Mom's Hidden Urges
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Gary Johns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mom and son are stranded at a cabin in the mountains.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The next morning, after Andy had done his chores, cutting wood and fixing a few things that needed fixing, he came into the house to see that his mother had set up a chess game on the table. He smiled and said, "So you are ready to get beaten again?"

They often played board games and it seemed that Andy did often beat his mother. "Not this time," she said and laughed. "It is my turn to win."

"I don't think so," he returned.

"We will see," she said.

"If you are so confident, why don't we make a little wager," Andy said.

"What kind of wager?"

"I don't know ... maybe the one that loses has to take off an article of clothing."

"Oh Andy, I'm you mother. You shouldn't be saying things like that."

"Why not? It's not like I have not seen my mother naked."

Linda blushed mightily. In spite of what they had done, she still felt a twinge of embarrassment at being naked in front of her son. She knew it was not logical but she couldn't help how she felt.

"Come on, Mom. If you win then you don't have any problem anyway," Andy begged, using is best little boy smile.

In spite of her modesty, Linda felt a chill of excitement rush through her. "All right," she finally said.

They sat at the table and played several games, with Andy losing two times, forcing him to take off his shirt and pants. When he pulled his pants down, there was an obvious bulge in his underwear. Then his mother lost and she had to take off her top.

Her face was red as she stood and unbuttoned her blouse. She slipped it off without looking at Andy. Of course she knew that he was staring and it made her nipples rock hard. When she sat back down and looked over she saw that Andy was in fact staring and had a broad smile on his face.

The next game Andy lost and he stood and slowly took off his underwear, making sure his mother saw his hard cock, which was throbbing in front of him.

"Well, I guess the game is over," Linda said, relieved that she was going to have to take off her shorts.

"Sorry, Mom, but I still have my boots on," Andy said as he lifted his foot from under the table to show his mother that he was not lying.

"That's no fair," she protested. "I only had a top and shorts on."

"All's fair in love and chess," he laughed. "Time for another game."

"You are mean," she pouted.

Andy proceeded to win the next game, forcing his mother to take off her shorts.

Linda stood and turned her back to Andy, her face flushing red. She unsnapped her shorts and slowly slipped them down her legs.

Andy pushed his chair back and leaned over the table to look at his mother as she revealed her gorgeous ass. "Mmmm," he hissed as he watched her ass come into view.

"God your ass is gorgeous," Andy said, almost to himself.

Linda felt the flush from her face rush down her neck and across her breasts. She was almost trembling with excitement. She gasped when she saw that her pussy juice had soaked the crotch of her shorts.

Andy hurried around the table and grabbed his mother and pulled her to him.

"Andy," Linda started to whisper but it was cut off by Andy's lips as he kissed her passionately. When their lips parted they were both breathing heavily.

Andy led his mother toward the bed. Then he paused and turned her away from him. He pushed her forward until her hands were on the bed.

"Andy what are you doing?"

"I want to fuck you like this," he whispered.

Linda sucked in her breath. For a moment she thought about admonishing him for using the "F" word, but she knew that she had used it as well. She felt his lips on her back, trailing down her spine. Then realized he was sliding to his knees. "Andy, what ... don't," she gasped as his lips reached her ass cheeks.

"I love your ass," he said, kissing one cheek and then the other.

When Linda felt Andy opening her cheeks she reached back and grabbed his hand. "No ... it's ... too ... it's too embarrassing for you to be looking at me like that."

Before she could stop him Andy leaned his head forward and stuck out his tongue.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.