Mom's Hidden Urges - Cover

Mom's Hidden Urges

Copyright© 2013 by Gary Johns

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mom and son are stranded at a cabin in the mountains.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Andy was having another sexual dream. He was lying on his bed and his mother was sucking his cock. In his dream he reached for her head and pulled her mouth down on his throbbing erection. His hips lifted from the bed and forced his cock almost all the way down her throat. He heard his mother moan deep in her throat. Suddenly he opened his eyes and realized that it was not a dream. His mother was lying between his legs and she had his cock in her mouth. His hands were on her head as he had dreamed.

"Mmmmm!!!" he moaned as held her head. His hips began to move up and down in time with his mother's sucking mouth.

Linda could hardly believe what she was doing. She had awakened from a sexual dream as well. When she looked over at Andy she saw that he had a morning erection. Suddenly she had an incredible urge to suck him. And she wanted to do something more ... something she had never done; she wanted to drink his cum. She wanted to swallow his juices. She lay in bed and began to play with her pussy. As her excitement grew she realized she needed to suck him and drink his cum to satisfy her desire. She crawled quietly between his legs and then gently took his hard cock into her hand. She examined it closely. It was strong with bulging veins yet it was smooth, and soft. She never knew that a cock could look so good ... but maybe it was because it was her son's cock. For long moments she studied his beautiful cock. The head was like a helmet sitting almost proudly on top of the shaft. The slit in the center was already drooling clear juices. She drew in his scent and felt a chill rush through her. She could almost understand why he seemed to like her smell; his musk was intoxicating and set her senses on fire. She stuck out her tongue and ran it up the shaft slowly, feeling the hot flesh throb. When she reached the head she covered it with her lips and sucked. That was when Andy grabbed her head and she thought he had awakened. But he hadn't.

She allowed him to move her head up and down. Then she felt him pushing her down further. His cock moved deeper and it almost breached her throat before she pulled back and suppressed a gag. Then he did it again and she took him deeper. She was pretty sure he was awake now. He was gentle, but forceful.

His strength and control excited her. When he pushed her down again she was able to suppress a gag and took the shaft almost all the way down her throat. When she pulled back she looked up and saw that Andy was in fact awake and smiling down at her. She tried to smile back, but her mouth was full.

Linda went back to sucking, enjoying the taste and feel of his throbbing cock. She sucked the head and then licked it, bringing a moan from her son. As she continued to suck the excitement of what she was about to do made her head spin. She was nervous, but was determined to do it. She wanted to drink Andy's sperm ... all of it ... she wanted to swallow him and have his sweet cream in her belly. She wanted to do it for him ... or maybe it was for her. She lost herself in her task and the outside world disappeared. Her heart belonged to her son now and nothing would ever change that. Drinking his cum would seal it forever in her heart and mind.

"Mom," Andy whispered as he felt his excitement building to a peak. When his mother didn't respond he said, "Mom," this time a little louder. He could feel his balls churning and knew that his climax was not far away. "Mom, I'm getting close," he said in warning. When she still didn't respond, he tried to push her head back, fearing she would be mad if he climaxed in her mouth.

Linda felt Andy's hands on her head, pushing her back, but nothing was going to stop her from getting what she wanted. She looked up at her son and their eyes met. She tried to translate what she was about to do to him. Then his eyes opened wide in surprise and she knew that he knew. She moaned deep in her throat and closed her eyes, telling him it was okay, telling him to cum in her mouth.

"Oh God, Mom," he gasped as his cock throbbed and suddenly a huge blast of cum lurched from the head. It was followed by another and another.

Linda thought she was prepared, but the volume that hit her throat was still a surprise. She swallowed the first blast, loving the feeling of his thick cream as it slid down her throat. But she didn't want it all to go into her throat. She wanted to taste him. She shut off her throat and let the rest spew into her mouth. It came in such a great quantity that she feared that her mouth would not contain it all. Her cheeks bulged with his load and she tried to hold it in. A little sperm trickled from the corner of her mouth, but she kept the rest safely inside.

When the flow finally stopped she was relieved, if not proud, that she had contained it all. She pulled her mouth from his shrinking cock, closing her lips tightly, and turned her face up to him. Her eyes were smiling as she looked at him. Then she swallowed. Incredibly she felt her pussy spasm like she was about to climax. She swallowed again and the spasm grew stronger. On the third swallow she did climax. It was an amazing climax and she had not touched her pussy. It was a strong, yet smooth and gentle climax, like the flow of his sperm down her throat. It continued until she had swallowed the last drop.

When she looked up, she saw Andy looking back at her with a look that was a combination of love and amazement.

Andy saw that there was a gob of his cum on her chin, but the rest was gone and he knew she had swallowed all of it. Then his lips spread in a broad smile.

"God, Mom that was incredible."

Linda continued to smile proudly at her son. She now knew why women liked to suck cocks.

Andy reached down and pulled his mother up to him until she was lying on his chest. Then he tried to pull her lips to his and she resisted. "Let me brush my teeth," she said.

"No," he responded and pulled her to him again. Their lips met in a wet and loving kiss.


Linda stood at the small sink. She was naked. Andy sat at the table, also naked. "So what are we going to do today?" Linda asked and she dried the last breakfast dish.

Andy looked at the bed and smiled.

"We can't spend all day in bed," she said.

"Why not?"

Linda threw the dish towel at him and said, "Because."

Andy stood up and pulled his mother into his embrace. "We can because I love you more than anything in the world."

Linda started to protest, but paused as she allowed her son to kiss her. Her heart started to beat faster as the kiss turned passionate. Andy pushed her back until her buttocks hit the table. Then he lifted her and sat her on the table, his lips never leaving hers. When Linda finally pulled away she whispered, "Don't you ever get enough?"

"Not of you. And since you said we can't do this when we get back home, I want all I can get. That is still true ... I mean about stopping, right?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.