Mom's Hidden Urges - Cover

Mom's Hidden Urges

Copyright© 2013 by Gary Johns

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mom and son are stranded at a cabin in the mountains.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Andy had gotten up early and left his mother a note. He said he was going to explore the road across the mountain again and would be back in several hours. When he reached the top of the mountain he paused and sat on a large rock overhang. He could see the road, the river, and houses with smoke coming from the chimney's. Inside those houses were people going about their daily routines. Yet here he was, thinking sexual thoughts about his mother. He was thinking about how his mother had taken his cock into her hand and stroked him until he climaxed. Most of the people out there would think that was so wrong. But who were they to judge him, he thought. Some of them might have dreamed of doing the same things, but never acted on them. Besides, who says it is so wrong ... he knew from history books that love between mother and son, father and daughter or siblings was not such a strange thing. It had happened since time began. How could it be so wrong if it felt so good? Then he put those thoughts aside. He wanted to get back to his mother.

When he returned his mother was up and outside, sitting on the porch.

He waived and hurried down to her. He had decided to tell her about the access road. The deceit was bothering him too much. He was breathless as he said, "The road leads to a second bridge over the river. I'm sure we can get out that way. I could see cabins and a few cars."

"Great, wonderful," Linda said with a broad smile.

Then Andy lost his smile. "Do we ... uh should we leave?" he asked.

Linda thought for a moment and said, "No, I don't see why. I think we can make due here for a few more days."

Andy's frown turned to a broad smile. He grabbed his mother and hugged her, nearly lifting her off the ground. His hands had slipped down to her ass as he held her tightly. Then, when he tried to kiss her she pulled her head back. His heart sank.

Linda whispered, "Behave." But she didn't pull away, keeping her chest pressed tightly to him. They stood hugging for several minutes.

Andy could feel his erection growing uncomfortably in his jeans. He was pretty sure his mother could feel it as well.

Linda had felt it and she knew she lingered within the hug for too long. She thought about how that same erection had felt in her hand. How it had squirted his hot juices and how she had played with it. She shook her head to try to remove those thoughts. Wrong, wrong, wrong, her brain screamed. When she finally pulled back she said, "Let's go to the falls again today."

"Great," Andy said. "We can take a picnic and sit on the overlook."

"Wonderful. Let me clean up the cabin and then I will fix us something to take.

Andy stacked some firewood on the porch before he went into the house. When he did he saw his mother bending over to get a top out of the dresser. She was topless and her shorts were stretched across her gorgeous ass. He stood quietly enjoying the view for a few moments. He was hoping she would turn around when she heard him. He pushed the door a bit and it creaked.

Suddenly Linda turned around. "Oh," she gasped, startled to see her son standing at the door. Her face turned red with embarrassment as she tried unsuccessfully to cover her breasts. They were much too large to be covered by her arms.

"Sorry, Mom, I didn't know you were still getting dressed," Andy said. He stared at his mother's breasts for several long moments before he said, "I'll wait outside."

A few minutes later Linda came outside. Her face was still red from Andy seeing her bare tits. She had a picnic basket and a blanket.

"I'll carry the basket," Andy said and took it from his mother. As they headed for the falls, Andy reached over and took his mother's hand. They walked to the falls holding hands and Andy helped his mother up the ladder, enjoying the view again of her gorgeous ass just inches from his face. They sat on the platform and had lunch. Then they relaxed, looking at the gorgeous falls and enjoying the day. Andy scooted over to his mother and took her into his arms, holding her against him.

"This is so wonderful. I'm glad we decided to stay," Linda said.

"Me too," Andy said. He was rubbing his hand up and down his mother's arms. "Mom, do you think you will ever marry again?" he asked.

Linda laughed. "Where did that come from?" she asked.

"I was just curious. I mean you never date."

"I have not been out with a man since your father died. I really don't have any desire to go out. Besides I have you," she said and snuggled into his arms.

Andy took a deep breath and blurted, "Can I kiss you again, Mom?" His heart was pounding in his chest.

Linda paused, surprised that he had actually asked her. How in the world could she answer that? She was his mother. "It's wrong, Andy. You know that, don't you? You also know what I did ... you know, in the morning, was wrong too." She looked up at him, her eyes searching his.

"No ... I mean, yes, but how can something that makes us ... I mean me, feel so good be wrong? Besides we love each other."

"Mother's and sons always love each other."

"But not like we do ... I mean at least not like I love you."

Linda sighed and didn't answer. She knew exactly what he was talking about and knew that if she denied it, it would be a lie.

"Mom, please," Andy said, turning his mother's face to him. Then he brought his lips to hers. She didn't resist as his mouth covered hers.

A little moan escaped Linda's throat as she felt her son's tongue enter her mouth. When she pulled away several long minutes later she was breathing heavily. "Andy, we can kiss while we are here, at the cabin, but when we get back home, we will have to stop. Do you understand?"

Andy nodded, ready to agree to anything as long as he could kiss his mother.

"I mean it, it ends when we leave here. Tell me you understand that," she said, staring into his eyes.

"Yes, I do," he said.

With a look which said, I am not sure about that, she went back into his arms. This time it was her tongue that went into Andy's mouth and his turn to moan. Linda gasped into his mouth when she felt his hand come up and grasp her breast.

"Andy, no, we can't," she gasped as she pulled her lips from his.

He pulled her lips back to his and continued to caress her breast.

Linda knew she should stop him. She knew how wrong it was, but somehow she could not find the strength to pull his hand away. Her body was betraying her. Her pussy was suddenly on fire like she had not felt in years. Then she felt Andy's other hand working its way toward her pussy. His fingers crept closer and closer until she could feel them on the crotch of her shorts. She knew that he could feel her swollen pussy lips and that the crotch of her shorts was wet. Breath hissed from her lips as his middle finger pressed between her lips and moved up and down. When he touched her clit she almost climaxed. It took all her power to reach down and grab his hand. "Stop," she said, as firmly as she could muster considering her excitement.

Then fait intervened. It started to rain. Totally flustered, but feeling relieved, Linda pulled away from her son and stood up. "It's raining," she said. She held her hands out with palms up, and turned her face upward. "Have you ever tried to catch raindrops on your tongue," she said with a laugh and stuck her tongue out.

Then she spun around like a teenage girl, giggling and moving her head back and forth letting the drops soak her face.

What she didn't realize was that the rain was quickly soaking through her shirt, making it all but transparent. For several moments Andy didn't notice. Then he glanced down and saw that his mother's breasts were almost totally exposed. He couldn't help himself and said, "God, Mom, you have the most gorgeous breasts I have ever seen."

Linda suddenly looked down and her face flushed. "Oh my," she gasped. "My top is getting soaked," she said.

"Too late now," Andy said, with a broad smile, still staring at his mother's large breasts under her wet top. Her nipples were threatening to poke through her shirt. "Mom, take your top off. Please. I can see everything anyway." When Linda didn't say anything Andy quickly stripped off his shirt. "See, I am taking mine off. No one is around to see us."

"I ... I can't ... I'm your mother," she protested weakly. Then when Andy grew bold and reached for her shirt and began to pull it upward, she stood silent. She closed her eyes as she felt the wet shirt move above her breasts and then over her head. She trembled as she now stood topless in front of her son. It was no accident this time. When Andy suddenly pulled her to him and she felt his strong chest against her breasts her knees grew weak. The two of them slid to their knees on the platform, their lips locked together.

The rain continued to soak them as their passionate kiss went on for a long, long time. Then Andy broke the kiss and pulled back. He stared at her breasts for a long moment before he reached out and placed his hands on them. When his mother didn't protest he moved his hands around, squeezing and kneading the warm flesh, pinching the nipples.

He heard his mother moan and he grew bolder, lifting them and pulling the nipples. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. She was breathing hard and trembling. Andy took a big risk and bent his head, taking a nipple into his mouth. He heard his mother's intake of breath as he sucked one and the then other. One hand slipped between her legs again and found her cloth covered, throbbing pussy. He found her clit. A moment later he felt her begin to tremble. A steady moan slipped from her mouth. As Andy continued to suck his mother's breasts he realized that she was climaxing. His mother was actually climaxing from me sucking her breasts and rubbing her pussy, he thought. His cock was throbbing so much he feared he might climax in his jeans.

When Linda finally opened her eyes and realized what happened she quickly stood up. "We had better back before we get cold," Linda said as she started to put on her shirt.

"Don't," Andy said, almost pleading.

"Well we are soaked anyway," Linda said as she looked up at the rain still falling on them. Without a word she dropped her shirt into the picnic basket. Then they packed the basket and went carefully down the ladder.

Andy took his mother's hand as they walked back. He couldn't help glancing over and watching his mother's gorgeous breasts bounce with each step.

Linda could see his eyes looking at her breasts. She felt embarrassment, excitement, and but more than a little pride. She was a 40 something woman and a young man thought her breasts were beautiful. Unconsciously she stood straighter and forced her breasts outward. At one point Andy, not watching where he was walking, tripped over a tree root and fell flat on his face. Linda quickly knelt beside him. When she realized that he wasn't hurt she began to laugh, her breasts quivering with each gasp of breath. Andy pulled her down to him, their laughter becoming uncontrollable until they were in tears and rolling on the ground until she was on top of him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.