic dressed quite presentable in a tight fitting skirt, and white blouse. Even dressed as she was, her athletically toned body shone through.

“Can I help you, miss?” The receptionist asked as she walked in.

“Err, yes, I called yesterday about the ad,” the teen said nervously.

“Oh yes, I remember,” the woman smiled. “I’m Chantale. Dr. Stevens is in back right now, but he’ll be done soon. So, while we’re waiting, why don’t I get you get started on some paperwork.”

Chantale Chambers was 26-years-old black woman and had been working in Dr. Stevens’ clinic since she was 17. The receptionist stood 5’7” and weighed about 115 pounds with a nice 36B-26-35 figure. She too looked quite athletic as she worked out regularly. Her looks are very reminiscent to Jayne Kennedy as she looked in her Playboy photoshoot back in 1981.

Part 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.